Rambo Iv

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
Ok this could possibly be the lowest stunt hollywood has ever pulled. Movies like die hard 4 and indiana 4, and even terminator 3. I believe to be made for the sole purpose from the fans request. Shit spielberg even said it was the only inspiration for indiana 4. bruce willis said it was only the fans voice that convinced him to do another die hard. A fan made movie is always a nice thing to witness

But Rocky 6 and Rambo 4. GOD DAMMIT!! This is only a stunt by stallone to get back in the lime light, and for studios to bank money off of well liked franchises. I have never been one for protesting, but im begining to understand the hate that inspires people to protest. GOD DAMN BULLSHIT! Who wants to see another movie about a dumbass who is now brain damaged trying give some "street philosophy" and being troubled about amking a descion weather he should risk everything, and go against doctors and loved ones requests and fight another boxing match. Rambo well, he's already destroyed a village, killed more people than any other movie. I think we get the point. He's a bad ass soldier who breaks all logic and becomes an unbelievable superman who cant act or pronounce a word to save his life. Maybe he should loosen the bandanna then he could speak properly

Evil Dead
I agree with Rocky.......I think they should have stopped at 3.......

Rambo on the other hand........I would love to see another. I'd like to see another like the original movie (First Blood). I'd like to see John back to being a drifter now that he has his freedom and has put his wars behind him. I think another Rambo movie would be great........I didn't care for part 3.

Curl_Up&Dye
Hollywood has no shame, and never enough money...the only explanation for most of the sh!t they do.

ROCKY6
WOW Rages Remorse do I sense some issues with you. Cause it surely can't be the ROCKY and RAMBO"S movies the public loves them the $$$ speak for themselves.. Are you saying the whole public is wrong and only your ill and dumb founded remarks count. I don't think so. Take a look at the numbers for those movies next time your on the computer. Not to mention the genius who brought these two films to life and made them a house hold name many times over around the world. hmmmm better check your sources there Rages. Are we feeling a bit inadequate in one self. Cause it sure does show. I believe in giving credit where credit is do. You can't argue the facts . So sorry you miss the boat on this one little fella laughing out loud

Kes
Actually yes. The public likes crap. I mean look how much money Titanic made??!!
The point is these sequels are waaaaaaaaaay over the limit...I mean Rocky 6!!! Rambo 4??? How many years after the original? Hell how many years after the last 1. Stallon is old dude.

vvvrulz
>Rocky 6
Looks to me ur the only one so far in favour of these sequels. I too think its a bunch of crap, hollywood is only poaching more cash. Thats all they really do these days.

ROCKY6
You just don't get it do you. No sense beating a dead horse as they say. Obviously your missing the point of his movies and the messages... as far as sequals there are tons out there. But when a good one comes along like ROCKY who has something to say and there is a message you don't mind seeing a great movie. So many other sequals out there today don't hold a candle to all the ROCKY'S... You say stallone is old not in most peoples eyes.. Take a look at Harrison ford in romancing the stone sequals and Sean Connery for the James bond movies. There is no time limit here. If it's a good movie and you have something to tell then why not make another movie. Your problem should be with mindless crap out there like friday the 13th and other such films who just put out anything as they know the name of the movie will bring in some $$$. Those films are not the same calibre nor are they in the same range or league as the Rocky Movies. If your going to express your thoughts, at least be able to distinguish junk movies verses a classic like ROCKY, instead of lumping them all in together big grin

Evil Dead
No........I am in favor of these sequels too!

I'm indifferent to Rocky.........I think they should have stopped at 3 but if they want to make another, let them have at it.

I really want another Rambo sequel.........more like the first movie though, not the last two (war)...........

ragesRemorse
All Rocky movies have the same God damn message. The first two were good. The rest just shadowed the first two. Part three was like a fu*kin cartoon, Part four tried to be somthing the rocky movies arent. Part five was just a movie to squeeze the life out of the franchise and get what moey they could. You can't tell me Rocky six or Rambo four aren't being done purely for stallone to get back in the public eye and for some studios to make an ass of money. After Rocky 5 stallone said he would never make another rocky movie just like he said about Rambo 3. Stallone is just a whiny little ***** who doesnt know when his time is up. See his past 5 movie attempts failed miserably, and not many people even know about them. So he reaching for anything now, why not go back to the roots that made him rich.

Kes
Right on rages. Agree completely.
But hell if they wanna make more who am I to stop them?! I know I wont see them.

vvvrulz
Im with ya RagesRemorse. And Harrison Ford aint in no romancing the stone sequel, buddy.

ragesRemorse
Rocky6- I dont feel inadequate at all. If i did i wouldnt post my opinions. I only speak my opinion. I'm sorry if you feel offended, maybe that show's a bit of insecurity in you.That's just another opinion of course. I never argued that the rocky,and rambo movies werent well recieved. I only said how much i believe they suck, and how these two movies are just a marketing stunt to get a certain washed up actor back in the good graces of the public. Maybe you should base your opinion of movie's on somthing else other than how much money they make,and how many people like them. I gaurentee you, if you do that. You'll find alot of good movies, alot of good movies that are far better than movies that top the highest box office lists.

ragesRemorse
yeah harrison ford wasnt even in romancing the stone, The sequals ford was in are arguably the greatest trilogies ever. Big difference between ford,and stallone.

Evil Dead
you thought the first Rambo movie (First Blood) sucked?............I can meet with you half way on the second two because I wasn't a big fan of Rambo or Rambo III either one but First Blood is complete ownage.

Skywa|ker
I'm with rages on this one... Rambo should have stopped at First Blood, and Rocky should have stopped at 2, in my opinion. (He ESPECIALLY should have stopped before he did Rocky 4... just remembering that one has me reaching for anti-nausea pills...)

Pablo G
Stallone won't do Rocky VI

vvvrulz
Well he'd better not, he's definately had it as an action hero. Maybe as a trainer or mentor... hey what am i saying, i dont even wanna see a rocky six in the first place.

Kes
If Stallon isnt in it then why not just make a movie about boxing and give it a different name?Now this proves that hollywood is making this for the money and not the fans.

MetRaider65
Are you kiddin me, first off every god damn movie is made to make money, duh stupid. Reason movies are still made- gasp- to make money. And these movies, especialy the Rocky movies, are not just being made to convey the same message over and over again. It's to continue the story of the characters that people have grown to love. To see how the rest of Rocky, Mickey, Adrien, Pauly, and Apollo's (ect ect) lives end up, people tend to like a character and want to continue to see them. Damn you guys are lame.

Zilverz
Complete!

Thoma5
wink wink

king_arthur
RAMBO IV: HOLY WAR is a complete treatment for the fourth instalment in the Rambo saga, with Sylvester Stallone set to reprise the titular role. Vietnam vet John J. Rambo is now working as an environmentalist at the United Nations, New York, when the UN Assembly is hijacked by sadistic Islamist terrorists, who hold the world to ransom. Rambo tries to take the terrorists down, knowing that his Afghani-adopted son, Tomask, is part of the terrorist mission.

(Sources: Empire Online, Dark Horizons, Stallone Zone, Movie Fans)

Mandorallen
yup, and note: there is going to be no rocky 6.

@F1
Another, feel good movie.

Mandorallen
Ok, Rocky 6 has been confirmed.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0479143/

shit.

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by king_arthur
RAMBO IV: HOLY WAR is a complete treatment for the fourth instalment in the Rambo saga, with Sylvester Stallone set to reprise the titular role. Vietnam vet John J. Rambo is now working as an environmentalist at the United Nations, New York, when the UN Assembly is hijacked by sadistic Islamist terrorists, who hold the world to ransom. Rambo tries to take the terrorists down, knowing that his Afghani-adopted son, Tomask, is part of the terrorist mission.

(Sources: Empire Online, Dark Horizons, Stallone Zone, Movie Fans)

The basic framework of that plot-line has been done to death. There is no need to make anymore movies that involve terrorist attacks on places that contain a character that is played by either Jean-Claude Van Damme, Steven Seagal, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Stallone or Willis. They are invincible and don't usually kill off their characters so whats the point?
Don't get me wrong I like watching these actors and their films a lot but even I get bored when the same character or the same kind of character is being portrayed by the same actors.

Rambo should have stopped at 2. Rocky at 4.

Losty
are they for real or is this a joke?

FirstBlood 4EVA
Hi guy's this is my first post as i have just found this site, so here goes!

Firstly as you can tell i am a big fan of the movie First Blood. I think it was ahead of it's time in some respects, and had a fantastic cast with passionate acting. the musical score was simply outstanding too i reckon.

Would i like to see Part 4?..

The answer is Yes... The reason is that they are doing it in the style of First Blood, and i believe that's the only way it will work....

As with Rocky 6...Well I'd definetly go and see it but, this one is a huge gamble and i believe should be done after Rambo 4 to give it a chance, and to make sure Rambo 4 goes ahead wink

Ps I am a fan of Evild dead aswell so i love your user name Evil Dead cool I would love it if they made a sequal to that!!! With Bruce Cambell ofcoarse..

Cheers!

coolmovies
so when is it comming out ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.