Team Doom Invades DC Earth...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Scenario: Dr. Doom has long sought to be ruler of earth... Lucifer knowing this transports Doom and 11 team members of his choice to the DC Universe... He arrives on the West Coast... A few Hundred miles north of Titans Tower... Lucifer decrees he can rule DC Earth, if he can conquer it within a year. Doom has to take down 4 Major teams and the military forces of DC earth.

Doom has two months of prep before battling each specific team. One month of prep to take down DC Earth's military. He has to beat these 4 specific teams and DC Earth's military to actually conquer earth. Lucifer decrees no outside help to DC Earth. The Presence agrees. IF doom fails, he and his teammates will be Lucifer's pawns for the rest of Eternity. If he succeeds, he wins the right to rule DC Earth however he sees fit...

Lucifer gives him all his tech that he has in his Latverian labs plus some additional tech stolen from JLA and the Star Labs Corporation.

Basically all the battles are ambushes on Doom's part, except the last team... They'll know he's coming. They will have a week of prep.

Team Doom:

Dr. Doom
The Mangog
Maelstrom
Count Nefaria(Fully charged due to Doom's tech)
Classic Juggernaut
Exodus
Baron Mordo
Mordred The Mystic
Morg With The Waters Of Life
Magneto(Current)
Temugin
The Fury(Captain Britain Foe)

Running the Gauntlet:

Team 1 Outsiders & Titans:

Nightwing
Robin
Arsenal
Supergirl
Wondergirl
Superboy
Green Lantern Kyle Rayner
Jade
Damage
Metamorpho
Troia
Raven
Cyborg
Beast Boy
Thunder

Team 2:

The JSA:

Atom Smasher
Black Canary
Captain Marvel
The Flash(Jay Garrick)
Hawkgirl
Hawkman
Mr. Terrific
Power Girl
Starman
Sand
Sentinel
Star-Spangled Kid

Team 3:

The JLA:

Superman
Zatanna
Wonder Woman
Flash
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern John Stewart
Batman
Steel(Normal Suit)
Plastic Man
Captain Atom(Normal Powered)
Red Tornado
Firestorm

This Villain team is the only team that has prep. It has a week of prep before the battle with Doom's team. They were wondering what had happened to all their foes and realized someone was trying to move in on their turf. Doom's team has 2 months of prep though...

Team 4:

Villains Untied:

Lex Luthor
Joker
Dr. Light
Metallo
Black Adam
Zoom II
Cyborg Hank Henshaw
Black Manta
Deathstroke
Doomsday(The smart one)
Bizarro
Sinestro

Can Doom do it?

Debate.

Juntai
Teams 1 3 and 4 win most times.
Team 2 is oddly the one I'm not sure about and I don't think I should feel this way about 'the greatest superhero team', they work better as a team than just about everyone, but most of the team is street level is the problem... only a couple of heavy hitters. They may get a couple wins, but I'm not seeing many.

Fanboy
2,3,4 can do it.

brainchild81
Doom is now ruler of DC earth.

Draco69
Too many variables to keep track of. One side can say DC. One side can say Doom. But in reality the debate is too large. Too many variables to consider and incorporate.

brainchild81
Not really. This for the most part is DOOM w/prep and a team full of team busters on unsuspecting victims. The last team is the only one w/some prep and are unlikely to outprep or outpower Doom's team.

Piedmon
Exactly. Hell, with two months of prep and no Batman to counter, I'd say Doom could do it with just Nefaria and Magneto to back him up.

Draco69
Originally posted by brainchild81
Not really. This for the most part is DOOM w/prep and a team full of team busters on unsuspecting victims. The last team is the only one w/some prep and are unlikely to outprep or outpower Doom's team.

You're discounting the REST of Earth. People, the JLA and the JSA doesn't constitute the DC Earth community...erm

It's too large. And there are more powerful DC heroes that are NOT on the big teams. Like Sandman.

Jargon343
Is the Cyborg in team 1 the same as Cyborg Superman in Team 4?

I don't know enough about Dr. Doom to really comment on the fight? Is he a guy who uses alot of technology and shit to win? If so he'll have a hard time against Cyborg Henshaw, who can infest any technology he touches and make it part of him. Doom would have to develop systems completely devoid of metal parts or computer parts. He'd also have some interesting encounters with Juggernaut I'd imagine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.