KOTOR II Dark Side?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Veav
What is the dark side ending?

Deus Ex
You wake up and find out you are this man:

Darth_Glentract
The problem is Janus isn't kidding. You do really find out you are part of some group called Force Cobras and your mind was whiped for the mission incase you were captured. It was a really gay ending.

Deus Ex
Yeah, I thought it was poor to have Obsidian work on KOTOR II, since they did work on G.I. Joe for the original Nintendo, and a Sega Saturn conversion of a sexually taboo game that never made the states.

Julie
umm dark ending...I believe you die. You can stay on the planet while the ebon hawk flies away ...wait that might be light side

Darth Koroni
You kick Kreia off the platform and take over the Trayus academy, I beleive.

Darth_Glentract
You can say, "Malacore will be your grave." and though her over. They were obviously making a ROTJ knock-off their.

Captain REX
Everything KOTOR is mostly knock-offs of the movies. The Star Forge is the stand-in for 'massive space station of destruction,' and Malak is the stand-in for 'a crippled Sith Lord,' for instance. wink

Darth Traya
You "assume the dark throne." as the video title says.

Deus Ex
It's a toilet seat, made of Obsidian. Oh, the pun...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.