JP versus Toaa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
Toaa was C17,
now on a huge power trip and being powered by some new power source, after training in space alone.

Now he has challenged JP.

They meet in space.

Who wins?

newjak86
Originally posted by jplatinum
Toaa was C17,
now on a huge power trip and being powered by some new power source, after training in space alone.

Now he has challenged JP.

They meet in space.

Who wins? Newjak sits at his throne on high to watch his only foe and his most rebellious of children fight.

jplatinum
"Look at bruce's face, do you think he is kiddin'!?!"

"You will pay toaa."

"For master dan, You..will..pay!!!!!!!!!!"

"Jinzin, don't turn over to the dark side!"

TOAA
i am now THE POWER B.S.i am its only wielder........ur are at ur pre crisis form JP.....u r street level now.and i am more powerful then u ever were. do not challenge me. for you will parish into nothingness..just like master "Dan" and HKH jinzin is my herald now.

jplatinum
Never.

TOAA
we shall see about that.......for this people love to see a hero fall JP.and u will fall....for i am the villain of this story

newjak86
Originally posted by jplatinum
Never. JP you fool you were trained by Master Dan you have great power but half of your primus form the one most people talk about is how you became almost one with the BS Power but now it is gone you stand no chance.

TOAA
Originally posted by newjak86
JP you fool you were trained by Master Dan you have great power but half of your primus form the one most people talk about is how you became almost one with the BS Power but now it is gone you stand no chance.

indeed after u admitted defeat.the power cosmic was sucked out of you.you will now go only by Jplatinum...u r back at ur pre crisis levels.

newjak86
This taking to long
*Holds his Hand out*
JP you will die without some help so I give you the only weapons that can nullify the BS power other than my own.
*All of sudden JP is in the BS Armor of Master Dan and carrying the Legendary BS Sword. Also to make sure C17 can't draw to much power to overcome JP outright he places C17 at 50% of the BS power for now*
I want to see a good fight now fight so commands Newjak Ruler of BS Everything.
*Lighting and Thunder tolls and the match has begone*

TOAA
Originally posted by newjak86
This taking to long
*Holds his Hand out*
JP you will die without some help so I give you the only weapons that can nullify the BS power other than my own.
*All of sudden JP is in the BS Armor of Master Dan and carrying the Legendary BS Sword. Also to make sure C17 can't draw to much power to overcome JP outright he places C17 at 50% of the BS power for now*
I want to see a good fight now fight so commands Newjak Ruler of BS Everything.
*Lighting and Thunder tolls and the match has begone*

i no longer go by the puny name of colossus17........u will refer to me as TOAA..and my power is greater then even JP's at his prime. ur rules are nothing to me u will be crushed newjak just like master then and HKH were

newjak86
Originally posted by TOAA
i no longer go by the muny name of colossus17........u will refer to me as TOAA..and my power is greater then even JP's at his prime. ur rules are nothing to me u will be crushed newjak just like master then and HKH were JP wqas nothing to me "TOAA" and you are nothing to me. I your Father greater because I am the whole and you are only part. I am responsible for this creation JP made it but I strill control everything even the BS power the thing that makes you so strong right now. And my rules are everlasting by the way JP is sneaking up behind with the sword and you can't blast him all you have is your physical strength right now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.