batman vs hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

pr1983
They fought in Superman & Batman #5 i think, it was a rather short fight, and Hawkman seemed to have the upperhand...

I dunno... in a straight fight Bats gadgets may see him through, though that mace is a deadly weapon...

Dreampanther
Yeah, I dunno too much about Hawkman, but what can he do besides fly?

I think Batman will take him

superman302
Without prep batman loses, but as we all know if he had prep time he wins

wolverine8888
hawk man has super human strength and durability I dont see him losing

Fanboy
I recently remember seeing them fight in Justice Leauge I think Batman punched him in the face drew blood and Hawkman did not get a chance to fight back. Another fight was where Mr.Terrific and Batman threw Hawkman into a table. Ya know what I say Batman wins.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Fanboy
I recently remember seeing them fight in Justice Leauge I think Batman punched him in the face drew blood and Hawkman did not get a chance to fight back.

You remember wrong.

First off Hawkman asks him "So what's more important to you, Batman? Your ten minutes? or your friends?

*Batman then sucker punches him, while his guard was down* "My friends would never have done that to me"

Hawkman "I hope it was worth it Batman. Because I'm going to give you ten minutes you'll never forget".....

Hawkman got quickly back up and was ready to fight until Hal interupted them. In a straight up fight no prep....Hawkman wins.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by King_Mungi
You remember wrong.

First off Hawkman asks him "So what's more important to you, Batman? Your ten minutes? or your friends?

*Batman then sucker punches him, while his guard was down* "My friends would never have done that to me"

Hawkman "I hope it was worth it Batman. Because I'm going to give you ten minutes you'll never forget".....

Hawkman got quickly back up and was ready to fight until Hal interupted them. In a straight up fight no prep....Hawkman wins.

My mistake, I thought you said he never got up. Sorry about that.

Anyways, Hawkman still wins. Has way more experience (several life times) and has picked up multiple style of fighting.

olympian
Hawkman its way stronger, can fly, has weapons, its vicious in using them, its more durable, its more experienced, and knows prep as well.

He wins.

jesserw21
batman wins

DarkCrawler
Hawkman wins.

lifeisaglich
In the Superman & Batman fight Captain Marvel and Hawkman were the ones fighting batman and superman. Long story short they both lost to batman and superman.

DarkCrawler
I really think they won.

Didn't Hawkman knock out Superman (with Claw of Horus)

KharmaDog
If they wrote characters to there stats and abilities and personalities, Hawks would thump Batman.

However they write comics to make money and they do this by appeasing fans and supporting main characters, so Bats will always win this fight in the comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.