GOD essence blast vs. fully fed galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossus17
rune king thor & odin &zeus + 5 standard olypmpian gods and 5 standard asgardain gods. the 13 gods are fully powered and pissed off galactus is 200 feet away...he is fully fed. the 13 gods fire their god force blast and essence at him. by doing so dying. can a fully powered galactus survive that

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by colossus17
rune king thor & odin &zeus + 5 standard olypmpian gods and 5 standard asgardain gods. the 13 gods are fully powered and pissed off galactus is 200 feet away...he is fully fed. the 13 gods fire their god force blast and essence at him. by doing so dying. can a fully powered galactus survive that

Of course he can. The Celestials are servants of the abstracts in the 616 reality. They wre made to sow genetic potential across the universe. In the 616 reality a full powered Galactus is at the upper reaches of the hierarchy and is certainly beyond the celestials. The combined power of the worlds pantheons wasnt enough to scratch one of the members of the Celestial 3rd host.

In other realities Galactus has been shown to be beyond the Celestials as well. For example Earth X.

These few pantheon gods will be no match for a full powered Galactus. It woukd be a good fight though.

colossus17
i agree but they are not firing god force blast like thor did to juggs.they are firing god ESSENCE blast they .all of their essence and by doing so killing themselves.....its more powerful then a mere god force blast.

GalacticStorm
i agree but they are not firing god force blast like thor did to juggs.they are firing god ESSENCE blast they .all of their essence and by doing so killing themselves.....its more powerful then a mere god force blast.

Still doesnt compare to the combined power of the worlds pantheons and look where that got them.

A full powered Galactus would eventually stomp them.

colossus17
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Still doesnt compare to the combined power of the worlds pantheons and look where that got them.

A full powered Galactus would eventually stomp them.

its not a fight.....he just stands there he cant attack them...they fire it at him....and thats it its him vs. the god essence....

GalacticStorm
its not a fight.....he just stands there he cant attack them...they fire it at him....and thats it its him vs. the god essence....

You're changing it up now. If that was your intention from the beginning why would you have Galactus as pissed off in your first post if he was only going to stand there and why didnt you set me straight from the beginning? wink

Im thinking you want Galactus to lose lol.

However if the celestial 3rd host can take even greater fire power than the kind in this match without a single member being scratched then i think a full powered Galactus would cope just fine

colossus17
You're changing it up now. If that was your intention from the beginning why would you have Galactus as pissed off in your first post if he was only going to stand there and why didn't you set me straight from the beginning? wink

Im thinking you want Galactus to lose lol.

However if the celestial 3rd host can take even greater fire power than the kind in this match without a single member being scratched then i think a full powered Galactus would cope just fine

i said the gods were pissed off not galactus i just didn't use a period..read it again. i did not change shit

ur battles with mr.splatt have made u weak.

GalacticStorm
i said the gods were pissed off not galactus i just didn't use a period..read it again. i did not change shit

ur battles with mr.splatt have made u weak.

huh? confused

Dont know what thats about but Galactus wins either way.

Solidus Snake
galactus yawns and then wipes asgard from existence

colossus17
huh? confused

Dont know what thats about but Galactus wins either way.

dammit i said the gods were pissed.then i said galactus was 200 feet away.....

Scoobless
Galactus has shown vulnerability to magical attacks before (Strange knocked him on his ass) these gods are leagues above Strange in raw magical power.... they could do him some pretty significant damage

Scoobless
no2yesno2yes

lookaround

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.