Gladiator vs Drax the Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Gladiator vs Drax the Destroyer

So........... who wins???????

armandovalles
If Drax has the power gem, then he wins, if not, Gladiator tears him a new ******* lol. You see, Drax without the power gem was still extremely powerful, for example he stalemated Thanos, but Gladiator stalemated Ego, the Living Planet!

HigH ScholaR
drax has no power gem

armandovalles
then Gladiator wins.

SnakeEyes
Are you sure? In the new Drax mini-series, it seems as though he is gaining quite a bit of intelligence by the end of the first issue. Maybe, now that he's not ummm, how shall I say this, dumb (if that's the case), then he'd stand a better chance against him.

Wynndar
Yea i think he's being totally reinvented in his new series.

Lucid Lui
Still, Gladiator's alot faster than Drax. Team that with Glads other abilities, and Drax, without the power gem, just isn't durable enough to take that kind of beating IMO.

kgkg
Originally posted by armandovalles
If Drax has the power gem, then he wins, if not, Gladiator tears him a new ******* lol. You see, Drax without the power gem was still extremely powerful, for example he stalemated Thanos, but Gladiator stalemated Ego, the Living Planet!
Are you saying Gladiator will defeat Thanos?

SS is power powerful than Gladiator.

Thanos is more powerful than

Thor, Hulk, Champion , BRB , Drax etc

Drax Stalemated Thanos? hmm last time I check it was ownage.

Drax even says, no one is stronger than Drax but Thanos

i give this to Gladiator when confident

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.