Cyber Ninja and Wolverine vs Spiderman and Dare Devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Cyber Ninja and Wolverine vs Spiderman and Dare Devil
Who Wins

Metalmanx
With both of these guys together, I think it makes it now just a bit more easier for Spidey and Daredevil to win.

Please don't attack me with "You're biased and would never let Spidey lose", cuz that's just not true. I just voted, in fact, against Spiderman against Batman, Daredevil, and Cyclops. I just believe DD to be easily capable of handling Wolverine, since well, he's done it before.

And then this is SM vs CN again. And I know we don't want this.

braz
dude im not saying ur biased but theres no way daredevil could take wolverine down...he has a healing factor.....and claws that are more deadly that dd could ever dream of his billy club being...in other words wolvie would beat the s*** out of daredevil....so that wouldnt be the matchups....wolvie would take down spidey(wouldnt be easy but i think he could do it), then cyber ninja would unload a massacre on DD

jinzin
yeah.....eep...dd and sm are scerewed here.... scerewwwwwwed I say!

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by jinzin
yeah.....eep...dd and sm are scerewed here.... scerewwwwwwed I say! coming from a cyber ninja/wolvieboy.

They are losing most likely...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by braz
dude im not saying ur biased but theres no way daredevil could take wolverine down...he has a healing factor.....and claws that are more deadly that dd could ever dream of his billy club being...in other words wolvie would beat the s*** out of daredevil....so that wouldnt be the matchups....wolvie would take down spidey(wouldnt be easy but i think he could do it), then cyber ninja would unload a massacre on DD

No way, dude. DD has schooled Wolverine more than once, and could continue to do so here. DD is faster, more agile, extremely hyper senses (that put Wolvie's to shame), is probably just as expert a fighter, and yea. That's all I need I think. Daredevil can defintitely take Wolverine.

And during that fight, it's definitely Cyber Ninja vs. Spiderman again.

jinzin
Originally posted by Metalmanx
No way, dude. DD has schooled Wolverine more than once, and could continue to do so here. DD is faster, more agile, extremely hyper senses (that put Wolvie's to shame), is probably just as expert a fighter, and yea. That's all I need I think. Daredevil can defintitely take Wolverine.

And during that fight, it's definitely Cyber Ninja vs. Spiderman again.

dd has schooled him? when? are you reffering to punisher 36 when wolverine wasn't paying him any attention and he chopped him in the throat? or in enemy of the state when wolverine was sent to stall dd and on top of that was having a mental conflict where he once again was halfway paying attention to dd...
the only 1on1 fight they've had that didn't have outside circumstances was in mcp where dd ends up in a full nelson after 3 panals...

King KAM
Originally posted by jinzin
dd has schooled him? when? are you reffering to punisher 36 when wolverine wasn't paying him any attention and he chopped him in the throat? or in enemy of the state when wolverine was sent to stall dd and on top of that was having a mental conflict where he once again was halfway paying attention to dd...
the only 1on1 fight they've had that didn't have outside circumstances was in mcp where dd ends up in a full nelson after 3 panals...

He is back..........

jinzin
Originally posted by King KAM
He is back..........

laughing out loud

The MISTER
I really like Spider-man but I don't see him being able to deal with Wolverine and the ninja at once and I think that's what it would turn into after DD takes his first slice. Though I agree with Metalmanx that in a one on one DD does have what it takes to stand a very good chance against wolverine, he has no Superhuman physical abilities to make his speed sufficient enough to deal with two opponents that are faster than him and have blades. IMO CN would give Spider-man a very difficult time by himself being as powerful as he is and having a sword. With Wolverine at his side Spider-man would have the odds against him. I can't see how DD would last very long because he's apparently the weakest link and skilled combatants like CN and Wolverine would exploit his lack of physical ability and durability. Spider-man would have to assist DD and I doubt DD would be available to offer speedy assistance for his partner. Wolverine would only need assistance if he were webbed up somehow and CN wouldn't need any assistance dealing with DD by himself. what can DD do to CN......

It really depends on how tough DD's blade is....is it dense enough to pirce CN or would it break?

The MISTER
IMO CN could take Cap and DD at the same time. gotta respect super strength and agility.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.