Spiderman vs Batman,Cyclops,Dare Devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX

Who Wins

jgiant
I don't know if spiderman can get pass these guys, i really doubt spidey can pull it off...

Metalmanx
Batman, Cyclops, and Daredevil mess Spidey up. If it was just Batman and Daredevil, I'd probably give it to Spidey.

But Cyclops is the clencher here. His optic blasts move quickly and pack quite a punch. Plus he's a freakin surgeon with them. Not saying he would hit Spidey everytime, but there would definitely be times when SM's tangling with the other two, and Cyke just hits him up a couple of times.

I think it'd last for at least 20 minutes, but Spiderman would go down.

braz
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Batman, Cyclops, and Daredevil mess Spidey up. If it was just Batman and Daredevil, I'd probably give it to Spidey.

But Cyclops is the clencher here. His optic blasts move quickly and pack quite a punch. Plus he's a freakin surgeon with them. Not saying he would hit Spidey everytime, but there would definitely be times when SM's tangling with the other two, and Cyke just hits him up a couple of times.

I think it'd last for at least 20 minutes, but Spiderman would go down.

yup

jinzin
another thread of three guys who can handle spidey one their own vs. spidey....pffffft.... he goes down so bad here he gives up the super hero gig...

MatchesMalone
Originally posted by TwisterGameX

Who Wins

I refuse to comment on this thread, because putting three heroes against Spiderman is a really stupid idea.

jinzin
Originally posted by MatchesMalone
I refuse to comment on this thread, because putting three heroes against Spiderman is a really stupid idea.
laughing out loud you sly dog you!

Orestes
Total mismatch.

Good bait for the Spidey fanboys, though. wink

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by jinzin
another thread of three guys who can handle spidey one their own vs. spidey....pffffft.... he goes down so bad here he gives up the super hero gig... They can't handle him on their own, but together...

I refuse to comment on this thread, because putting three heroes against Spiderman is a really stupid idea. Its really a spite thread, he's got a vendetta against spiderman, so he thinks going around making threads like this is sneaky.

But it shows how much of a newb he is.

He says he's tired of threads with wolverine, spiderman, and the like, but he keeps making them and reviving them, AFTER they die.

*sigh*

MatchesMalone
Originally posted by jinzin
laughing out loud you sly dog you!

Sir?

MatchesMalone
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
They can't handle him on their own, but together...

Its really a spite thread, he's got a vendetta against spiderman, so he thinks going around making threads like this is sneaky.

But it shows how much of a newb he is.

He says he's tired of threads with wolverine, spiderman, and the like, but he keeps making them and reviving them, AFTER they die.

*sigh*

Threads with Spiderman and Wolverine? I don't blame him. I wouldn't be caught dead posting in threads like that.

Tha C-Master
Threads with Spiderman and Wolverine? I don't blame. I wouldn't be caught dead posting in threads like that. I just learned to leave it a big question mark...

Sparkz
SPIDER-MAN! HE CAN'T LOOSE

Ok he most certainly can, he can avoid bats and DD but those obtic blasts are gonna cause him some seriose problems, specaily since cyclops is a very good shot can use loads at a time, Spidey has his hands full with him let alone avoiding all of batmans tricks and DD's billy club. So I think spidey would last for about 2-3 minuits untill he just can't avoid all of that crap coming his way anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.