role play name:the attack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sruiz
when 9\11 hit, the earth broke out in tears, lots of people lost there lives that day, a few people were there when it happened and here is there story........

OH MY GOD! the twin towers! they were crashed into!! RUN!!!!!

supatroopa286
you ****in noob, you should be ashamed of yourself. consider yourself reported.

sruiz
go ahead............

Thunder Fox
omg you dumbass!!!!!! don't make a rp about the 9/11 event!!!!!

JacopeX
Sruiz, thats very bad to make an idea like that homie.

Captain REX
Wow, I seriously want to smack this person.

supatroopa286
Originally posted by Captain REX
Wow, I seriously want to smack this person.

I hear that *puts on brass knuckles* where is this punk?

Luna_Storm
ok i know your trying to make a story and all but this kind of story upsets people .You dont know who is exactly on this thread and where theyare from .Their familes or friends could have been lost in that #

i think it wasnt the best idea to make a roleplay about it ...thats why everyone doesnt like you right now ....i guess you never realised how serious the 9/11 was and how many lives lost to it ...its very sad ...so please do not write this roleplay ....

KingDubya
Better historical events to base RP's on: World War I, World War II, Cold War, Civil War, Revolutionary War, Woodstock stick out tongue

DarkC
Originally posted by sruiz
when 9 hit, the earth broke out in tears, lots of people lost there lives that day, a few people were there when it happened and here is there story........

OH MY GOD! the twin towers! they were crashed into!! RUN!!!!!
F*ck you.

sayiamon
I'M GOING TO FIND YOU PUNK, AND WHEN I DO, YOU WILL MEET A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH!!!!

DarkDethbringer
look everyone calm down I understand it was a stupid mistake! but hes a N00B don't blame him and then Duby a a couple of those you listd ar ethe same thng...

supatroopa286
yeah, DarkDeth is right, i mean he only TRIED TO RECREATE ONE OF AMERICAS DARKEST HOURS. and luna, imagine if this guy made a rpg about the train bombing that occured a while ago. its like that, only times 2000, to be exact.

feralboy
not again s.ok you need permission here to

Family_guy725
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
look everyone calm down I understand it was a stupid mistake! but hes a N00B don't blame him and then Duby a a couple of those you listd ar ethe same thng...
wow we would never post anything like this even if we were noobs!!!
I vote we find the @$$hole and toss him off a bridge into a bed of spikes!!!!!!!!http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/chair.gif

DarkDethbringer
well so much for a peaceful solution....

feralboy
he/she is only human.you've made stuipd mistakes befor.so just let him/her be

DarkDethbringer
you're right they show no actual sidity of Gender...lol no ofense...

JacopeX
Damn it i hate when the creater of a post dosent answer to his/her own post...!!!DAMN!!!

Legend Of Chibi
Originally posted by JacopeX
Damn it i hate when the creater of a post dosent answer to his/her own post...!!!DAMN!!!

The 8 year old might be a bit afraid of the telling off he'd get....

XornonJay
wow, guys, chill. Granted, 911 is not the best thing to make a post about, but come on. Yeah, lets not post about 9/11, but WW2, a war the brought nuclear power into the world, and destroyed more then twice the number of people as 911 is a wonderful thing to post about.

Yeah, there has been more time for WW2 to settle, but if ur gonna base an arguement based on the amount of people killed, or the affect it will have on people, you should keep ur mouth shut.

As for sruiz, 911 is still to much of a reality to base a role playing game off of. Its not a smart idea to base a role play off something that is so recent and close to home. That was very inconsiderate, and as angry as I am, i'll be a bit more mature then the others. Besides, before you post, you need to read the site rules, and they state that you cannot start a game without ush's permission.

supatroopa286
woo, Xj is right we really need to calm down

Spelljammer
You know, this could've been implemented into a decent d20 modern conspiracy storyline. But instead it turns out to just be a bad attempt at trolling. Do they even try anymore?

DarkDethbringer
funny I said the sme thing the guy at the top of this page said and no one listened!

supatroopa286
i think its just the power of seniority dd

feralboy
me to darth

feralboy
i ment dark

DarkDethbringer
oh yeah but no one else! I am tired! I just got back from my dance!

Family_guy725
so i guess no ones for my idea huh? confused oh well but still this is the most messed up thread ever!! I mean think before you post stupid crap like this man you know.

XornonJay
props to u Darth. I saw that u had said that, but i also saw no one was looking, so i figured if i made it into a full blown speech ppl would listen. stick out tongue Besides, i couldn't say out of it, I'm a history buff, and i was hopeing someone would start a debate *looks around eagerly* lol

DarkDethbringer
sok and it is Darknot Darth

CaptainBen
i am seriously going to hunt you down that is totally unacceptable. to make a terrible event into a game. im loading my shotgun now

Legend Of Chibi
Originally posted by CaptainBen
i am seriously going to hunt you down that is totally unacceptable. to make a terrible event into a game. im loading my shotgun now
I'm sorry I hav 2 tell u this is this kind of way but....

Imagine someone whos father was shot by a guy wearing a black coat and shades, and died. If that person saw your pic, they'd probably hate you. So why get at this dude so bad for somat u've just done?

CaptainBen
WTF? my dad was a fire fighter at GRound zero

DarkDethbringer
he mean s you're avi and that you were dumping on someoen, wait a min this wa speacefuk until you came and stated talking agian lets just drop it and leave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.