firend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jarjarjarjar999
i am ganna met earlz jones the voice of darth vader hes sooo cool and my fired met the guy in side the coustume its wicked awsome laughing hahahahah

PVS
naaa.....too easy

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by jarjarjarjar999
i am ganna met earlz jones the voice of darth vader hes sooo cool and my fired met the guy in side the coustume its wicked awsome laughing hahahahah

blink
And the English translation of that would be: I am going to meet James Earl Jones, the voice of Darth Vader. He is so cool. My friend met the guy inside the costume. laughing Hahahaha

Tangible God
I, the Spelling Police, hate bad grammer..........especially amongst Junior Members.

darthmonkey9206
Originally posted by jarjarjarjar999

omg!!!1 thats awesome!!! 666!!!

PVS
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
blink
And the English translation of that would be: I am going to meet James Earl Jones, the voice of Darth Vader. He is so cool. My friend met the guy inside the costume. laughing Hahahaha

no read again
the correct translation would be:

i am going to pet james earl jones.

BAILY
Woopie Do.. I met David Prowse.. the "guy in the costume" as you put it... and you cant meet a voice... it is like meeting god.. it doesnt happen... and meeting (or petting JEJ as PVS put it) itsnt gonna happen, and I highly suggest you inquire into some English classes or if you are already enrolled in an English class.. maybe attempt to pass it for the sake of humanity

kalsemo
Originally posted by Tangible God
I, the Spelling Police, hate bad grammer..........especially amongst Junior Members.

well whadja expect from someone named jarjarjarjar???

Canadadude
yes, that is scary. JarJarJar for your own good and future learn how to write and spell.

Tangible God
Especially when you live in the Great Country of Rwanda!

McCusto
Yeah, right. For one thing, James Earl Jones was NEVER in the costume. He is the voice, not the actor in the suit.

Tangible God
Originally posted by McCusto
Yeah, right. For one thing, James Earl Jones was NEVER in the costume. He is the voice, not the actor in the suit. I would have said that sooner but my hotplate broke down and my buritos chilled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.