Punisher vs Rambo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Punisher

VS

Rambo

WHO WINS?

jgiant
Punisher wins.

Metalmanx
Crap. Very good fight.

I'll answer later.

NoFate007
Punisher wins, especially in an english class

roughrider
Rambo has to be kept on a leash - no skills to move normally in society, that boy. At least Frank can keep his violence in check when its neccessary. Rambo is a great improvisor in the moment but no planner. Frank will create a good strategy to bury the psycho war hero.

King KAM
Originally posted by roughrider
Rambo has to be kept on a leash - no skills to move normally in society, that boy. At least Frank can keep his violence in check when its neccessary. Rambo is a great improvisor in the moment but no planner. Frank will create a good strategy to bury the psycho war hero.
yeah, Rambo is the man though, Frank killed alot of ppl in viet-nam, rambo killed everyone in viet-nam.

jinzin
I've already made this thread... it was pretty well established that rambo kicks punisher's ass...

jgiant
What were the reasons for rambo winning, how would he win, can you post this thread?

Magic_attack
This should be it...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=335643&highlight=rambo+punisher

Orestes
Pretty well established by people who know nothing about Frank. The guy's a SEAL-trained former Marine, and they're making out like his training was nothing special.

In a fight like this, it's too extreme to call comfortably. The winner is whoever shoots or blows up the other one first, but that could be either man. Both are capable of making it happen. This is the kind of fight that's fast, brutal and bloody -- not like the relatively gentle battles between martial artist characters.

jinzin
or people who know SOMETHING about rambo.. this guy took out dozenz of highly trained ninja in his own comics... punisher's had trouble handling a street thug crew on a few occasions.

Orestes
Originally posted by jinzin
or people who know SOMETHING about rambo.. this guy took out dozenz of highly trained ninja in his own comics... punisher's had trouble handling a street thug crew on a few occasions.

So has Batman. So has every street-leveler ever written. Proves nothing.

And killing ninja is no big deal. Everyone does it. Check it out:

http://www.shwiggie.com/hitman/hm-04/17.jpg

http://www.shwiggie.com/hitman/hm-04/18.jpg

See? The purpose of ninja is to die in very large numbers. cool

MERCILOUS
Yeah, poor poor ninjas, they're all sacrifices to give more power to the ultimate ninja, Batman. Each one that dies increases Bat's life force.

Orestes
Yep. Though I was mostly just using this as an excuse to post more Hitman scans anyway. wink

King KAM
armando, the guy in your sig looks more like Cage than genis....

jplatinum
This is one of the better street level fights in a while.

Frank is extremely talented at killing and etc.
However, John Rambo is in a class all his own with weapons.

In h2h, this fight will probably go to either man.
Punisher beat down ten dudes in prison.
Rambo went through police, guard, and mercineries like they were nothing.

I think rambo has a more impressive list of fighting styles.
He is more versitile, making common things into deadly weapons.

Punisher has a more impressive list of weapons and able to use weapons that are more complex.

All this being said.
Rambo wins.
He's rambo dammit, he warred with whole armies.

Xplosive
Originally posted by King KAM
yeah, Rambo is the man though, Frank killed alot of ppl in viet-nam, Rambo killed everyone in viet-nam.

Hhahahha, true.

Katt
I'd say castle. Without a doubt.

jgiant
I second that...with a vengence!2guns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.