apokalyps n ouslought vs silver silfer haljordan latern and magento

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

legacy92
woo wins?

long pig
Could you just like...spell ONE DAMN THING CORRECTLY?

leonheartmm
onslaught alone beats EVERYONE ELSE INCLUDIN APOCALYPSE

long pig
EVEN SILVER SILFER?!!

legacy92
sorry kinda wus in a hurry didnt really kare of spellin srry long pig

armandovalles
no way does Onslaught beat everyone including Apocalypse on his own. Silver Surfer and Apocalypse together could probly rip Onslaught a new ******* there's no need for GL Hal and Magneto. But since the thread states Apocalypse is on Onslaught's side, then SS's team is ****ed. Apocalypse can take out any one of them alone and Onslaught can handle the other 2.

leonidas
<<onslaught alone beats EVERYONE ELSE INCLUDIN APOCALYPSE>>

i pretty much agree with this. even thor (whose power is at least on par with ss) was useless against onslaught. when he was OUT of his armor, he seemed beyond harm. no one knows the true limit to his power in that form, but imo it was pretty damn high. high enough for me to agree with leon, at least.

Beyonder
Originally posted by leonidas
<<onslaught alone beats EVERYONE ELSE INCLUDIN APOCALYPSE>>

i pretty much agree with this. even thor (whose power is at least on par with ss) was useless against onslaught. when he was OUT of his armor, he seemed beyond harm. no one knows the true limit to his power in that form, but imo it was pretty damn high. high enough for me to agree with leon, at least.

Actually, no leonidas. Thor was depowered during the Onslaught Saga.

During the Onslaught Saga:
- Thor was depowered
- Strange was no where in site
- Surfer was no where in site

Surfer could've absorbed Onslaught's energy during the end.

Team two take this.

leonidas
depowered how? wasn't that just before the whole lost gods nonsense? (or just after?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.