Justice League versus its Marvel Counterpart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce

Justice League: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Green Lantern (Hal), and Martian Manhunter

versus

Marvel Team: Thor, Black Panther, She-Hulk, Namor, Silver Surfer, and Vision

King KAM
I dont know about supes, he shouldnt be allowed, but everyone else looks good.

masterbruce
why shouldn't he be allowed?

I do have Surfer and Thor on the other side

Darth_Erebus
I'd say this is pretty even.....except for Silver Surfer. He's the one that tips it in Marvels favor. He takes out Superman and the rest of the DC team is toast.

gautam
Superman vs Thor - I want to say superman because of his speed, strength, duriblilty...but ofcourse he has the magic weakness, so i dont noe

Black Panther vs Batman - Batman

Wonder Woman vs She-hulk - Wonderwoman

Aquaman vs Namor - Aquaman, due to his telepathy

GL vs SS - Id say SS takes this

MM vs vision - MM has too many powers for vision to compete with so id say the martian takes it

gautam
then its, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter vs Silver Surfer, Thor
I say DC takes this
Considering Cyborg took it to Silver Surfer, Superman could do the same, while MM and Aquaman take out Thor, WW and Supes take SS whos already very weaken by a very close battle with Hal

yahman
Originally posted by masterbruce

Justice League: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Green Lantern (Hal), and Martian Manhunter

versus

Marvel Team: Thor, Black Panther, She-Hulk, Namor, Silver Surfer, and Vision

I disagree. smile

Justice League vs Squadron Supreme. smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by yahman
I disagree. smile

Justice League vs Squadron Supreme. smile

Vers 2.0 I disagree.The squadron counterparts are simply not powerful enough

yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Vers 2.0 I disagree.The squadron counterparts are simply not powerful enough

Yes ..... but the thread refers to Marvel counter parts. Everyone knows that the squadron is Marvels take on the JLA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.