Jedi Knight: Jedi Acedemy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Fisto
Im well into the game...all of my core force powers are leveled up to stage 2 of 3. i cant figure out how to throw my lightsaber...someone plea help...

Illustrious
Secondary fire with lightsaber. And this doesn't belong here.

SnakeEyes
For computer; I know this may sound tough, but you need to right click on the mouse... no expression

Veneficus
Originally posted by Master Fisto
Im well into the game...all of my core force powers are leveled up to stage 2 of 3. i cant figure out how to throw my lightsaber...someone plea help...

Um...aww damn...it would be cruel...nope I'm not gonna say it.

Deus Ex
I will.

Darth_Glentract
Dude, I thought doing that, but I've seen it before and cracked my monitor. lol. (I was having a ruff day.)

overlord
I love this game.. Wish my computer could support it..

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Dude, I thought doing that, but I've seen it before and cracked my monitor. lol. (I was having a ruff day.)

Hm. Try printing the picture first.

Veneficus
Originally posted by overlord
I love this game.. Wish my computer could support it..

JK3 sucked horribly...

SnakeEyes
I play it for the multiplayer... embarrasment

Deus Ex
Do people still play the multiplayer?

SnakeEyes
Ummm, I'm pretty sure they do. I haven't played it online for a couple months, but people were still playing it back then...

Deus Ex
Might be worth picking it up then. I miss that game.

BornToRule
i have never played that game online i wish that the cracked game i had had a valid cd key

overlord
Originally posted by Veneficus
JK3 sucked horribly...

I love electrocuting jawa's and sandpeople, although the game doesn't make much sense, it's pretty funny to take on more than a hundred enemies in one level.
I even play stupid games like battle for naboo and rogue squadron all day.. Fighting against giant vacuum cleaners on Mon Calamari rocks my world!

Fishy
I wish I could still play it, but my second CD is broken...

BornToRule
i played rouge squad demo once it seems fun..

overlord
Originally posted by BornToRule
i played rouge squad demo once it seems fun..

Only the missions where you have to protect stupid people are annoying, the terrorist attack levels are pretty funny, especially with the naboo starfighter.

Zachara
JK2 was alot better. JK3 was alot like Kotor II: an expansion of their predicessors with some fun tweeks to spark people's interest. Even though I enjoyed it, I still prefer JK2.

Fishy
Originally posted by Zachara
JK2 was alot better. JK3 was alot like Kotor II: an expansion of their predicessors with some fun tweeks to spark people's interest. Even though I enjoyed it, I still prefer JK2.

I have to agree, JK2 was a lot better in Single Player at least.

BlackVortex
actually, there's lots of people playing the ja multiplayer. i still do. it's a lot better than sp, check it out. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.