Longshot vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
miffed O.k. Serious! stick out tongue Longshot's bones are hollow. Wolverine is the best tracker there is. Longshot may not even have a scent. That could be a prob. And with Longshots maneuvers and his uncanny luck, does Wolvie have the moves to nail him?

Hit_and_Miss
"Longshot's bones are hollow"

what??? does he need a bone marrow transplant from wolverine???

Would wolverine recover from his bone marrow being removed???

jinzin
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
"Longshot's bones are hollow"

what??? does he need a bone marrow transplant from wolverine???

Would wolverine recover from his bone marrow being removed???

didn't he already do that? confused

roughrider
No, Longshot's bones are hollow, like a bird's - that why he's so acrobatic, weighing less that 100 pounds.
Outcome shouldn't be any different than other threads. The sure-footed Logan will suddenly trip over every pebble in his path, impaling himself on his claws each time, every swing he takes will miss and just stab himself in the face - if he grabs hims and throws him, Longshot just lands in the arms of a nearby passing She-Hulk or Thundra, who will suddenly start pounding on Wolvie to leave their 'new sweetie' alone! laughing

wolverine8888
wolverien will win this is very short time and also long shot does have a sent he once tryed throu knifes at wolverine but wolverine caught his sent turn around and easly deflected them at another opponent durign a training sesion in the woods. funnying thing to is that it was 3 other people with long shot vs wolverine and they were still losing I not sure who the other 3 are I have to check if u want to know. so ya this is nto a relay far fight

superman302
Wolverine takes this, but i could see Wolverine accidently stabin himself a few times but so what he wolverine he can take it

wolverine8888
wolverine level 7 fighter that max fighting skill that like sayign captain america will slam his shield into his face a few times lol

roughrider
Hey, good idea - I'll mention that in the Cap/Longshot thread!! laughing

Piedmon
Wolverine wins, but Longshot makes it a very bad day for him.

Draco69
Wolverine has far more luck than Longshot. Or rather the backing of Marvel Editors at his beckoning.

Wolverine: "I need you guys to give me the power to defeat Namor!"

Editors: "We don't know, Logan. Our readers aren't THAT dumb"

*Wolverine does three claw salute*

Editors: *hypnotized by the oh-so-coolishness of Wolverine's claws* "You're right, Logan. It makes perfect sense. You DO have adamantium claws after all. Namor doesn't stand a chance."

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Draco69
Wolverine has far more luck than Longshot. Or rather the backing of Marvel Editors at his beckoning.

Wolverine: "I need you guys to give me the power to defeat Namor!"

Editors: "We don't know, Logan. Our readers aren't THAT dumb"

*Wolverine does three claw salute*

Editors: *hypnotized by the oh-so-coolishness of Wolverine's claws* "You're right, Logan. It makes perfect sense. You DO have adamantium claws after all. Namor doesn't stand a chance." didn't namor give the ff a beating.

*sigh* this forum...

Metalmanx
I think Longshot wins this. Wolvie will get messed up by the throwing knives and the random lighting bolt that will strike Wolvie's unsheathed claws, frying him.

King KAM
Wolverine kills longshot, why??? because he is wolverine and anyone beneath skyfather doesnt want to fight him, because like it was said before he is marvels money maker and the writers love him.

Hit_and_Miss
seems like another appropriate use of ......

wolverine8888
wolverine going to destroy longshot the fight wont even last long

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
seems like another appropriate use of ...... I got one that'll put that to shame....

Hit_and_Miss
I'm waiting in anticipation now...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.