Rorschach vs. The Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
Two of the creepier vigilantes who work low to the street, and distinctly, both have no recognizable face.
So it's a high-kicking left wing nutter vs. a gutter prowler who's "crazier than a snake's armpit".
Opinions?

long pig
Riddler wins.

roughrider
Originally posted by long pig
Riddler wins.

Huh?

Cameron Scott
Question takes it, especially since he got a powerup in his mini series.

Piedmon
Yeah, Question's like a distaff Jack Hawksmoor now....

MERCILOUS
But Rorshach's cooler...

Piedmon
They're more or less the same character, so I don't see how you can say that.....

MERCILOUS
What the hell are you talking about? Of course they're the same character but is Blue Beetle as cool as Batman?!

Piedmon
Hey, watch who you call a Batman ripoff....

Seriously though, the Question gets no respect, people need to read his awesome series from the 80's by Dennis O'Neil to see how cool he can be.

MERCILOUS
But I have a hard time beleiving anyone can be as cool as Rorshach. I mean did the way he accepted his death...Who the hell defies Manhattan? Rorshach that's who!

Whirlysplatt
Rorsch is a psycho, the question is more analytical.

MERCILOUS
Psycho power!

Solidus Snake
the question would win, but i like rorscgach better

the real winner? the readers smile

olympian
"What the hell are you talking about? Of course they're the same character but is Blue Beetle as cool as Batman?!"

Blue Bettle was created to be the Spiderman of Charlton comics, not Batman.

By Dikto itself if im not mistaken.

roughrider
Originally posted by olympian
"What the hell are you talking about? Of course they're the same character but is Blue Beetle as cool as Batman?!"

Blue Bettle was created to be the Spiderman of Charlton comics, not Batman.

By Dikto itself if im not mistaken.

You are correct.

MERCILOUS
He may have been created that way but he sure didn't turn out that way. What the hell does Beetle have in common with Spiderman? Are you sure he wasn't talking about sales? Let's see, rich guy, detective, lots of gadgets and vehicles named after himself, no super powers...

YEAH DUDE!!! THAT'S SPIDERMAN ALRIGHT!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.