JSA VS. The Avengers...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
JSA:

Sentinel Alan Scott
Captain Marvel
Powergirl
Flash(Jay Garrick)
Starman
Star Spangled Kid
Sand
Wildcat
Atom Smasher

VS.

The Avengers:

Dr. Strange
Thor
Wonder Man
Quicksilver(Current)
Quasar
Photon
Hawkeye
Captain America
Immortal Hercules(W/Mace)

No prep.

Battle takes place in the Deserts of Nevada.

Piedmon
Strange shuts down Scott's ring.... Captain America beats down WildCat... Power Girl and Captain Marvel eventually run out of gas when faced with Hercules and Thor's inability to die.... Photon overpowers Starman's blasts.... Quasar turns Sand into glass.... Jay Garrick curb stomps Quicksilver, then gets gang-beaten.... Hawkeye charms Star Spangled Kid with his rugged good looks and they leave the field....

Draco69
I agree except for the following:

Wildcat would beat down Captain America. Stronger, faster, and MUCH more experienced. When Cap was floating around the ocean Wildcat was kicking ass. Not to mention the countless years in Limbo.

Hercules is weak link against current Power-Girl. Power-Girl = Supergirl.

Photon would lose so badly against Starman. Starman has COMPLETE control over gravity.

However the Avengers would win. The JSA doesn't have enough powerhouses. Add Dr. Fate, Thunderbolt and Triumph THEN you have a fight.

stormfront13
idk, photon would probably be hard to take out

olympian
"Wildcat would beat down Captain America. Stronger, faster, and MUCH more experienced. When Cap was floating around the ocean Wildcat was kicking ass. Not to mention the countless years in Limbo."

Agreed except for the stronger part.

"Hercules is weak link against current Power-Girl. Power-Girl = Supergirl"

What feats Power Girl has now? Strenght especially.

Sentry
Originally posted by Draco69
I agree except for the following:

Wildcat would beat down Captain America. Stronger, faster, and MUCH more experienced. When Cap was floating around the ocean Wildcat was kicking ass. Not to mention the countless years in Limbo.

Hercules is weak link against current Power-Girl. Power-Girl = Supergirl.

Photon would lose so badly against Starman. Starman has COMPLETE control over gravity.

However the Avengers would win. The JSA doesn't have enough powerhouses. Add Dr. Fate, Thunderbolt and Triumph THEN you have a fight.

I see it like this:

Dr. Strange VS. Sentinel = Stalemate until other member finish of their respective opponents then help out.

Wildcat VS. Captain America = Maybe Wildcat

Hercules VS. Atom Smasher = A few good whacks to the knees of Atom with his Adamantine Mace should bring him down to size. Oh wait he wrestled with the Spectre he should be really tough and hard to beat... Oh wait, damn near everyone in DC has thrown blows with the Spectre. This is Immortal Herc, he's probably a better fighter and a has a hell of a lot more experience than Atom. Herc wins.

Sand VS. Hawkeye = Hawkeye

Quasar VS. Starman, that's more fair. = Quasar

Star Spangled Kid VS. Photon = Photon

Thor VS. Captain Marvel = Thor is a god... CM gets his powers from multiple gods... It stalemates until other members can help out.

Wonder Man VS. Powergirl = Again if Wonder Man can hold off Powergirl for a few moments, Other members can join in and help.

Quicksilver VS. The Flash(Jay Garrick) = ?

Photon dispatches Star Spangled Kid, then she helps out Wonder Man, Then Quasar dispatches Gravity man, uh, I mean Starman then helps out Thor, Hawkeye helps out Captain America with Wildcat, Then when their done with all their opponents, Everyone helps out Strange, thus ending a very tough and hard fought battle.

Avengers win.

kgkg
Originally posted by Sentry
I see it like this:

Dr. Strange VS. Sentinel = Stalemate until other member finish of their respective opponents then help out.

Hercules VS. Atom Smasher = A few good whacks to the knees of Atom with his Adamantine Mace should bring him down to size. Oh wait he wrestled with the Spectre he should be really tough and hard to beat... Oh wait, damn near everyone in DC has thrown blows with the Spectre. This is Immortal Herc, he's probably a better fighter and a has a hell of a lot more experience than Atom. Herc wins.

Sand VS. Hawkeye = Hawkeye

Star Spangled Kid VS. Photon = Photon

Thor VS. Captain Marvel = Thor is a god... CM gets his powers from multiple gods... It stalemates until other members can help out.

Wonder Man VS. Powergirl = Again if Wonder Man can hold off Powergirl for a few moments, Other members can join in and help.

Quicksilver VS. The Flash(Jay Garrick) = ?

Photon dispatches Star Spangled Kid, then she helps out Wonder Man, Then Quasar dispatches Gravity man, uh, I mean Starman then helps out Thor, Hawkeye helps out Captain America with Wildcat, Then when their done with all their opponents, Everyone helps out Strange, thus ending a very tough and hard fought battle.

Avengers win.
Strange will have problems with Alan

Strange is one of those Guys who can kill the entire team if he has the right spells.

Strange can conjure enough magic to beat almost anyone, and Alan won’t K.O Strange fast.

You have to remember the more time there is for Strange, the better it gets for his team

King KAM
This isnt fair, where the hell is Fate at???

gautam
i noe...this is such a bias thread...u give Avengers Dr. Strange but there is no Dr fate for JSA

RSSR
Not to nit-pick or anything, but....

since when was Dr. Strange an Avenger?

joesha28
Fate is with his daddy.

long pig
Thor & Strange & Quasar could take this themselves.

Khellendros
Originally posted by long pig
That's amusing.

I don't know enough about the JSA members Sand, Star spangled Kid, and Power Girl (though I've heard she's not impressive at all compared to Supes and Supergirl). Still, assuming those three can stalemate their equivalents on the Avengers long enough, their team wins. They don't have to be better, they just have to wait for Sentinel to go uber and spank Strange, Atom Smasher to toss Hercules off into the horizon (that whole density/mass manipulation thing would come in handy in that confrontation) and Jay Garrick to get tired of running circles around Quicksilver and put him down.

long pig
meh.

King KAM
i wanna see fate and strange throwdown.

Khellendros
Originally posted by King KAM
i wanna see fate and strange throwdown.
Would be interesting. Fate doesn't have as many nifty showings against high cosmics as Strange, but when he does meet them, as often as not he puns them with ease. Him calling the 5-d imp thunderbolt a lower elvel magic user and then punking an entity he couldn't stand up to comes to mind.

Khellendros
meh.
Don't get cranky jsut because I'm right. evil face
Sentinel is a limitless source of magical Starheart energy whose only limitations are his willpower and imagination. He may not be able to perform all the pretty little spells Strange can, but he packs one scary punch.

King KAM
Originally posted by Khellendros
Would be interesting. Fate doesn't have as many nifty showings against high cosmics as Strange, but when he does meet them, as often as not he puns them with ease. Him calling the 5-d imp thunderbolt a lower elvel magic user and then punking an entity he couldn't stand up to comes to mind.
Yeap, I like Fate alot actually, i think he helmet and costume look really cool, most people dont talk about him much, but everyone in the DC universe knows is Supes gets too out of and, Fate will smack him up.

Darth_Erebus
They start to fight but when the Nevada bookies try to take bets the Nevada gaming comission rules the fight can't take place in Nevada. The fight then moves to Utah where the Mormons ban it because it is against their religion and there are no 14 year old girls in the group for them to marry. Frustrated, the combatants attempt to fight in California but are arrested under gang laws, though they are lucky and the trial is held in Los angeles so naturally they are aquitted. After all this they just give up, no fight.

Juntai
Sentinals ring can't be shut off. He doesn't need it last I checked.. He's become the living embodiment of the StarHeart, the only reason he even has a physical form is because he wills it to be so.

gautam

which comic does fate call a 5-d imp a lower magic user?

superman302
immortal Herc and Thor would own,

Khellendros
Originally posted by gautam
which comic does fate call a 5-d imp a lower magic user?
Don't remember, lemme go look for the scan(s).

Solidus Snake
avengers win here

the JLA on the other hnd would kick ome ass

Khellendros
Well, here he is taking out Repello-Man and then getting in a fight with Thunderbolt.
http://img71.echo.cx/img71/3766/repelloman2aj.jpg
http://img238.echo.cx/img238/5440/repelloman29rw.jpg

Annnd here he is taking on a guy Thunderbolt can't bring down, cand calling him a low grade sorceror, then taking out not only the guy but the ship they were all fighting on.
http://img126.echo.cx/img126/8881/alth3rf.jpg
http://img166.echo.cx/img166/649/alth34fz.jpg

It's worth noting Fate was exhausted from teleporting them both in when he did that. Thunderbolt was supposed to do the fighting when they got in, but he obviously failed.

GODSCRIBE
Avengers

Dr.Fate

Hercules VS. Atom Smasher = Sure Herc has that mace but Atom Smasher isn't big and stupid (well he's big) he got trained by one of the best the orginal atom and is a great wrestler. or he could just throw Herc a thousand miles away and by the time he got back to the battle his teams dead

Sand VS. Hawkeye = Sand is so underrated. He's made of sand what is Hawkeye going to go to him. And Sand can make earthquakes he once concetrated a 8.5 ricter earthquake in a 5 metre radius and it knocked out Solomon Grundy. Sand would kill Hawkeye

Star Spangled Kid VS. Photon = Stargirl also underrated she's no rookie.

Thor VS. Captain Marvel = This is really close but I think Captain Marvels endurance could hold Thor off long enough that he could get help from one of the other leaguers. The hammer is just too much to ignore if he didn't have the hammer i think CM would have the edge

Wonder Man VS. Powergirl = Powergirl still close

Quicksilver VS. The Flash(Jay Garrick): Flash rapes him

then the rest of the JSA take out Quasar and Thor. and since when was Strange a member of the avengers wait a minute he never was. oh well JSA take it after a very bloody very close battle

DigiMark007
Don't get cranky jsut because I'm right. evil face
Sentinel is a limitless source of magical Starheart energy whose only limitations are his willpower and imagination. He may not be able to perform all the pretty little spells Strange can, but he packs one scary punch.

Co-signed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.