Die Another day just sucked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman Returns
it was probably the worst bond film ever. YES, there have been worse (never say never, UGH) but this was defeintly the stupidest bond ive seen. i mean, MADONNA!!!WTF!! why is SHE in there! shes a grade A SKANK!! ok, skanks are ok for a bond movie, but shes a friggin ugly skank!! and whats with bond "defying gravity" now? and the cheesy cgi effects?/ and the fake cgi bond for that STUUUUPID "surfing" scene (when hes on that melting glacier thing ). and HALLE BERRY!!! WT FREAKIN F!!!! WORST BOND GIRL EVER!! WHATS WITH THIS "FEMINISM" CRAP!!!UGH!!

srry, but i just saw it again, and it just sucked. its a good thing they are rebooting the franchise, it was starting to get VERY fake and childish IMO. the reason i liked "world is not enough" is cuz it didnt have so much FAKE SH** IN IT!! it was more story then action, and the action wasnt so fake like in DAD. just my humble opinion, of course.

Clovie
DaD was terrible. and I hate Halle.

and what d'you mean with re-booting?

Batman Returns
isnt the "new" 21 bond gonna have like a new bond when he's in his early days, kinda like what they did with batman begins?

Clovie
yeah....it's what they say.

yerssot
Originally posted by Batman Returns
isnt the "new" 21 bond gonna have like a new bond when he's in his early days, kinda like what they did with batman begins?
though Wilson already wanted to reboot the franchise in 1985 already

Batman Returns
Originally posted by yerssot
though Wilson already wanted to reboot the franchise in 1985 already

you mean with timothy dalton? 3 words: BEST BOND EVER. well, after sean connery. big grin

yerssot
no, he walkted to do, but Cubby didn't and he casted Timothy to continue the franchise through the old recipy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.