venom vs. carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leotorthegreat
Since every1 seems to like spidey so much hers two of his greatest foes who wins?

King KAM
this has been done before....because your new i will tell you. if you have a match that has might have been done before search first. lol

leotorthegreat
i say carnagee wins he is basically like an updated venom

Tha C-Master
Yep, so why make the thread, there's nothing venom can do...

jinzin
Originally posted by leotorthegreat
i say carnagee wins he is basically like an updated venom

you must not read their fights huh? venom's fought carnage 1on1 3 times... every time they've thrown down venom eventually starts to buttrape him....

venom's smarter, craftier, a better more experienced fighter, and less crazy...

JirK
venom, the last issue of maximum carnage was nothin but venom spraying carnage blood all over the walls of just about everywhere in new york.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by jinzin
you must not read their fights huh? venom's fought carnage 1on1 3 times... every time they've thrown down venom eventually starts to buttrape him....

venom's smarter, craftier, a better more experienced fighter, and less crazy... venom took the help of spiderman, and the ff to down carnage.

Top it off that he was WEAKENED in maximum carnage, doesn't help your argument.

Alpha gizmo anyone?

jgiant
Carnage wins.

Juntai
since they're pretty equal in the way Black Adam and Captain Marvel are equal...
im down the og over the knockoff. heh.

jinzin
venom will beat his ass into the ground just like he does every other time.

Tha C-Master
venom will beat his ass into the ground just like he does every other time. Yea with the help of spiderman, and the ff, and a alpha gizmo.

samishe
This is the brightest moment for all Carnage fans. Because of this a lot of people think that Carnage is stronger than Venom. In fact that was the only time Carnage was showed to be that strong.

But now i wanna prove that this all is a bullsh!t.

samishe
Here. Spider-man did the same thing to two symbiots. Does it mean he's stronger than them both combined? Hell no!

samishe
In all other fights between Venom and Carnage Venom owned him badly.

Maximum Carnage.
Carnage was owned. And please people don't bring that Carnage brain was damaged because a) It wasn't that damaged, he was even joking during the fight. b) It didn't effected his strength and speed. c) Venom was barely standing when Carnage appeared so it still was a fair fight.
Venom the trial # 3.
Again Spider-man had to stop Venom from killing Carnage.

I'm done.

AJ4LIFE
well done sam very impressive, u improvednotworthy

samishe
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
well done sam very impressive, u improvednotworthy

Thanx big grin

grey fox
Carnage has the raw power but not the talent, he just goes psycho on his opponents , whereas venom knows his weakness and strengths while using them to his full advantage.....

samishe
Well Venom doesn't use his knowledge of Carnage strength and weaknesses to defeat him. He simply kicks Carnage ass.

grey fox
Originally posted by samishe
Well Venom doesn't use his knowledge of Carnage strength and weaknesses to defeat him. He simply kicks Carnage ass.

That to....

samishe
Originally posted by grey fox
That to.... confused1

wannabe
confused1 I guess he meant "that too".

Btw...when Spiderman and Venom were fighting ensemble against Carnage and Spidey used these giant boxes to sonic them down and he was affraid to harm Venom too much, Venom said he should keep doing it, cause he is more durable and stronger than his "son"...and he was.

Venom wins this, as always. yes

samishe
Originally posted by wannabe
I guess he meant "that too".

Btw...when Spiderman and Venom were fighting ensemble against Carnage and Spidey used these giant boxes to sonic them down and he was affraid to harm Venom too much, Venom said he should keep doing it, cause he is more durable and stronger than his "son"...and he was.

Venom wins this, as always. yes

thumb up Nice example. Almost forgot about it.

Marcus4600
Actually, Venom doesn't lose to Carnage very often. In all of their meetings, Carnage has beaten Venom twice. The most notable defeat was in Carnage Unleashed, where Venom kicked his ass through the internet.

samishe
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Actually, Venom doesn't lose to Carnage very often. In all of their meetings, Carnage has beaten Venom twice. The most notable defeat was in Carnage Unleashed, where Venom kicked his ass through the internet.

I'm bringing only examples when Venom handed him with bare hands.

In unlished Carnage was burnt.

Marcus4600
Well, hand to hand would be a different case. Venom does have the slight advantage of knowing how to fight well, and to use his enviornment. I think Venom can own the guy if he pulls a Toxin by laying on the pain.

samishe
He not just CAN own, he OWNED and many times.

Wolverine2006
I say Carnage but....how is it that spider-man and venom had to team up to beat Carnage, and Toxin almost killed Carnage...then spider-man beat the crap outta Toxin in the Toxin series? It just makes no sense.

wannabe
He not just CAN own, he OWNED and many times. Yes, that's a fact, whether one like it or not.

samishe
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
I say Carnage but....how is it that spider-man and venom had to team up to beat Carnage, and Toxin almost killed Carnage...then spider-man beat the crap outta Toxin in the Toxin series? It just makes no sense.

Again, forget about that damn "Savage alliance"! Since then Venom owned Carnage one-on-one many times.

Wolverine2006
Well, Carnage has more strength than Venom and has the ability to morph he limbs in to weapons...on the t.v show I think he turned into a tank I cant really recall because I was very young but according to what I have heard Carnage would win this I dont have a favorite outta the 2 so If u show some good evidence I'll porbably go with Venom but with what I've seen Carnage would win.

wannabe
I say Carnage but....how is it that spider-man and venom had to team up to beat Carnage, and Toxin almost killed Carnage...then spider-man beat the crap outta Toxin in the Toxin series? It just makes no sense. Reasonably spoken, though there are differences in strength, Spidey, Venom, Carnage and Toxin are pretty much on the same power level. The outcome of a fight depends on more things than pure strength statistics, so A winning against B and B winning against C does not nesessarily mean that A has to win against C each time.

samishe
Well symbiots are far above Spidey in strength.

wannabe
Well having about twice the strength of someone in the 10tons class certainly counts for something, but it's faaar from outclassing the '10tonner'.
And again, superior strength does not guarantee you a win! It may shift the odds in your favour, but thats all. And there are still other factors deciding the outcome of a fight.

samishe
Well, Carnage has more strength than Venom and has the ability to morph he limbs in to weapons...on the t.v show I think he turned into a tank I cant really recall because I was very young but according to what I have heard Carnage would win this I dont have a favorite outta the 2 so If u show some good evidence I'll porbably go with Venom but with what I've seen Carnage would win.

Well on TV show they both turned tanks.
You must've seen "Savage alliance"

Evidence?

Marcellus
Reasonably spoken, though there are differences in strength, Spidey, Venom, Carnage and Toxin are pretty much on the same power level. The outcome of a fight depends on more things than pure strength statistics, so A winning against B and B winning against C does not nesessarily mean that A has to win against C each time.

Toxin is an exception, he has been listed by Spiderfan as class 75. he absolutley handled Carnage who should be about 25 and beat the wrecker who I belive is what 80 or so?

Toxin is in a league of his own compared too them.... kinda makes Venom and Carnage look weak sad

samishe
Originally posted by Marcellus
Toxin is an exception, he has been listed by Spiderfan as class 75. he absolutley handled Carnage who should be about 25 and beat the wrecker who I belive is what 80 or so?

Toxin is in a league of his own compared too them.... kinda makes Venom and Carnage look weak sad

Carnage and Venom are both around class 50.
And still it depends on the writer. Venom for example have been showed even above 50 for a few times

wannabe
Carnage and Venom are both around class 50.
And still it depends on the writer. Venom for example have been showed even above 50 for a few times At least Venom often talks about being twice as strong as Spidey.
And yes all their strength levels depend strongly on the writer.
Even Spidey has occasionally shown strength feats, that would normally need him to be in the 50 tons and above class, so what?!

topic: Venom still wins against Carnage most of the time.

samishe
At least Venom often talks about being twice as strong as Spidey.
And yes all their strength levels depend strongly on the writer.
Even Spidey has occasionally shown strength feats, that would normally need him to be in the 50 tons and above class, so what?!

Are you talking about holding Daily Bugle building?

wannabe
Are you talking about holding Daily Bugle building? WOW, there was some author exaggerating in the extreme!!! Such a feat would place Venom in the 100 tons class. But is he? wink

I know of no occasion in which Spidey held a building that big, no. But he held smaller houses about to shatter and train waggons, all of which would need a far higher strength class than he oficially is in. So what?! wink

samishe
WOW, there was some author exaggerating in the extreme!!! Such a feat would place Venom in the 100 tons class. But is he? wink

I know of no occasion in which Spidey held a building that big, no. But he held smaller houses about to shatter and train waggons, all of which would need a far higher strength class than he oficially is in. So what?! wink

Yeah, before upgrade Spider-man held things that weight at least 15 tonnes.
According to this logic Venom (class 50) is should be capable of lifting 75 tonnes. stick out tongue

Chek Spidey respect thread. There are scans of Spider-man holding one supporting beam of Daily Bugle. (last page)

IRTMU-Dragon
So sad...

Theres no true fans of Symbiotes left... Well here I am...

Venom is powerful... Hes hella powerful... Infact, everytime he fights with Spiderman, he wins. There hasnt been one time where spiderman has actually won like Venom has... Venom has held down spiderman by the face and knocked the crap out of him.

Carnage, however, is alot faster, much more immune to damage, but hes more stupid and less intelligent. Venom cannot take down Carnage alone, however, he has tried, and he almost has, but he's never managed to take the final step... I quote how pissed off venom gets around carnage...

Carnage - "Yo... Pop, what are you doing here?"
Venom - "For every drop of innocent blood you have spilled... I shall take a gallon of yours!"

Eddie Brock is a peak human muscularity. He cannot get any stronger basically, he can lift about 800 pounds even without the symbiote up. Hes extremely buff, he knows alot of fighting techniques, and he has experience carnage lacks since Cleetus Cassidy is insane (the guy inside carnage)

When the symbiote is up... Eddie Brock becomes Venom.

Venom is capable of resisting medium round fire, lifting near 80 tons, firing webbing stronger even than Spidermans, shape shifting hands into weaponry, tendriling (shooting long tendrils of the suit into say, someones ear and killing their brain), and several other special abilities which include turning off spidermans spider-sense and wall climbing.

Given the correct circumstances, it is possible for Venom to beat Carnage, but at this point, the closest hes got is taking him down on the ground, Carnage is just to crazy, to reckless, and because Venom isnt as reckless, he doesnt have many options.

Plus, Carnage normally threatens killing more Innocents, and thats when Venom is torn seeing as how he basically lives to protect, which is why every time he gets close to finally killing Spiderman, he stops because he realizes Spiderman is required to protect as well, which, contrary to popular belief, shows that Venom is not even close to being a Villain, but is infact a misunderstood Hero.

samishe
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
So sad...

Venom is powerful... Hes hella powerful... Infact, everytime he fights with Spiderman, he wins. There hasnt been one time where spiderman has actually won like Venom has... Venom has held down spiderman by the face and knocked the crap out of him.

Carnage, however, is alot faster, much more immune to damage, but hes more stupid and less intelligent. Venom cannot take down Carnage alone, however, he has tried, and he almost has, but he's never managed to take the final step... I quote how pissed off venom gets around carnage...

Venom - "For every drop of innocent blood you have spilled... I shall take a gallon of yours!"

Eddie Brock is a peak human muscularity. He cannot get any stronger basically, he can lift about 800 pounds even without the symbiote up. Hes extremely buff, he knows alot of fighting techniques, and he has experience carnage lacks since Cleetus Cassidy is insane (the guy inside carnage)

Venom is capable of resisting medium round fire, lifting near 80 tons, firing webbing stronger even than Spidermans, shape shifting hands into weaponry, tendriling (shooting long tendrils of the suit into say, someones ear and killing their brain), and several other special abilities which include turning off spidermans spider-sense and wall climbing.

Given the correct circumstances, it is possible for Venom to beat Carnage, but at this point, the closest hes got is taking him down on the ground, Carnage is just to crazy, to reckless, and because Venom isnt as reckless, he doesnt have many options.

Plus, Carnage normally threatens killing more Innocents, and thats when Venom is torn seeing as how he basically lives to protect, which is why every time he gets close to finally killing Spiderman, he stops because he realizes Spiderman is required to protect as well, which, contrary to popular belief, shows that Venom is not even close to being a Villain, but is infact a misunderstood Hero.

There is no actual proof that Carnage is more immune to damage. A little faster but not much.
How can you say Venom can't take Carnage down by his own. He did it many times.
I hate when people say "to defeat Carnage Venom always needs help". In maximum carnage Spider-man was only annoying Venom when he fought Carnage. Spider actually stopped Venom from killing Carnage. Same happened in the Trial.

Venom has better resistance to fire, he had better resistance to sonics before Carnage symbiot mutated.

He's not only capable of beating Carnage himself but he already did it before.

Marcus4600
So sad...

Glad to see another true fan. You are right in saying that Carnage has soaked up a lot more punches than his dad, but I disagree. I think that Venom has the potential to beat Carnage in hand to hand combat. These two have one of the coolest rivalries ever. Their two fights in Carnage: Unleashed were two of the best I've seen. I think with the right enviornment, Venom could kill Carnage, but he'd have to completely cut loose like Toxin did to annihilate.

If you have any cool Venom stuff, feel free to put it on the Venom Respect Thread.

samishe
Glad to see another true fan. You are right in saying that Carnage has soaked up a lot more punches than his dad, but I disagree. I think that Venom has the potential to beat Carnage in hand to hand combat. These two have one of the coolest rivalries ever. Their two fights in Carnage: Unleashed were two of the best I've seen. I think with the right enviornment, Venom could kill Carnage, but he'd have to completely cut loose like Toxin did to annihilate.

If you have any cool Venom stuff, feel free to put it on the Venom Respect Thread.

No true fans? Yeah right, and i'm just sticking around.mad
It's my hobby to bring back old threads only to prove that Venom can beat Carnage. mad

Marcus4600
^ Never said you weren't.

samishe
^ Never said you weren't.

Oh! Ok then.

samishe
And btw is there any proof that Venom can lift 80 tonnes? It's not like i don't believe it, i just wonder is there official proof?

Marcus4600
I think he did it once for about 2 seconds, but that's about it.

IRTMU-Dragon
Hes thrown semi's in some of his old comics.

I never said Venom couldnt beat Carnage. I said it would take all of Venoms effort to beat Carnage, and only focused on Carnage.

And actually, whoever said Venom had better resistances to fire and sonics is wrong.

Unfortunatly, Carnage does have better resistances to fire and sonics than Venom does, because Carnage was spawned on earth first of all, and he was created by a symbiote that had been exposed to those weaknesses before, so yeah, Carnage does have slightly better resistances, and thats ovbious when the fantastic four used their sonic gun and Carnage actually struggled against it, if that had been Venom, the symbiote woulda tried HARD to rip itself off.

Regardless, Venom can beat Carnage, its just going to take every ounce of his effort.

Wolverine2006
Carnage is he a stronger, faster, younger, and more vicious version of Venom. He was meant to be better.

Marcus4600
^ His big disadvantage is that he's a moron. Venom is an extremely smart fighter who levels guys bigger and stronger than him with ease because he's just good.

IRTMU-Dragon
Carnage isnt technically stronger, hes faster, he is younger, but your forgetting that means hes less experienced, more reckless, and hes mentally insane, hes viscious only because hes stupid.

IRTMU-Dragon
Yeah... BTW... Thats Venom with Carnage AND Spiderman under his power.

Marcellus
I love Venom but I know that he does have limit's.

lifting 80 tons? could you please provide a scan of Venom doing so?

the most recent and honest apperance of the symbiote was in MK Spiderman and when it latched to Angelo it gave him ALL of its power. he said and I quote "Your twice as strong as he is!" referencing Spiderman.

that is MAYBE 30 ton's. but 80? Venom is dangerous becuase all of his abilities and his experiance. Venom was never meant to be a Hulk nock off.

In Venom vs Carnage Spiderman and Black Cat were enuf to drive Venom off, If Venom had class 80 strength he would have murdered both of them in a second and then moved on and killed Toxin by himself.

samishe
Hes thrown semi's in some of his old comics.

I never said Venom couldnt beat Carnage. I said it would take all of Venoms effort to beat Carnage, and only focused on Carnage.

And actually, whoever said Venom had better resistances to fire and sonics is wrong.

Unfortunatly, Carnage does have better resistances to fire and sonics than Venom does, because Carnage was spawned on earth first of all, and he was created by a symbiote that had been exposed to those weaknesses before, so yeah, Carnage does have slightly better resistances, and thats ovbious when the fantastic four used their sonic gun and Carnage actually struggled against it, if that had been Venom, the symbiote woulda tried HARD to rip itself off.

Regardless, Venom can beat Carnage, its just going to take every ounce of his effort.

Carnage has better resistanse to sonics, not to fire. Venom proved to have better resistance to fire and it been shown in comix many times.

And Venom not only CAN beat Carnage, but he already did before.

samishe
Carnage is he a stronger, faster, younger, and more vicious version of Venom. He was meant to be better.

Not really. Faster yes a little, stronger? NO.
What do you mean he meant to be better?

samishe
bump?

jinzin
Originally posted by JirK
venom, the last issue of maximum carnage was nothin but venom spraying carnage blood all over the walls of just about everywhere in new york.

exactly...

samishe
Same in Venom the Trial part 3

jinzin
laughing out loud

samishe
Owned!

jinzin
Originally posted by Marcellus
I love Venom but I know that he does have limit's.

lifting 80 tons? could you please provide a scan of Venom doing so?

the most recent and honest apperance of the symbiote was in MK Spiderman and when it latched to Angelo it gave him ALL of its power. he said and I quote "Your twice as strong as he is!" referencing Spiderman.

that is MAYBE 30 ton's. but 80? Venom is dangerous becuase all of his abilities and his experiance. Venom was never meant to be a Hulk nock off.

In Venom vs Carnage Spiderman and Black Cat were enuf to drive Venom off, If Venom had class 80 strength he would have murdered both of them in a second and then moved on and killed Toxin by himself.

the problem is everyone is totally unaware of the major upgrades venom recieved in his own ongoing series a year or two back.... when the venom symbiote merged with itself it upgraded to be twice as powerful, durable, and strong.... this is why fire doesn't hurt him anymore to the extent that it did before.. this is why spiderman quotes venom as being about as strong as thing....

jinzin
i like your style sam.

samishe
i like your style sam.

Thanx Jin! big grin

Kontraz
lets not forget issue 2 of venom vs carnage... venom definately wins that bout

edit: come to think about it, thats the last time they fought before eddie gave up the suit, so does that make venom the ultimate victor?

jinzin
with the win/loss ratio in his favor?..... i'd say:yes

samishe
A lot of people think that Venom can't make his suit sharp like Carnage.
Here is the proof that he can. He never does it in the fight because he's not a butcher. Besides he doesn't need blades to kill somebody, his punches are already as deadly as axes that Carnage makes.

samishe
bump.

AJ4LIFE
yo sam, carbage takes it he is just to versitlie

samishe
yo sam, carbage takes it he is just to versitlie

I showed scans that prove just the opposite thing.

AJ4LIFE
i know i just looked at them i have to go with venom then, if he used blades he world be one of the most powerful enimies in marvel, well top 10 regular enimies anyway

Marcus4600
He prefers to use his strength though. Little known to people is that he has a code of honor, and never fights beyond his own abilities. I've always loved Venom because he's so damn hard to get rid of.

AJ4LIFE
hes funny thats why i like him

samishe
He prefers to use his strength though. Little known to people is that he has a code of honor, and never fights beyond his own abilities. I've always loved Venom because he's so damn hard to get rid of.

True, just like i said he's not a butcher like Carnage.

samishe
hes funny thats why i like him

Also true. big grin

AJ4LIFE
Also true. big grin

first time we aggreed o somthing today sam wink

samishe
first time we aggreed o somthing today sam wink
wink smile

AJ4LIFE
so r we buds again after our little argument wink

Dinalfos
http://www.silverbulletcomics.com/img/product_images/propic-55398-01-full.jpg

Soljer
Toxin will take them both :-).

Really though - supposedly Carnage is an "upgraded" Venom, but...well...that doesn't do much to explain why Carnage gets his ass handed to him every time he goes up against Venom.

Venom, for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.