Scarlet Witch vs Jean Grey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JRW
ok the real reason i did this was to find out these

how powerful is jean telekinesis like how much can she lift

and please give me alot of example of scarlet witches powers

King KAM
Originally posted by JRW
ok the real reason i did this was to find out these

how powerful is jean telekinesis like how much can she lift

and please give me alot of example of scarlet witches powers
Jean can lift about ....120pounds, her TK SUCKS!!!!!!!!her TP SUCKS!!!!!!,
her whole character SUCKS!!!!!!

yahman
Originally posted by King KAM

laughing laughing wink

Whirlysplatt

agreed and she is ginger!!!

JRW
alright if ur not goin to be serious then dont answer

Whirlysplatt
Why not?

JRW
because jean can lift more than one 120lbs with her bare hands

and im talkin full potential jean with tk

King KAM
Originally posted by JRW

her full potential TK cant lift 1000pounds....and thats pathetic....

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by JRW

you mean Phoenix of the White Crown Jean laughing out loud

She really sucks laughing out loud

King KAM
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
you mean Phoenix of the White Crown Jean laughing out loud

She really sucks laughing out loud
phoenix blows.

Whirlysplatt
phoenix blows.

big time smile

JRW
you guys really are not that funny and dont hate on jean becasue she is one of the most powerful beings in all of comics and i know for a fact she can lift more than 1000 pounds ive seen her

King KAM
Originally posted by JRW
you guys really are not that funny and dont hate on jean becasue she is one of the most powerful beings in all of comics and i know for a fact she can lift more than 1000 pounds ive seen her
you do realize she really isnt that strong, shes not even in the top mutants....

1.Franklin Richards
2.Cable/Nate
3.Legion
4.Proteus(final form)
and from their we can go down a long line of people that are stronger...but why???

Whirlysplatt
do you like my sig, its jean dying smile

King KAM
do you like my sig, its jean dying smile
yeah, its awesome, i cant stand the broad.

JRW
as full powered phoenix she can beat all of them together

yahman
Originally posted by JRW

Don't worry mate ..... there is a lot of history behind all of this. big grin

Whirlysplatt
you do realize she really isnt that strong, shes not even in the top mutants....

1.Franklin Richards
2.Cable/Nate
3.Legion
4.Proteus(final form)
and from their we can go down a long line of people that are stronger...but why???

so true its only people like Galactic Storm that think she is and they make all the proof up

Whirlysplatt
yeah, its awesome, i cant stand the broad.

Thanks mate smile

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by yahman
Don't worry mate ..... there is a lot of history behind all of this. big grin

smile shes ginger what can I say? laughing out loud

King KAM
so true its only people like Galactic Storm that think she is and they make all the proof up
GS is hilarious.....lol,i cant stand that guy....

Whirlysplatt
GS is hilarious.....lol,i cant stand that guy....

I don't mind him on a personal level, but he makes up rubbish based on spurious evidence and yes that is hilarious. smile

JRW
whatever whirly i see how you get enjoyment hating on people that are not even real u got ur jokes in now shut up i asked a honest question to get a honest answer and i far as i am concerned i neevr disrespected you or any of your threads so dont say anything else and respect mine in return............you too kam thank you

yahman
I don't mind him on a personal level, but he makes up rubbish based on spurious evidence and yes that is hilarious. smile

Funny guy tho !!!!!!!!!! smile

King KAM
Originally posted by JRW
whatever whirly i see how you get enjoyment hating on people that are not even real u got ur jokes in now shut up i asked a honest question to get a honest answer and i far as i am concerned i neevr disrespected you or any of your threads so dont say anything else and respect mine in return............you too kam
who the hell do you think you are?

yahman
Originally posted by JRW
whatever whirly i see how you get enjoyment hating on people that are not even real u got ur jokes in now shut up i asked a honest question to get a honest answer and i far as i am concerned i neevr disrespected you or any of your threads so dont say anything else and respect mine in return............you too kam
laughing laughing laughing What ??????????? eek!

JRW
wat do you mean who do i think i am......i didnt say any of that in direspect i just said to treat my thread with respect like i have done to yours

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by JRW
whatever whirly i see how you get enjoyment hating on people that are not even real u got ur jokes in now shut up i asked a honest question to get a honest answer and i far as i am concerned i neevr disrespected you or any of your threads so dont say anything else and respect mine in return............you too kam thank you

smile Do you like Jean Grey then?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by JRW
wat do you mean who do i think i am

Well whats you name and address?

smile

JRW
why would i give you my name and adress im not a moron anyway i dont mind jean i think the whole godly jean thing can get annoying but i still like her

stormfront13
jean can lift thousands of tons with diffuculty. she once lifted over half the empire state building while in the air.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by JRW
why would i give you my name and adress im not a moron anyway i dont mind jean i think the whole godly jean thing can get annoying but i still like her

smile fair enough, tust me shes not godly my sig shows that smile

JRW
so if that were converted into physical strength she would be in class 100

yahman
Originally posted by JRW
so if that were converted into physical strength she would be in class 100

No not exactly. Many characters in the Level 6 category have lifted similar weights (namely Namor) yet don't quantify as being Level 7 or Class 100. smile

JRW
well ya but that is hundreds of tons stormfront said thousand of tons so thats allmost 900 tons more than namor

yahman
Originally posted by JRW
well ya but that is hundreds of tons stormfront said thousand of tons so thats allmost 900 tons more than namor

I was namely talking about the ocean liners and tankers Namor has disslodged in the past. All of which weigh thousands of tons. smile

JRW
o really i misunderstood you

King KAM
Originally posted by stormfront13
jean can lift thousands of tons with diffuculty. she once lifted over half the empire state building while in the air.
ummmmmmmmm, no.....phoenix cant lift that much.

JRW
also do you know much about SW if so please tell me about her potential as a mutnat and wat she can do i know she has hex bolts and bad luck

JRW
i think she can llift that much i have seen he do some amazing things

yahman
Originally posted by JRW
o really i misunderstood you

sarcasm ?

stormfront13
ummmmmmmmm, no.....phoenix cant lift that much.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, then..........why has she lifted that much before? don't let your hatred for the character blind you

JRW
no i was serious i really did misunderstand you sorry

yahman
Originally posted by JRW
no i was serious i really did misunderstand you sorry

Don't worry dude. Its an Idea G.S. came up with. If you use the marvel H.B. system but throw away the numerical values attached to it, one has a very good strength hierarchy. Most characters in the Level 6 category have lifted well over 100 tons and so have a few Level 5 characters such as Rogue and Sasquatch. smile

JRW
o i see. i get it know so it isnt if u are class 100 u are automatically level 7 it goes by something different

King KAM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, then..........why has she lifted that much before? don't let your hatred for the character blind you
read up on nate and itll tell you...

Creshosk
agreed

That doesn't sound like hate at all, noooo, not whirly. laughing

yahman
Originally posted by JRW
o i see. i get it know so it isnt if u are class 100 u are automatically level 7 it goes by something different

Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!

There isn't really a clear divisional parameter, but comics make it obvious who the 'Real powerhouses' are and who are the 'wannabe's'
(no offense meant to any of those Level 6 characters.)

Note that the Hand book still suggests that there are clear numerical parameters dividing each Level. Also note that comic book artists and writers regularly ignore these. Accordingly we should also ignore them . smile

JRW
haha

yahman
Originally posted by JRW
haha

confused

King KAM
Just so you know, Nate Grey has shown that he can lift over 10,000pounds with his TK and that is a number only rivaled by what legion or Phoenix can lift.not jean grey

JRW
when i said jean i meant phoenix

Sentry
3 trolls...

W K Y

King KAM
Originally posted by JRW
when i said jean i meant phoenix
GS syndrome at its worst

stormfront13
read up on nate and itll tell you...

why do I have to read about nate?

King KAM
why do I have to read about nate?
he has the tk record

hoorayforpeepee
pre-phoenix jean lifted 50 tons of rubble with only mild strain.

which is...how much more than 10,000 pounds?

King KAM
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
pre-phoenix jean lifted 50 tons of rubble with only mild strain.

which is...how much more than 10,000 pounds?
bullshit, prove it. i want scans

hoorayforpeepee
new x-men. after the mega-sentinels hit genosha.

beast says "i've found a lifeform, but there's over 50 tons of rubble on top of it" or something to that effect.

jean lifts all the rubble, revealing diamond emma frost.

King KAM
new x-men. after the mega-sentinels hit genosha.

beast says "i've found a lifeform, but there's over 50 tons of rubble on top of it" or something to that effect.

jean lifts all the rubble, revealing diamond emma frost.
number please.

hoorayforpeepee
can somebody else who reads New X-Men back me up? my issues are about 200 miles east of my current location.

it's somewhere between 6-12

King KAM
can somebody else who reads New X-Men back me up? my issues are about 200 miles east of my current location.

sorry its not in those, try again.

Cosmic Flame

New X-Men #116, fourth page of story, third panel.

Xplosive

1.Franklin Richards
2.Cable/Nate
3.Legion
4.Proteus(final form)

Yeah right.
JRW, Jean wins, you said full potetnial, with full potential Jean was holding universe and can do much, much more. Scarlet Witch goes down horribly, Living Tribunal was kneeling before Jean.

King KAM
Originally posted by Xplosive
Yeah right.
JRW, Jean wins, you said full potetnial, with full potential Jean was holding universe and can do much, much more. Scarlet Witch goes down horribly, Living Tribunal was kneeling before Jean.
thats all bs he said she said, no more than a one time thing deal.

stormfront13
king kam, you are so stubborn it's not even funny. you refuse to look at the facts because you hate the character. by denying what jean has done you are only making yourself look very pathetic. your hatred for the character is blinding you and you can't see straight. jean has lifted thousands of tons before, and because you don't like her it doesn't count. you really need to get over it. your making yourself look stupid.

Whirlysplatt
king kam, you are so stubborn it's not even funny. you refuse to look at the facts because you hate the character. by denying what jean has done you are only making yourself look very pathetic. your hatred for the character is blinding you and you can't see straight. jean has lifted thousands of tons before, and because you don't like her it doesn't count. you really need to get over it. your making yourself look stupid.

Kams arguments seem as sensible as manys smile

hoorayforpeepee
TK record my ass...whirly, KAM just completely brought facts out of his ass and then denied actual feats in issues, but you will never ever reprimand him for it...

shame.

Whirlysplatt
TK record my ass...whirly, KAM just completely brought facts out of his ass and then denied actual feats in issues, but you will never ever reprimand him for it...

shame.

Seems a lot about Jean Grey comes out of arses Peepee.

smile

TOAA
phoenix is not the 2nd to my own power LT is.,.......she is really one of my testicles.who became sentient.and made up shit about her being the spark which started creation when infect she can be beaten by ur average mutant proved by my good friend whirly

Creshosk
Kams arguments seem as sensible as manys smile Certainly do, for those blinded by hate. Especially so blinded by their hatred they can't even see their own hatred. smile

stormfront13
Kams arguments seem as sensible as manys smile

hardly, he is denying the facts we give him/her. we have gicen him issue numbers and refuses to look at the facts

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by TOAA
phoenix is not the 2nd to my own power LT is.,.......she is really one of my testicles.who became sentient.and made up shit about her being the spark which started creation when infect she can be beaten by ur average mutant proved by my good friend whirly

this makes even more sense smile

Creshosk
this makes even more sense smile I would call it ironic that you were agreeing with more hatred, but it needs to not be expected to be ironic. . .

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Creshosk
I would call it ironic that you were agreeing with more hatred, but it needs to not be expected to be ironic. . .

you call it hatred - I call it humour, satire and common sensesmile

King KAM
you guys are all saying that Jean can lift 50tons with TK with mininal strain, if she could do this, she would be unstoppable.listen to yourselves.

Creshosk
you call it hatred - I call it humour, satire and common sensesmile Common sense? laughing

K: Phoenix sucks
W: I agree!
T: Phoenix is my testicle
W: I agree even more!

Yeah, that's common sense. big grin

You are too much whirly. :no2:

JRW
kam u say if she can lift that much then shed be unstopable. well how many of these threads jeans been involved in did she loose?

King KAM
HA!!!!!, I WAS CORRECT!!!!!

It isnt Jean it is Phoenix!!!!!
http://x-worldcomics.com/x/review/current/newxmen116.html

explains the issue, and clearly states that jean is using phoenixs power to move the rubble, so it isnt jeans TK, and im sure of it!!!!!!

JRW
omg jean and phoenix are the same god damn person

King KAM
Originally posted by JRW
omg jean and phoenix are the same god damn person
idiot.....someone get GS in here...

JRW
ya please he will shut you up

King KAM
Originally posted by JRW
ya please he will shut you up
Jean Grey isnt Phoenix, you idiot, if you wanted to know how strong PHOENIX is then ask, Phonix is a cosmic power that takes over jeans body, jean is nothing more than a host.

JRW
GS and many others have stated jean is phoenix on several occasions

JRW
that they are one in the same

King KAM
Originally posted by JRW
that they are one in the same
your all a pack of idiots, jean is jean, she never doesn nothing. you counting what phoenix does for jean is like me counting what banner benches for the hulk, the hulk is the hulk banner is banner, smae body....but different power.

JRW
you are an idiot how is everyone here who belieevs jean is phoenix an idiot that show your immaturity

King KAM
Originally posted by JRW
you are an idiot
your mother.

JRW
hey jackass that is how immature you are my mother died think about the dumb shit you say before you say it

Creshosk
Jean Grey isnt Phoenix, you idiot, if you wanted to know how strong PHOENIX is then ask, Phonix is a cosmic power that takes over jeans body, jean is nothing more than a host. Psst . . Phoenix is a codename Jean was using. . . what you're talking about being phoenix is the phoenix force. . .

King KAM
Originally posted by JRW
hey jackass that is how immature you are my mother died think about the dumb shit you say before you say it
do i care???

SURVEY SAYS!
no

JRW
wow not only are u imature ur heartless to

jinzin
jean grey is dead thus she lost already.. wink

King KAM
Originally posted by JRW
wow not only are u imature ur heartless to
that i am young padwan that i am, i sold that useless organ on Ebay months ago!

Creshosk
Originally posted by jinzin
jean grey is dead thus she lost already.. wink Not you too. laughing

jinzin
sorry buddy.. but the man supported me in the lobo vs. wolverine thread for christs sakes.. I may not be smart, but I'm sure as hell loyal.... laughing out loud

JRW
KAM wow i hope for ur mothers sake ur under 21 cuz u seriously act like my cousin and he is 5

King KAM
sorry buddy.. but the man supported me in the lobo vs. wolverine thread for christs sakes.. I may not be smart, but I'm sure as hell loyal.... laughing out loud
United we stand
Originally posted by JRW
KAM wow i hope for ur mothers sake ur under 21 cuz u seriously act like my cousin and he is 5
actually i am.....

Creshosk
sorry buddy.. but the man supported me in the lobo vs. wolverine thread for christs sakes.. I may not be smart, but I'm sure as hell loyal.... laughing out loud Well, you should at least know that she's not "dead" at the moment. smile

jinzin
wtf?!?!mad

when did she come back sad

meh it doesn't matter... all scarlet has to do it find a place to hide..wait jean out a couple of months and then re-emerge when jean inevitably dies again...

Creshosk
wtf?!?!mad

when did she come back sad That depends on how you define her coming back. . .

meh it doesn't matter... all scarlet has to do it find a place to hide..wait jean out a couple of months and then re-emerge when jean inevitably dies again... Well, she'll have to be assigned a position within a universe first, currently she's in a place where there isn't a whole lot of danger of that happening.

jinzin
Originally posted by Creshosk
That depends on how you define her coming back. . .

Well, she'll have to be assigned a position within a universe first, currently she's in a place where there isn't a whole lot of danger of that happening.

are you kidding me?!?!?! she's jean friggin grey! she'll subconciously go out of her way just to find a way to get offed...!

King KAM
are you kidding me?!?!?! she's jean friggin grey! she'll subconciously go out of her way just to find a way to get offed...!
i think stan lee has a crush on her or something, she gets more special treatment than cap and wolverine combined.

Creshosk
are you kidding me?!?!?! she's jean friggin grey! she'll subconciously go out of her way just to find a way to get offed...! Well, that would explain that scene with Wolverine. . .

Cosmic Flame
Jean had been using codename Phoenix since Revolution, even before. Besides, when she moves the rock the power signature is pink, Jean's power signature. Later on when her hair starts to flame might be debatable, but this is definitely Jean Grey.

GalacticStorm
Jean Grey and Phoenix are indeed one and the same. JRW was right. There is no phoenix entity just Jean in union with the power of creation. Endsong clarified all of this. King Kam no offense but before you dismiss the views of others you really should make sure your comic book knowledge is up to date

King KAM
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Jean Grey and Phoenix are indeed one and the same. JRW was right. There is no phoenix entity just Jean in union with the power of creation. Endsong clarified all of this. King Kam no offense but before you dismiss the views of others you really should make sure your comic book knowledge is up to date
im up in my reading i just think that phoenix is a croc.....

GalacticStorm
im up in my reading i just think that phoenix is a croc.....

If you were up on your reading you wouldnt have posted the garbage you have on this thread. Anyway nice sig embarrasment eek! laughing out loud

Crimson Phoenix
This battle's kinda already happened. It was the Magneto construct that killed jean...the construct made by wanda (though its not official yet)

leonheartmm
scarlet witch has already shown to be more poweful than jean grey in every way. and if its any 1 other than dark pheonix, jen would lose horribly{even dark pheonix might lose, maybe}

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by leonheartmm
scarlet witch has already shown to be more poweful than jean grey in every way. and if its any 1 other than dark pheonix, jen would lose horribly{even dark pheonix might lose, maybe}

Well Jean is phoenix so SW loses from the offset. It all depends on if he's talking about before the retcon or not. confused

King KAM
If you were up on your reading you wouldnt have posted the garbage you have on this thread. Anyway nice sig embarrasment eek! laughing out loud
and this is coming from mr.garbage m,an himself, AND HIS SHITTY LOGIC

GalacticStorm
No not exactly. Many characters in the Level 6 category have lifted similar weights (namely Namor) yet don't quantify as being Level 7 or Class 100. smile

Level 6 incorporates class 100 Yahman. After all the discussionswe've had on the matter im really surprised at this comment confused

yahman
Level 6 incorporates class 100 Yahman. After all the discussionswe've had on the matter im really surprised at this comment confused

Yes.

Most in the Level 6 catergory have lifted well over 100 tons . smile

GalacticStorm

laughing out loud Well that was good comeback eek! laughing out loud

After an hour and a half i must say im disappointed sad

Interesting sig do you identify with the characters in any way? eek! laughing out loud

King KAM
laughing out loud Well that was good comeback eek! laughing out loud

After an hour and a half i must say im disappointed sad

Interesting sig do you identify with the characters in any way? eek! laughing out loud
That wasnt my comeback this is,

You are known for posting bs, and yet you still do it, if a thread has anything to do with phoenix or jean youll give a long speech that no-one bothers to read, the point is, you and phoenix/jean have something in common

YOURE ALL SHITTY CHARACTERS!

p.s i hope Jean isnt catholic because shes a **** who cheats on her husbandand is going to hell!!!

yahman

You are known for posting bs, and yet you still do it, if a thread has anything to do with phoenix or jean youll give a long speech that no-one bothers to read, the point is, you and phoenix/jean have something in common

p.s i hope Jean isnt catholic because shes a **** who cheats on her husbandand is going to hell!!!

Now he's not going to reply to me !!!!!!!!!! mad

King KAM
Now he's not going to reply to me !!!!!!!!!! mad
the man is an idiot

leonheartmm
Well Jean is phoenix so SW loses from the offset. It all depends on if he's talking about before the retcon or not. confused

not really even by ur logic gs, jean POSSES the power of the pheonix force but even if she didnt have that power, shed still be one of the top ten mutants, and her power of the pheonix can manifest in different ways, as pheonix, as dark pheonix or as the cosmic power of the real pheonix{the abstract}

GalacticStorm

Your opinions on Phoenix or myself are really of little interest to me. sad

How old do you think i am to be bothered by your amusing attempts to make a name for yourself? embarrasment

Noone acknowledges you on here your posts are a joke smile

and as for that sig well it wouldnt surprise me to find Judy Garaland in your Cd collection. embarrasment eek!

Dont come on here hating me because of your ignorance boy

It will only result in embarassment smile

leonheartmm
now now every1, let the man voice his oppinion, {even though i dont go in the least with his point of view} still, two against one isnt really a great argument is it?

leonheartmm
stop beein thick GS.

GalacticStorm
not really even by ur logic gs, jean POSSES the power of the pheonix force but even if she didnt have that power, shed still be one of the top ten mutants, and her power of the pheonix can manifest in different ways, as pheonix, as dark pheonix or as the cosmic power of the real pheonix{the abstract}

See Leon i like this. Proper discussion. Lets stick with this.

The Phoenix force isnt an abstract. Its just energy. The power of creation. Jeans mutation allows her to tap into this power. Jean literally is phoenix. Her mutation allowed her to tap into the power of creation and reform as a higher being. She chose the name Phoenix as a symbol of that rebirth. Thats how it was originally and thats what it was reverted to a few years back. The firebird is just a physical manifestation of her power. Its not a seperate being. (That idea was the old phoenix retcon 86-02)

GalacticStorm
stop beein thick GS.

big grin

leonheartmm
i give up man, looks like ur not willin to listen to anythin GS.

GalacticStorm

What is there that im not getting in your argument Leon? Seriously spell it out for me because ive read it and it changes nothing. Thats all. Its not that im just ignoring your points. The thread maker said its current Jean, current continuity. Therefore i typed up my previous post to let you know that theres no seperating Jean from Phoenix because she is phoenix. Its her mutation to be phoenix and to tap into the power of creation. The conditions are all down to the thread maker. Remember that.

yahman
the man is an idiot

Naive ... maybe, a little
Stubborn .... more Stubborn than Winston Churchill
Pretentious .... a tad / but not as bad as many
Patronising .... yes, in fact on a regular basis
Humorous .... yes, (although he thinks he's thinks he's Jack Dee)

Idiot ? ..... I disagree.

smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

GalacticStorm

Awwwwwwwww laughing out loud

leonheartmm
gs i have listened to ur points n ive told u exactly why uve misinterpreted the current pheonix because of ur love for the character, but ur not willin to listen n im done tryin to make u , its just annoyin when sum1 wont even try to listen to sumthin logical while i try as hard as possible to understand their point of view

yahman
Awwwwwwwww laughing out loud

The smilie option doesn't seem to have the appropriate hand gesture.

Ok I'll describe it instead ..... A fist that is clenched going up and down E.G. 'helpful hand' wink

GalacticStorm
gs i have listened to ur points n ive told u exactly why uve misinterpreted the current pheonix because of ur love for the character, but ur not willin to listen n im done tryin to make u , its just annoyin when sum1 wont even try to listen to sumthin logical while i try as hard as possible to understand their point of view

I know what im talking about and i can direct you to many a website or post many a scan to support myself. Have you thought for one second that i could actually be right. You disagree with me yet havent been able to put up a decent counter. Anyway we're getting ahead of ourselves. I was talking about in relation to this topic. What ive posted about jean and the relationship with phoenix on this topic is very true thats not debatable. If you want to debate the kaballah stuff then fair enough. But i can assure you im correct on this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Grey#Endsong

GalacticStorm
The smilie option doesn't seem to have the appropriate hand gesture.

Ok I'll describe it instead ..... A fist that is clenched going up and down E.G. 'helpful hand' wink

Dont deny the love wink

yahman
Dont deny the love wink

You would like that wouldn't you ? stick out tongue

leonheartmm
I know what im talking about and i can direct you to many a website or post many a scan to support myself. Have you thought for one second that i could actually be right. You disagree with me yet havent been able to put up a decent counter. Anyway we're getting ahead of ourselves. I was talking about in relation to this topic. What ive posted about jean and the relationship with phoenix on this topic is very true thats not debatable. If you want to debate the kaballah stuff then fair enough. But i can assure you im correct on this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Grey#Endsong

i have actually, and if u havent noticed ive exlpained that iver read al the new comics and now believe that pheonix could be equal to or higher than eternity{sumthin that was ridiculous to me before n sumthin which i dont like, but i accept it anyway} but i have neither read or seenn anythin to even slightly say that pheonix is the power of toaa and is on par with the tribunal.

GalacticStorm
i have actually, and if u havent noticed ive exlpained that iver read al the new comics and now believe that pheonix could be equal to or higher than eternity{sumthin that was ridiculous to me before n sumthin which i dont like, but i accept it anyway} but i have neither read or seenn anythin to even slightly say that pheonix is the power of toaa and is on par with the tribunal.

Well you're making progress Leon wink . Its just a case of building on whats there. Well we know that Phoenix is greater than Eternity because her energies created him. If you'd read Xmen Forever (especially issue 6) you'd know this.

GalacticStorm
So now you're at that stage where you agree with Phoenix being greater than Eternity right?

yahman
So now you're at that stage where you agree with Phoenix being greater than Eternity right?

Well duhhhhh !

GalacticStorm
Well duhhhhh !

Ive told him the exact same info before yet he's only now just willing to admit to Phoenix being beyond Eternity. In fact he hasnt said that hes only admitting to equal to at the moment so hush youngster. Im just taking it slow. cool

leonheartmm
Well you're making progress Leon wink . Its just a case of building on whats there. Well we know that Phoenix is greater than Eternity because her energies created him. If you'd read Xmen Forever (especially issue 6) you'd know this.

THIS is exactly the kinda attitude im talkin about, u dont realize that i have changed my point of view, n ur willin to think about anythin other than ur own point of view, u dont realize that u have no proof of anythin other than pheonix beein at or slightly higher than eternity

yahman
THIS is exactly the kinda attitude im talkin about, u dont realize that i have changed my point of view, n ur willin to think about anythin other than ur own point of view, u dont realize that u have no proof of anythin other than pheonix beein at or slightly higher than eternity

Thats putting the 'old fart' in his place !!!!!!!!!!

G.S., maybe your the one who could do with a 'helping hand' smile

GalacticStorm

See Yahman? wink

Ok back to u Leon big grin

Phoenix is said to be the power of creation. And she herself has said that "all that is is touched by her" (Classic Xmen 24)

Reed Richards said that big bangs derive from the power of creation which is the phoenix force. Ive shown you the scans for that agreed?

In Xmen Forever Eternity says the natural beginning and end of a universe is via phoenix. Which along with previous comments by Reed and the Watcher (Phoenix is second only to TOAA) suggest heavily that the phoenix is the creator of the multiverse.

New Xmen suggested that phoenix was caretaker of the multiversal creation cycle by stating that the fixing of universes in the multiverse was "phoenix work" So we know that Jean operates on a multiversal level

In Xmen Forever the abstracts intervened before Stranger could make use of Jeans connection with the power. However it was made clear that phoenix cyclically brings about the end of the abstracts and LT. That was shown on panel and the beings depicted on panel were listed in the back cover of the book. Stranger just wanted to do it on his timetable. He was going to speed up the process with the power and use it to protect himself during the end of creation. (Like Phoenix did for Galan as per current continuity) That would allow him to emerge as the supreme being

GalacticStorm
Thats putting the 'old fart' in his place !!!!!!!!!!

G.S., maybe your the one who could do with a 'helping hand' smile

Not so my young chum wink

I think Xmen Forever and New Xmen say it all as ive conveyed above big grin

yahman
See Yahman? wink

Ok back to u Leon big grin

Phoenix is said to be the power of creation. And she herself has said that "all that is is touched by her" (Classic Xmen 24)

Reed Richards said that big bangs derive from the power of creation which is the phoenix force. Ive shown you the scans for that agreed?

In Xmen Forever Eternity says the natural beginning and end of a universe is via phoenix. Which along with previous comments by Reed and the Watcher (Phoenix is second only to TOAA) suggest heavily that the phoenix is the creator of the multiverse.

New Xmen suggested that phoenix was caretaker of the multiversal creation cycle by stating that the fixing of universes in the multiverse was "phoenix work" So we know that Jean operates on a multiversal level

In Xmen Forever the abstracts intervened before Stranger could make use of Jeans connection with the power. However it was made clear that phoenix cyclically brings about the end of the abstracts and LT. That was shown on panel and the beings depicted on panel were listed in the back cover of the book. Stranger just wanted to do it on his timetable. He was going to speed up the process with the power and use it to protect himself during the end of creation. (Like Phoenix did for Galan as per current continuity) That would allow him to emerge as the supreme being

Look Golden Oldie .... he clearly stated that he believed the Phoenix to be above the abstracts. This then lead to your question....

'So now you're at that stage where you agree with Phoenix being greater than Eternity right?'

Which the lead to my reply

"Well duhhhhh !"

When you realise the circumstances, this reply seems quite appropriate, especially when concerning an intellect as immense, as yours roll eyes (sarcastic)

Leon then stated that he had come to this conclusion without your influence. (#sigh#)

I agree with a lot of what you say G.S. , (which is why i rarely make any attempt to argue). The only part of the theory that seems speculative, at best concerns this;

'However it was made clear that phoenix cyclically brings about the end of the abstracts and LT. That was shown on panel and the beings depicted on panel were listed in the back cover of the book. '

GalacticStorm
Look Golden Oldie .... he clearly stated that he believed the Phoenix to be above the abstracts. This then lead to your question....

'So now you're at that stage where you agree with Phoenix being greater than Eternity right?'

Which the lead to my reply

"Well duhhhhh !"

When you realise the circumstances, this reply seems quite appropriate, especially when concerning an intellect as immense, as yours roll eyes (sarcastic)

Leon then stated that he had come to this conclusion without your influence. (#sigh#)

I agree with a lot of what you say G.S. , (which is why i rarely make any attempt to argue). The only part of the theory that seems speculative, at best concerns this;

'However it was made clear that phoenix cyclically brings about the end of the abstracts and LT. That was shown on panel and the beings depicted on panel were listed in the back cover of the book. '

Not so he clearly stated that he believed Phoenix to be Eternity level, i then asked for confirmation on that. Ok? big grin

To which you replied "duh"

I then explained that ive been through this with Leon before and got no result so i was just being cautious ok? smile Understood? smile

As for the bit you found speculative Yahman what im trying to get through to the few objective debaters out there is that it literally states in the issue that LT and the other abstracts get surpassed and replaced during the creation cycle phoenix brings about. Literally. No speculation involved. But not everyone likes phoenix and are set in their ways . As such dont want to concede to me. Whirly by his own admission has yet to read the series. wink

Whirlysplatt

smile Humorous a lot of work needed in this dept

Wrong oh yes smile

Whirlysplatt

Truth smile

Whirlysplatt

don't be annoyed Leon, smile for you words are indeed wise smile

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
This battle's kinda already happened. It was the Magneto construct that killed jean...the construct made by wanda (though its not official yet)

smile jgg

GalacticStorm
Truth smile

He changed his tune after that and it appears he's been doing some background reading. smile Thats risen phoenix from below Galactus to beyond Eternity level in his expectations. A bit of reading has worked wonders it seems. I wonder who else could benefit? Hmmmmm eek! laughing out loud

Whirlysplatt

smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>