Batman and Punisher vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
2 of my fav underdogs against IMO the most badass comic character cool

Discussssssssssssssssss

jgiant
Pun can take wolvie on his own having batman just puts the nail in the coffin for me...

braz
how??

King KAM
Originally posted by jgiant
Pun can take wolvie on his own having batman just puts the nail in the coffin for me...
with guns the punisher has never beaten up an adamantium wolverine in h2h, his grappling techniques dont work AND he just doesnt have the durability, Wolverine hurts them both in a big way, if this is h2h only.

Orestes
Originally posted by King KAM
with guns the punisher has never beaten up an adamantium wolverine in h2h, his grappling techniques dont work AND he just doesnt have the durability, Wolverine hurts them both in a big way, if this is h2h only.

Well you'd probably be right at that, but it wasn't declared a HtH-only fight, was it?

Anyway ...

Punisher can, in fact, handle Wolverine rather well by himself and has done on multiple occasions. That's not to say Wolverine has no chance against him -- just that he can take the runt on by himself with a fair degree of confidence.

Actually, I can see Batman if anything screwing things up and getting in the way because of his hang-ups about guns and lethal force (granted, Frank can't kill Wolverine with guns anyway and darn well knows it too, but Bruce wouldn't necessarily realize that). Worse, since he doesn't normally carry anything that would actually hurt someone like Wolverine, he might not even be that big of a help. It's not like his kicks and punches are going to do all that much (and he'd better be careful, or he might break his hand trying that approach).

Well, I suppose there're the ever-present gas pellets. wink

Regardless ... if Batman manages to keep his "soft on the enemy" tendencies under control enough to at least not make a hindrance of himself, then I'm putting my money on a Batman/Punisher win.

King KAM
Originally posted by Orestes
Well you'd probably be right at that, but it wasn't declared a HtH-only fight, was it?

Anyway ...

Punisher can, in fact, handle Wolverine rather well by himself and has done on multiple occasions. That's not to say Wolverine has no chance against him -- just that he can take the runt on by himself with a fair degree of confidence.

Actually, I can see Batman if anything screwing things up and getting in the way because of his hang-ups about guns and lethal force (granted, Frank can't kill Wolverine with guns anyway and darn well knows it too, but Bruce wouldn't necessarily realize that). Worse, since he doesn't normally carry anything that would actually hurt someone like Wolverine, he might not even be that big of a help. It's not like his kicks and punches are going to do all that much (and he'd better be careful, or he might break his hand trying that approach).

Well, I suppose there're the ever-present gas pellets. wink

Regardless ... if Batman manages to keep his "soft on the enemy" tendencies under control enough to at least not make a hindrance of himself, then I'm putting my money on a Batman/Punisher win.
Frank better make sure that he shoot and kills wolvie, cuzzif not.... it is game over, i understand that with their projectiles and gadgets they can keep wolvie away, but if not........someone better come save them......because their is a 5'3 maniac on the loose...and it aint pretty. P.S, as much as people would like to beleive, if Punisher gets outta line with bats, Bats will knock him out.

Orestes
Originally posted by King KAM
Frank better make sure that he shoot and kills wolvie, cuzzif not.... it is game over, i understand that with their projectiles and gadgets they can keep wolvie away, but if not........someone better come save them......because their is a 5'3 maniac on the loose...and it aint pretty. P.S, as much as people would like to beleive, if Punisher gets outta line with bats, Bats will knock him out.

Frank won't try to kill Wolverine, and he knows he can't anyway -- well, at least not without a lot of special effort that goes beyond just pumping a few rounds into him. He once ran over Wolverine with a friggin' steamroller, after all! ... and the runt's still around, right? Though I guess his pride took a hit. wink

And yes, Batman would knock Punisher out in a HtH fight. I don't think anyone's trying to argue that point.

Then again, in a fight starting at range wherein Frank got to use weapons as well but was otherwise in character, it would be more interesting but still hard to call. In a fight wherein he got to use weapons AND was bloodlusted, I'd actually give him the edge over Batman because he holds back against guys like DD and Spider-Man to avoid killing them and has STILL beaten both of them multiple times. And Batman's evasion feats can't match either of theirs.

But this isn't Batman vs. Punisher anyway, is it? Well ... it might end up being, and that's the one chance I think Wolverine really has here. Like I said, Batman could very well go into "I must protect our enemy!" mode and start getting in Frank's way, and that alone would give Wolverine all the time he needed to get close and get nasty.

Frankly (pun intended), I think Punisher would be better off without Batman in this fight. Bats doesn't exactly have the killer instinct to do what's necessary to handle someone like Wolverine. He needs to stick to wackjob clowns.

King KAM
Originally posted by Orestes
Frank won't try to kill Wolverine, and he knows he can't anyway -- well, at least not without a lot of special effort that goes beyond just pumping a few rounds into him. He once ran over Wolverine with a friggin' steamroller, after all! ... and the runt's still around, right? Though I guess his pride took a hit. wink

And yes, Batman would knock Punisher out in a HtH fight. I don't think anyone's trying to argue that point.

Then again, in a fight starting at range wherein Frank got to use weapons as well but was otherwise in character, it would be more interesting but still hard to call. In a fight wherein he got to use weapons AND was bloodlusted, I'd actually give him the edge over Batman because he holds back against guys like DD and Spider-Man to avoid killing them and has STILL beaten both of them multiple times. And Batman's evasion feats can't match either of theirs.

But this isn't Batman vs. Punisher anyway, is it? Well ... it might end up being, and that's the one chance I think Wolverine really has here. Like I said, Batman could very well go into "I must protect our enemy!" mode and start getting in Frank's way, and that alone would give Wolverine all the time he needed to get close and get nasty.

Frankly (pun intended), I think Punisher would be better off without Batman in this fight. Bats doesn't exactly have the killer instinct to do what's necessary to handle someone like Wolverine. He needs to stick to wackjob clowns.
HAHAHAHAHAHA, a steamroller!!!! lol, he also set him on fire lol, and blew him up. but all this is nothing compared to what the wrecker did to him......(tore his face off twice with a crowbar.....) but yea, i guess Wolverine's weakness is his lack of range, he should get an inertia dampening suit like BlackPanther, then he would be more of a threat.

leotorthegreat
hahahahaha the punisher is not even i wolverines league king kam i agree with you they will win if they keep him at a distance but may god help them if wolverine dodges those bullets and gets in and from what i can tell wolverine is pretty goo at dodging bullets. oh and just for the record batman will whip punishers ass any day of the week

King KAM
Originally posted by leotorthegreat
hahahahaha the punisher is not even i wolverines league king kam i agree with you they will win if they keep him at a distance but may god help them if wolverine dodges those bullets and gets in and from what i can tell wolverine is pretty goo at dodging bullets. oh and just for the record batman will whip punishers ass any day of the week
dude welcome to me and jinzins, we love wolverine club....currently we have about 100000000 people against us, we're fending them off with a stick.....

leotorthegreat
lol they just cant help but hate himbut seriusly the punisher lol

braz
Originally posted by leotorthegreat

wooord up cool wolverine would slice and dice punisher...i mean whats he gunna do??? shoot him? wolvie's gotta healing factor, fight him h2h? well Logans got metal bones and one punch would probably break castles fist.....punisher wouldnt have a chance in hell taking wolverine....only if he listened to batman with his advice for preptime, thenn...they might take wolverine.....TOGETHER THOUGH

Juntai
Logan would go down first, he may get back up later, but he's already lost.

jgiant
punisher has taken wolvie down before and can do it again, you guys really underestimate frank, i mean he knows wolvie very well and has had more than a few fights with him, and has taken him out more than once might i add...frank knows he has to keep his distance and in doing that wolvie doesn't stand a chance, logan isn't gonna keep coming after a few grenades and rockets hit him square in the chest...and wolvie doen't have super agility...i know frank is only human but give credit where credit is due, this canadian is good, but frank knows him too well for logan to get the upper hand...ohh and batman will give logan a good sidekick for good measure...

Orestes
Originally posted by braz
wooord up cool wolverine would slice and dice punisher...i mean whats he gunna do??? shoot him? wolvie's gotta healing factor, fight him h2h? well Logans got metal bones and one punch would probably break castles fist.....punisher wouldnt have a chance in hell taking wolverine....only if he listened to batman with his advice for preptime, thenn...they might take wolverine.....TOGETHER THOUGH

What's he gonna do? Gee, I dunno ... the same thing he always does?

If you read the comics, you'd know Punisher has already established a solid record against Wolverine. It's not speculation that he *might* beat Wolverine; rather, it's fact that he HAS. More than once!

And no, he doesn't try to go toe-to-toe and punch Wolverine; he uses weapons. He's Punisher, man, not Batman. In fact, Wolverine is tailor-made for him because since Wolvie heals up from even normally fatal wounds, Punisher doesn't have to hold back against him the way he does against guys like DD and Spidey.

Well ... but as far as close combat goes, there WAS the one time he flattened Wolverine's nose with his elbow:

"Metal nose, yes. Metal cartilage?" CRUNCH! "Guess not."

That was a sucker punch, though, and it wasn't about winning a fight so much as creating a distraction. Which it did. wink

braz
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmk....yea the dudes got gunz ill give em that but just remember he wouldnt be shyt without em'wink and ive never read a single comic book in my life, so i guess im pretty ignorant to that knowledge.....im jus' sayin that if like wolverine and punisher were seperated in a city not knowing where each other are at and they have to find each other, i think wolverine would win....why? hes more agile, physically superior h2h combat wise( punisher does have some skillz though ), blades on his fists, healing factor, and i think wolverine would find big pun before he finds wolvie and that would give him a chance to knock the gun out of his hand, go h2h with em a little until castle breaks his hand on wolverines bonesstick out tongue then rip the claws out n gut em'

King KAM
punisher has taken wolvie down before and can do it again, you guys really underestimate frank, i mean he knows wolvie very well and has had more than a few fights with him, and has taken him out more than once might i add...frank knows he has to keep his distance and in doing that wolvie doesn't stand a chance, logan isn't gonna keep coming after a few grenades and rockets hit him square in the chest...and wolvie doen't have super agility...i know frank is only human but give credit where credit is due, this canadian is good, but frank knows him too well for logan to get the upper hand...ohh and batman will give logan a good sidekick for good measure...
wolverine does have super agility....

jgiant
not like spidey or dd...and frank has hit them both...

King KAM
not like spidey or dd...and frank has hit them both... ,
wolverine would murder them both in close range, frank isnt as good of a fighter as any of the class 7's, he would get murdered by shang chi who wolverine knocked the eff out, and batman is good, but wolverine was trained by ogun who would own batman, and he killed ogun in h2h.

jgiant
didn't you read my post above, i said pun would keep his distance because he knows wolvie very well, pun takes this...ohh and batman helps a little too...pun would get messed up if he were to go close contact...

King KAM
didn't you read my post above, i said pun would keep his distance because he knows wolvie very well, pun takes this...ohh and batman helps a little too...pun would get messed up if he were to go close contact... ,
Wolverine would run and hide in the woods somewhere, sooner or later batman and pun would die.

jgiant
from old age?

King KAM
from old age?
yep.....

spiderboy5
i wonder how long wolverine still has to live..............

King KAM
Originally posted by spiderboy5
i wonder how long wolverine still has to live..............
sadly more then 100

jgiant
Then i guess wolvie is the winner, goodnight everyone its been a hell of a ride i'm gonna go and shoot some dope, sit out on my porch naked with a 12-gauge and watch the sunrise...

King KAM
Then i guess wolvie is the winner, goodnight everyone its been a hell of a ride i'm gonna go and shoot some dope, sit out on my porch naked with a 12-gauge and watch the sunrise...
sounds like a plan if ive ever heard one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.