Info, please on Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

starredlover
I need info on Darths Plagueis and Andeddu. Also Lumiya, if possible. If this isn't the right place to post, tell me where and I'll go post there. smile

Darth_Glentract
This is a good place for this thread. There really isn't anything on Plagueis I don't think. Andeddu, I'm not sure. He made a holocron that Dooku found, I think.

Darth_Veav
Well Darth Plagueis was rumored to be Darth Sidious's Master until of course Sidious killed him. Plagueis was called "Wise". He can stop death or create Life.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth_Veav
Well Darth Plagueis was rumored to be Darth Sidious's Master until of course Sidious killed him. Plagueis was called "Wise". He can stop death or create Life. That's pretty much common knowledge, as debatable as it is, to everyone...I think he wants more detail into his past.

starredlover
Yeah, I know basically who they are, but not much else. Any extra info would be nice.

Tangible God
I don't think Plagueis has any history yet, noones' took it upon themselves to write his past.

And as for that other guy, I've never heard of him.

starredlover
Andeddu is, I think, Plagueis's master. I'm not sure about that, though. Also, does anyone know what species Plagueis is? Where he came from? Anything?

Captain REX
Nothing is known of Plagueis, and very little of Andeddu.

And Lumiya is not an actual Sith, just a self-proclaimed one. I'll go nab some info for ya, or you can look it up on Wikicities.

xxxpoppunker182
darth andeddu from what i know just made a holocron that dooku's agents found 18 months after the battle of geonosis. and thats almost word for word.

Deus Ex
If Plageus can stop death or make life, A) why is he dead, and B) how the hell did anyone get this from the two minute conversation in ROTS where Sidious says that Plageus was wise and could manipulate midi-chlorians?

Veneficus
Originally posted by Deus Ex
If Plageus can stop death or make life, A) why is he dead, and B) how the hell did anyone get this from the two minute conversation in ROTS where Sidious says that Plageus was wise and could manipulate midi-chlorians?

Ouch... stick out tongue

Julie
being a sith master must be tough...gee if your good at your job you wind up dead...if your bad at your job you wind up dead

overlord
Maybe Plageuis was made up by Sidious to talk about an interresting topic with Anakin!

Well, I think Plageuis was probably a stupid old geezer, Why the hell would you allow your sith aprentice in your bedroom??!!
It is also rumored that Plageuis was quite fond of little boys...

Darth Nyne

overlord
Lucas purposley let us guessing like that, it's for our own interpretation, I don't like it at all.. Dirty Plagueis infecting some slave woman with his ** ** **..

Darth Nyne
Darth Andeddu was a Sith Lord
Born on Korriban male human species
He created a Sith Holocron found on the Sith planet Korriban by the agents of Count Dooku 15-17 months after the Battle of Geonosis.
His Holocron that he made was an astronomical amount of data about sith and our ways. However I do not know the entirty of this knowledge.

Darth Nyne
Lady Lumiya was a Force adept and Emperor's Hand who was trained in the Sith ways by Darth Vader. After the Emperor and Darth Vader died in the Battle of Endor, she inherited the title Dark Lady of the Sith, though whether this was through the guidance of the Sith spirits of Korriban, extensive studying of a Sith Holocron, or some other means is unknown.
Born on Coruscant, Shira was trained as an Imperial Intelligence agent, and was dispatched by none other than Darth Vader himself to infiltrate the Rebel Alliance. It was thought that she had perished in her fighter, but unbeknownst to most, Vader had her damaged body nursed back to life and enhanced with cybernetic parts. He then trained her like he did Mara Jade. Lumiya actually constructed a light whip instead of a saber.
She battled Luke Skywalker on a few separate occasion and won some lost one that I know of. She went into hiding and later trained a force sensitive female Yuuzhan Vong. I believe all of her apprentices were female.

starredlover
Oh okee. That explains a lot. Who was her Yuuzhan Vong apprentice? I didn't think they were force-sensitive.

Deus Ex
What's the source for this, Nyne?

Darth_Glentract
His info is in the New Essential Guide to Characters.

At least some of it is. I think the part about the Yuuzhan Vong student is fake. Probably some other parts too, but I won't state them until I am sure.

Deus Ex
I need to pick one of those up, but they cost so damn much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.