Colossus VS Superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
Current verions of the characters.
Who wins?

yahman
Super boy !!!!!!!!

The only departments they are similar in are durability and strength. Super boy is superior in both. smile

TheKahn
I thought Colossus was approximatly in the 70 ton range and Superboy was in about the 40??? Does anyone know for sure?

colossus17
Originally posted by yahman
Super boy !!!!!!!!

The only departments they are similar in are durability and strength. Super boy is superior in both. smile

colossus is pure organic rage

yahman
Originally posted by TheKahn
I thought Colossus was approximatly in the 70 ton range and Super boy was in about the 40??? Does anyone know for sure?

I know for sure thats not right !!!!!!!!!!!

Colossus can lift somewhere in the region of 100 tons (although I've seen him lift more smile ). Super boy is alot stronger than Aqua-man, and nearly as strong as M.M. This means he can lift ocean liners and can go toe to toe with the likes of Wonder Woman and Superman. smile

40 tons indeed wink laughing out loud

yahman
Originally posted by colossus17
colossus is pure organic rage

Smoking apparently effects the mind :smoking: big grin

TheKahn
So, is RAGE>CLONE

or is
CLONE>RAGE?

yahman
So, is RAGE>CLONE

or is
CLONE>RAGE?

confused

spetznaz
Current verions of the characters.
Who wins?

If Superboy lays one finger on Colossus this fight is over! SB's tactile telekinesis thingmajig would tear colossus apart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.