Ultimate Thing and Ultimate Colossus versus Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
discuss

yahman
hmmmmmmmm ?????????

Probably the Hulk sad

King KAM
Id give it to the hulk.

armandovalles
I give it to the Thing and Colossus. In my opinion both of them seem to be ALOT stronger than their 616 counterparts and their 616 counterparts could probly kick Hulk's ass so i think the Ultimate versions would beat his ass easily.

JWangSDC
No and No. Genereally speaking the ultimate universe is a bit more realistic so upper level powers are less extreme. Thing and Colossus in the ultimate universe just happen to be ABOUT AS STRONG as their 616 coutnerparts...so relatively they appear stronger. Savage hulk would DESTROY them both if he got into a fight with them. There is absolutely no question about that.

Originally posted by armandovalles
I give it to the Thing and Colossus. In my opinion both of them seem to be ALOT stronger than their 616 counterparts and their 616 counterparts could probly kick Hulk's ass so i think the Ultimate versions would beat his ass easily.

superman302
Why do people assume that ultimates are weaker i mean iron man in the ultimates put up a shield that covered an area of 500 meters protectin not only him but an army from a nuke, so that pretty impresive considering that current iron man can barely take a nuke.

JirK
hulk has 2 hands, way more than enough to deal with these pansies. by the way, ultimate colossus is a ***. not that thats bad, but he goes from being the guy with kitty pryde (hotty), to penises. sad

Metalmanx
Originally posted by JirK
hulk has 2 hands, way more than enough to deal with these pansies. by the way, ultimate colossus is a ***. not that thats bad, but he goes from being the guy with kitty pryde (hotty), to penises. sad

That's kind of uncalled for, man. He may be gay, but he's probably more hardcore in the Ultimate universe than he's ever been in 616. In my opinion, Ultimate Colossus would completely mop the floor with 616. Not that I didn't like 616, I just believe the Ultimate one to be a lot stronger and more hardcore.

Hulk Power
Hulk beats both of these chumps. Thing can't beat Hulk because he's just too strong and Colossus would probably be too scared to break a nail or getting bruised. Therefore, Hulk wins this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.