Batman versus Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brice7
Just imagine that... what a Fight, each of them use the same sorts of technology and they both have extremely sharp scenses but who would win? bash

MatchesMalone
Originally posted by brice7
Just imagine that... what a Fight, each of them use the same sorts of technology and they both have extremely sharp scenses but who would win? bash

That's kind of a unique way to phrase this fight. Batman's technology is a great deal better than Daredevil's. Daredevil's senses are a great deal better than Batman's. You made it seem like both categories are comparable between these two fighters.

By the way, this topic has been done before. The mods may merge this thread.

brice7
Originally posted by MatchesMalone
That's kind of a unique way to phrase this fight. Batman's technology is a great deal better than Daredevil's. Daredevil's senses are a great deal better than Batman's. You made it seem like both categories are comparable between these two fighters.

By the way, this topic has been done before. The mods may merge this thread.

I don't like you now.

MatchesMalone
I don't like you now.

Why is that?

brice7
Originally posted by MatchesMalone
Why is that?

Good Question, I Dunno... Sorry. gathering

Juntai
-waits for someone to post the scan of Batman sneaking up on DD even with all his senses and shit.., outclassing him and walking away telling him that he's not too bad for a blind guy.-

OneDumbG0
Part 1 of "not exactly what you were probably hoping for"....

OneDumbG0
And here's Part 2 of "not exactly what you were probably hoping for..."

brice7
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
And here's Part 2 of "not exactly what you were probably hoping for..."

Kan I Kill U!!!???

WHY OH WHY OH WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad boxing blowup

spetznaz

This has been done in the comics before during the crossovers. And Batman has won.
In fact DareDevil couldn't even hear Batman's heartbeat, nor smell him. The only way he could detect Batman was by using his 'radar sense.'

DareDevil is outmatched here.
Now, a good opponent for DD would be NightWing, but i think that might already have been done on this forum before.
But DD versus Batman is not a fight ....it is a beating.
Batman wins.

meep-meep

In a straight up fight, with no preperation, I'd say Batman takes it, although he would likely be hurting afterward. With preperation Batman wins easier. Probably he would win much easier.

braz
Originally posted by spetznaz
This has been done in the comics before during the crossovers. And Batman has won.
In fact DareDevil couldn't even hear Batman's heartbeat, nor smell him. The only way he could detect Batman was by using his 'radar sense.'

DareDevil is outmatched here.
Now, a good opponent for DD would be NightWing, but i think that might already have been done on this forum before.
But DD versus Batman is not a fight ....it is a beating.
Batman wins.

0o0oo00o0o0o0o0000000oooo0o0o0

hooray for batman! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

8bitChris
That Batman sneaking up on DD was PIS. I mean DD hears whispers from across the street or gun shots miles away. He's done way more things to show that he is more than fully capable of detecting Batman.

With that said, Batman wins.

Enslaved
oh Dd is a much better fighter than batman..Batman likes to use gadjets which is totally lame..and DD has better senses than batman

braz
Originally posted by Enslaved
oh Dd is a much better fighter than batman..Batman likes to use gadjets which is totally lame..and DD has better senses than batman

DD is a MUCH better fighter than batman u say...? batman is the best fighter on the planet, or supposeably and was trained by ra's al ghul as a ninja of the night in which hes mastered over 127 dif forms of martial arts.....hes traveled the world to gain his knowledge and skills in martial arts...DD as far as i know(which i dont) just had some trainer help him to get him to where he is...so yea, i think it would be close but i think batman would win, but it wouldnt be just like an ass kicking kind of win like u said with dd it'd be close and a damn good fight to watch

brainchild81
And here's Part 2 of "not exactly what you were probably hoping for..." Nice pics. You got any more of this fight?

OneDumbG0
As requested... here ya go:

OneDumbG0
Personally, I think Daredevil could take Batman to town. But once Batman takes notice of DD's extrasensory perceptions, he'll use some sort of sonic scrambler and DD'll be in a lot of trouble...

King KAM
As requested... here ya go:
that batman is one smooth son of bich

Arahan
That DD didnt hear or smell Batman in the Crossover was really ehm strange. I mean everybody even all mighty Batman has a heartbeat or a smell. DD senses are so sharp they should had noticed him especially when Batman is just behind you.

But I say Batsy wins 6/10.

King KAM
Originally posted by Arahan
That DD didnt hear or smell Batman in the Crossover was really ehm strange. I mean everybody even all mighty Batman has a heartbeat or a smell. DD senses are so sharp they should had noticed him especially when Batman is just behind you.

But I say Batsy wins 6/10.
yea you are correct, and Wolverine would beat them both, at the same time if needed.

peejayd
* right on! how can DD can smell Bats? that's impossible... sorry Batman fans, although you're many, Bats loses this one, DD's got the upper hand...

* in the comics, it's a battle of popularity (voting system), if based on facts, DD wins. if based on popularity, Bats wins big time.

* and, bro. DD trashed Logan long time ago...

Metalmanx
DD will now thrash Batman as well.

Juntai
Originally posted by Arahan

But I say Batsy wins 6/10. Superman can't notice Batman.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman can't notice Batman.

Which is by far one of the stupidest things that has happened. That's even more absurd than DD not being able to detect him.

And you don't think that's not wrong in the slightest?

Juntai
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Which is by far one of the stupidest things that has happened. That's even more absurd than DD not being able to detect him.

And you don't think that's not wrong in the slightest?

I beleive one time he held it up for several hours though ..

No one can sense Batman if he doesn't want them to. It's part of his character. On the reverse side, Batman senses everyone, including intangible/invisible characters, such as Martial Manhunter at the end of the newest JLA.

Metalmanx
I beleive one time he held it up for several hours though ..

No one can sense Batman if he doesn't want them to. It's part of his character. On the reverse side, Batman senses everyone, including intangible/invisible characters, such as Martial Manhunter at the end of the newest JLA.

Dude.

Please, think about what you're saying.

Does Batman not have a heartbeat anymore? Cuz if he doesn't, and if he doesn't breathe in the slightest, and if he levitates off the ground...those are the ONLY ways he could sneak up on either Superman or Daredevil.

Superman could hear a fly sneeze in China like it was right in his ear.

Juntai
Dude.

Please, think about what you're saying.

Does Batman not have a heartbeat anymore? Cuz if he doesn't, and if he doesn't breathe in the slightest, and if he levitates off the ground...those are the ONLY ways he could sneak up on either Superman or Daredevil.

Superman could hear a fly sneeze in China like it was right in his ear. Batman can bring his heartbeat and breathing to a complete stop with the will of his mind, part of his training, and is well documented not only hundreds of times in the comics, but also in the Batman handbook. As are the aformentioned feats of Batman sneaking up on anyone.

And actually, Superman can hear crickets in Australia... from inside the base on the moon.

Metalmanx
Batman can bring his heartbeat and breathing to a complete stop with the will of his mind, part of his training, and is well documented not only hundreds of times in the comics, but also in the Batman handbook. As are the aformentioned feats of Batman sneaking up on anyone.

And actually, Superman can hear crickets in Australia... from inside the base on the moon.

Do you know what you just said?

He can stop his heart completely. You do know what happens when your heart stops, correct?

So now Batman kills himself? Man, I knew he didn't wanna fight Daredevil, but this is just rediculous.

I think what you meant to say was he SLOWS DOWN his heartbeat and breathing. There could never be any stopping of it until Daredevil is through with him.

Com'on, bro. Think about it.

Juntai
Do you know what you just said?

He can stop his heart completely. You do know what happens when your heart stops, correct?

So now Batman kills himself? Man, I knew he didn't wanna fight Daredevil, but this is just rediculous.

I think what you meant to say was he SLOWS DOWN his heartbeat and breathing. There could never be any stopping of it until Daredevil is through with him.

Com'on, bro. Think about it. I said he CAN stop it completely, not that he DID...he has complete and utter control over it.

Juntai
Either way, sneaking or not, Batman is well outside of Daredevils fighting capabilties.. Marvel only ranks him a 5 in Martial Arts, Batman would be max. Batman is also smarter. Shit, Batman could a better lawyer than him too. He is the world's greatest detective. Batman throws down alongside the JLA and there's a reason he's the only human on the team.

snoopdogg
Either way, sneaking or not, Batman is well outside of Daredevils fighting capabilties.. Marvel only ranks him a 5 in Martial Arts, Batman would be max. Batman is also smarter. Shit, Batman could a better lawyer than him too. He is the world's greatest detective. Batman throws down alongside the JLA and there's a reason he's the only human on the team. Green Arrow is human too.

He needs some love.

snoopdogg

And you don't think that's not wrong in the slightest? I bet if Blackpanther did it everybody would be shooting their loads in their pants.

Batman is out of Daredevils league. Feats alone prove it.

JediMasterLuke5
batman for sure

cheldon
i say batman. in the crossover, bullseye himself said that batman hit harder than daredevil just before he was knocked out.

batman is stronger and a better fighter. plus he is more deadly.

peejayd
* unless DD's radar sense dies out, DD wins... Bats wins in popularity, 'nuff said...

snoopdogg
Originally posted by peejayd
* unless DD's radar sense dies out, DD wins... Bats wins in popularity, 'nuff said... Why play the popularity card?

Batmans more popular for a reason. DD has nothing on him except for a hearing and smelling advantage.

Not gonna cut it agaisnt Batman.

peejayd
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Why play the popularity card?

Batmans more popular for a reason. DD has nothing on him except for a hearing and smelling advantage.

Not gonna cut it agaisnt Batman.

* 'nah... the fact that Bats can stop his own heartbeat is plain stupid... am i right? if not, maybe Bats really is, almighty... (that's damn overrated...)

LGodamus
i dont really care for Bruce Wayne, but he takes this fight 8 of 10...daredevil just isnt enough fighter for bats.....maybe try captain america vs batman

brice7
"Do you know what you just said?

He can stop his heart completely. You do know what happens when your heart stops, correct?"

Bah ha ha ha aha ha ha heh hee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I was not being sarcstic that was really funny!)

Superherovandal
he cannot stop his heartbeat. But he has a few things over DD. First fighting, Tech, strength, and popularity. all he really has to do is use his sonic disruptor and then pummel DD.

Metalmanx
"Do you know what you just said?

He can stop his heart completely. You do know what happens when your heart stops, correct?"

Bah ha ha ha aha ha ha heh hee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I was not being sarcstic that was really funny!)

Heh, glad you liked, man. big grin

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Superherovandal
he cannot stop his heartbeat. But he has a few things over DD. First fighting, Tech, strength, and popularity. all he really has to do is use his sonic disruptor and then pummel DD.

I don't think Batman is going to realize the deaf thing during the fight. I mean, most people that fight DD have no idea that he's blind.

Batman will just think he's fighting a skilled combatant.

DD takes this, for all reasons stated earlier.

EsteemedLeader
One reason batman is so silent is probly because he has that body armor on. Whatever kind of insulation it has is probly sound proof.

OneDumbG0
I don't think Batman is going to realize the deaf thing during the fight. I mean, most people that fight DD have no idea that he's blind.

Batman will just think he's fighting a skilled combatant.

DD takes this, for all reasons stated earlier. While I think DD could dance around Batman. Batman could match DD's amazing offensive and defensive skills by being strategic. It counts for a lot against guys who are stronger and skilled.

Plus, being the World's Greatest Detective doesn't come without its benefits. From these next two scans, I'm pretty sure Batman could tell quite quickly, DD does not rely on his eyes:

OneDumbG0
Here's part 2:

Namor
Batman is without a doubt, observant.

EsteemedLeader
I have an issue of Legends of the Dark Knight here where Batman is talking to a man with ties to the Riddler. Batman notices a painting on the wall:

Batman: "Interesting piece."
Guy: "It's a Renoir. Cost me a small fortune.
Batman: "Then you wasted your money. It's a fake. 'The Daughters of Catulle Mendes'. In the original the girl on the right is merely resting on the piano. Here she's pointing to the notes. Something's written here...numbers. Longitude and latitude, no doubt. A location. Mmn, the old hydro plant on Blake."
Guy: "You know the city's longitudes and latitudes by heart!?"
Batman: "Of course."

peejayd
* i smell an overrated Batsy... maybe Bats Almighty... DD still wins... for stupid, ridiculous and impossible Batman reasons...

NoFate007
Batman wins, no doubt. Good fight to watch but DD is going down. Think what happens if Batman creates a loud enough noise to make Daredevil deaf for a little while, think how easily he'd win then lol

RSSR
DD wins h2h (without gadgets) against Batman.

Batman, with gadgets and prep time, takes this.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by peejayd
* i smell an overrated Batsy... maybe Bats Almighty... DD still wins... for stupid, ridiculous and impossible Batman reasons...

Of course, because smelling mushrooms is more impossible than superhuman abilities.roll eyes (sarcastic)

DrDoom101
im not much of a daredevil person. Ill give it to Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.