sibbling rivalry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JirK
this will be a few fights. but for these fights, sibbling immunity doesnt apply.

havoc vs cyclops

black tom vs banshee

captain britain vs psylocke

aurora vs. northstar

polaris vs quicksilver vs scarlet witch(pre-HOM)

godspeed havok. hahaha.

King_Mungi
Add:
Aurora vs. Northstar

JirK
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Add:
Aurora vs. Northstar

your very right, thanks.

King_Mungi
Btw I will comment on who wins and such soon, but what version of Black Tom you going with? humanoid or wooden-humanoid?

Also technically Gambit is the third summber's brother (clone from Cyclops)

JirK
not wood, that just too much.

pr1983
Originally posted by JirK
this will be a few fights. but for these fights, sibbling immunity doesnt apply.

havoc vs cyclops

black tom vs banshee

aurora vs. northstar

godspeed havok. hahaha.

cyclops - better fighter

banshee - you can shatter wood cant you?

britain... even with psylockes new t.k i think hes more well rounded...

dunno about aurora or northstar...

polaris...

black robb

havoc vs cyclops

black tom vs banshee

aurora vs. northstar

godspeed havok. hahaha. Cyclops
Banshee
Capt. Britain
Northstar
Polaris

black robb
Originally posted by pr1983

banshee - you can shatter wood cant you?

actually Black Tom is immune to his powers

pr1983
Originally posted by black robb

shit... oh well...

8bitChris

havoc vs cyclops

black tom vs banshee

aurora vs. northstar

godspeed havok. hahaha.

Cylops and Havok are immune to each other's powers so Cyclops wins on pure fighting ability.

Black Toms because of his immunity to Banshee.

I don't know who would win between Brian and Elizabeth anymore; so i'll just say Jamie Braddock wins.

Northstar takes Aurora

Polaris beats her "alleged" half-brother and half-sister.

klintypooh
I think it was stated sibling immunity doesn't apply in the original post.

8bitChris
Oh ok then.

My answers are still the same.

JirK
Originally posted by black robb

he is immune because of sibbling immunity, which i said is absent for these battles.

Metalmanx
Havoc vs Cyclops--Cyclops. Do I even need to say why?

Black tom vs Banshee--Banshee.

Captain britain vs Psylocke--Psylocke. Mind-grenade and it's over.

Aurora vs. Northstar--Northstar.

Polaris vs Quicksilver vs Scarlet witch(pre-HOM)--Actually, I give this fight to Quicksilver. He's Mach 10 now, which is absurdly fast. I believe as soon as this fight starts, he'll take out Lorna first instantly, then kill Wanda before Lorna hits the ground. He really is extremely fast.

King KAM
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Havoc vs Cyclops--Cyclops. Do I even need to say why?

Black tom vs Banshee--Banshee.

Captain britain vs Psylocke--Psylocke. Mind-grenade and it's over.

Aurora vs. Northstar--Northstar.

Polaris vs Quicksilver vs Scarlet witch(pre-HOM)--Actually, I give this fight to Quicksilver. He's Mach 10 now, which is absurdly fast. I believe as soon as this fight starts, he'll take out Lorna first instantly, then kill Wanda before Lorna hits the ground. He really is extremely fast.
i agree i just dont like the havoc vs cyclops i give that one to havoc

JirK
my picks...

havoc vs cyclops - cyclops

black tom vs banshee - banshee

captain britain vs psylocke - captain britain

aurora vs. northstar - northstar

polaris vs quicksilver vs scarlet witch(pre-HOM) - quicksilver

Dizzle
Originally posted by King KAM
i agree i just dont like the havoc vs cyclops i give that one to havoc

Why? Havok's overall more powerful, but Cyke could kill Havok just as quickly as Havok could kill Cyclops. Therefore, it comes down to who gets the first good hit in, and Scott has his lil bro owned in terms of skill.

It's like a weapons expert with a pistol against some random guy with a shotgun. The shotgun is more powerful overall, but chances are, the regular guy gets his brains blown out.

Other than that,
Banshee
Captain Britain
Quicksilver
Northstar

spiderboy5
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Btw I will comment on who wins and such soon, but what version of Black Tom you going with? humanoid or wooden-humanoid?

Also technically Gambit is the third summber's brother (clone from Cyclops) WAT GAMBITS THE THIRD SUMMERS BRO????I DONT TRUST U UNLESS U HAVE PROOF!!!!!! mad

supremthor
look the way i c it i m high and drunk so my sis coud **** me up shite i could **** me up in a one on one fight

8bitChris
If you read X-men: The End then Gambit could be considered the Third Summers Brother. It's hard to decide whether it counts as continuity though. It's a grey area.

If you count Wolverine:The ENd as continuity then Wolverine has a twin brother somewhere. However, Woleverine wont ever find out about him until that storyline so it might be continuity because Wolverine wont ever have to meet him.

I think it's best to take those The End stories as a "What If". You can't put an ending to the X-men that way; it limits future writers from doing a lot of things.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by spiderboy5
WAT GAMBITS THE THIRD SUMMERS BRO????I DONT TRUST U UNLESS U HAVE PROOF!!!!!! mad

It first was revealed in X-Men: The End #5 (vol.2) that Sinister is Gambit's father. In issue #6 we learn he was created by Sinister from people he met along the years (including Scott)

Sinister:"I adapted your power from Cyclop's optic blast. So you see, my boy, in terms of genetic material, you two are brothers. Half-brothers anyways."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.