This team vs a fully powered Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Pre crisis Darkseid
Pre Crisis Superman
Thanos
Thor, with his Belt of Strength and Iron Gloves
A fully confidant Gladiator

What is the outcome?

Juntai
team wins.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Juntai
team wins.

I doubt.

Juntai
Pre Crisis Darkseid alone would more than a match for Galactus. He killed most of the gods...And Precrisis Superman would slap his physical form across the galaxy, then bring down the sword of god on him. Tell me how they DONT win?

Solidus Snake
the team wins

those pre crisis guys were nuts

Xplosive
Fully powered Galactus would make out of those gods a joke.
I don't see them beatin fully powered Galactus.

colossus17
pre crisis darkseid is galactus......

Xplosive
Originally posted by colossus17
pre crisis darkseid is galactus......

Yeah right. He was indeed very powerful, but not in abstracts and Galactus league.

Juntai
You need to go to the threads showing off some of Pre-C Darkseids power, because it's clear that you know nothing.

Xplosive
You need to go to the threads showing off some of Pre-C Darkseids power, because it's clear that you know nothing.

Or you know nothing about Galactus.

Xplosive

Or you know nothing about Galactus. Darkseid getting sqauashed by Doomsday.

Juntai
That wasnt before Crisis Darkseid.
Pre Crisis Darkseid would have beat him in one blow.

colossus17
Originally posted by Xplosive

it was post crisis darkseid....pre crisis one broke superman's hand!!! u know how much raw power u need for such a feat.even the presence couldnt break superman's hand.....

Xplosive
That wasnt before Crisis Darkseid.
Pre Crisis Darkseid would have beat him in one blow.

I kown, but still. Ok, the team wins. I don't have will to contuni.

Dizzle

Or you don't know a lot about Darkseid Pre-Crisis... He was actually meant to be DC's equal to Galactus. And for a while, he actually showed it. Until they decided Superman should be taking Omega Beams to the chest instead of being disintegrated. Seriously though, he's done some crazy stuff. Including mind controlling an entire planet, and physically beating down pre-crisis Supes, who was at his "planet juggling" stage. I'm not saying he would take Galactus himself, necessarily, but with Supes thrown in there...

Xplosive
Originally posted by Dizzle
Or you don't know a lot about Darkseid Pre-Crisis... He was actually meant to be DC's equal to Galactus. And for a while, he actually showed it. Until they decided Superman should be taking Omega Beams to the chest instead of being disintegrated. Seriously though, he's done some crazy stuff. Including mind controlling an entire planet, and physically beating down pre-crisis Supes, who was at his "planet juggling" stage. I'm not saying he would take Galactus himself, necessarily, but with Supes thrown in there...

Remind me when Pre Crisis Darkseid showed such destructive power as Galactus.

golem370
I don't know enough about this Darkseid but this is pretty cool.

Juntai
Remind me when Pre Crisis Darkseid showed such destructive power as Galactus. How about when he ****ed up Anti-Monitor?
AM>>>>>>>>Galactus.
Or Spectre? = Pheonix>>>>>>>>Galactus.

leonidas
<<Remind me when Pre Crisis Darkseid showed such destructive power as Galactus.>>

read the darkseid respect thread in the comic book forum. then come back to this discussion . . .

(incidentally - supes, thanos, glads and thor add almost nothing to this level of a battle. g could use k-rad to beat supes like ss could, and thanos thor and glads are less than nothing against someone at celestial+ levels. it's basically pre-c darkseid v galactus and that is much closer than you are allowing for.)

Juntai
Originally posted by leonidas
<<Remind me when Pre Crisis Darkseid showed such destructive power as Galactus.>>

read the darkseid respect thread in the comic book forum. then come back to this discussion . . .

(incidentally - supes, thanos, glads and thor add almost nothing to this level of a battle. g could use k-rad to beat supes like ss could, and thanos thor and glads are less than nothing against someone at celestial+ levels. it's basically pre-c darkseid v galactus and that is much closer than you are allowing for.) Hows Galactus going to know it's his weakness? And Superman would fly backwards faster than lightpspeed contenplating equations The Source couldn't figure out and moving in between the rays of radiation and jack slap him with the sword of heavens. What the hell are you talking about?

kgkg
Hows Galactus going to know it's his weakness? And Superman would fly backwards faster than lightpspeed contenplating equations The Source couldn't figure out and moving in between the rays of radiation and jack slap him with the sword of heavens. What the hell are you talking about?
FTL

Galatus can control Space/ Time

At full power he would Stop Time itself.

Pre-Crisis did have high end Showing put he did Struggle with Monkey , Black Adam ( who didn't do much) etc.

as for Pre-Crisis Darkseid well i don't know much , but i personally don't see him taking Big G out.

Others are useless

leonidas
<<Hows Galactus going to know it's his weakness? And Superman would fly backwards faster than lightpspeed contenplating equations The Source couldn't figure out and moving in between the rays of radiation and jack slap him with the sword of heavens. What the hell are you talking about?>>

my bad.

doh

Beyonder
Originally posted by leonidas

(incidentally - supes, thanos, glads and thor add almost nothing to this level of a battle. g could use k-rad to beat supes like ss could, and thanos thor and glads are less than nothing against someone at celestial+ levels. it's basically pre-c darkseid v galactus and that is much closer than you are allowing for.)

I read it. It came from Draco, who got it from Jimmy-Sans site, who was a member of Superherochat.net board that got banned for his long biased essays about how Darkseid was the greatest etc etc. The Moderators don't even allow his named to be mentioned in Superherochat.net. He biased and rude. ...and fellow posters laughed at him for his one-sidedness.

Thought it was Draco's scan until he provided a link. Then I went roll eyes (sarcastic) ...oh. I've seen this site a year ago.

Xplosive
How about when he ****ed up Anti-Monitor?

Anti-Monitor was ****ed up with combined powers of many...many.
Galactus takes him out, and it doens't nee to be fully power to take Pre Crisis Darkseid out.

Darth_Erebus
A full powered Galactus is a peer of Eternity and Death and above even the celestials. Darkseid, not to mention the others, go down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.