jeepers creeper vs jason vs freddy krueger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins

roughrider
Wrong forum

Dreampanther
Definitely the wrong forum.

But Jeepers Creeper, anyways

jplatinum
REal world jason.
dream world freddy.
creeper gets pwnd either way.

Dreampanther
Nah, I like the Creeper. He's definitely got the coolest theme song.

Second movie sucked, though

King KAM
creepers is cheating because he is nearly invincible, and Jason wins because he rocks...out loud....

Dreampanther
"cheating because he is nearly invincible"

confused

How is that cheating?

King KAM
its unfair, because even if you behead him he is fine, thats kinda not fair...

Dreampanther
That's why I like him. stick out tongue

If he wants you, you're f@cked, there is not a damn thing you can do about it. With Jason and Freddy, there is always hope. With the Creeper, though, you can only hope he doesn't want you. Or maybe try and evade him until he goes into hibernation again, but I think even that won't work, because if I remember correctly, once he's got your scent, that's it.

I used to be a big Freddy fan, but the Creeper will pin his ears back and swallow him whole. And I've never been a big Jason fan.

jplatinum
oh there is always a way.
Creeper can't do shit against hell power of jason. or dream power of freddy.
Real world=jason is the man
Dream world=freddy is god
either way, creeper will be killed.

Dreampanther
Did you even see Jeepers Creepers?

There is not a damn thing you can do to him. You can't stop him. You can't kill him.

Freddy and Jason are wimps.

Shazman
I agree totally with Dreampanther

Creep iis amazing, all powerful and unstoppable, the only way freddy and jason could get avoided getting pwnd is if they can stay on the run for 23 days straight................impossible

jplatinum
Yeah I saw the movie.
I still say hell power and dreamgod power combined will put him in his place.

whobdamandog
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Did you even see Jeepers Creepers?

There is not a damn thing you can do to him. You can't stop him. You can't kill him.

Damb right. No way Jason is taking down the Creeper. That Machette of his ain't going to do Didly squat to it. Jason goes down quickly, Freddy might have a chance if he can somehow bring the Creeper to the dream world..but I don't know how the hell he's going to be able to do that..The Creeper doesn't go to sleep again until after its finished with its killing spree.

golem370
Well what is Jason if he is not nearly invincible how many movies has he been in? They have not stop him completely yet.

Orestes
Originally posted by whobdamandog
Damb right. No way Jason is taking down the Creeper. That Machette of his ain't going to do Didly squat to it. Jason goes down quickly, Freddy might have a chance if he can somehow bring the Creeper to the dream world..but I don't know how the hell he's going to be able to do that..The Creeper doesn't go to sleep again until after its finished with its killing spree.

At which point it does, and Freddy can go to work. Since his power derives partly from the fear of his targets, however, I'm not sure how effective his efforts against it would be.

It's the same reason why Freddy would absolutely OWN Anakin Skywalker of Star Wars (he's full of fear, which is why he fell) and yet would be nearly helpless against Kazou Kiryama of Battle Royale (he's completely incapable of ANY emotion, fear or otherwise).

And I just don't see how a thing like the Creeper could be particularly afraid ...

armandovalles
first of all, the Creeper isnt invincible. He only regenerates after eating, so if u cut off his head i think he'll die. Jason and Freddy, on the other hand, are TRULY INVINCIBLE. Go watch Jason X, Jason gets half his head blwon off, his right leg and his left arm, and he's still alive. He may have seemed dead, but he actually wasnt moving because he couldnt, he had nothing to move on, lol, if u watch, u can actually see his eyes moving around and him flinchin a little. And for Freddy, watch Freddy vs Jason. Jason cuts off his head and is holding it in the last scene and u see Freddy smile. So overall, it's a stalemate between Jason and Freddy because neither can die, but if incapacitation to the point where the others can no longer fight back then Jason wins cuz he'd cut off Freddy's arms, legs, and head and watch him squirm lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.