Grievous before?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

commander gree
How the heck did Grievous look like before he krashed?do somone know? or got a picture

Canadadude
Krashed?? what do you mean?

Jedi Priestess
THere are no pictures but there is a description in the book LOE. Which I might add has been noted about 15 times here already.

Tangible God
He's Swedish. Bad English.

Captain REX
There were pictures of him as a Kaleesh warrior preparing to go on a mission in the Star Wars: Visionaries comic book.

Jedi Priestess
Well see ther ya go. I learned something new today. Thanks Rex smile

Captain REX
No problem, JP! big grin

JediRobin23
Did grievious Crash? that may be the reason for him needing a mechanical suit.
Also, Was the reason for his cough because of when Mace Windu Force crushed his lungs? That was in the clone wars volume 2

Captain REX
He was in a horrible crash because his ship was sabotaged by Dooku because Sidious didn't want just a great tactician, he wanted a great tactician that could kill lots of stuff.

And yes, that's why he sounded like me on a bad day.

darthvader_fan
that sounds right

commander gree
Originally posted by Tangible God
He's Swedish. Bad English. jump into a sarlacc foolish ewok

commander gree
Originally posted by JediRobin23
Did grievious Crash? that may be the reason for him needing a mechanical suit.
Also, Was the reason for his cough because of when Mace Windu Force crushed his lungs? That was in the clone wars volume 2 clone wars volume 2 cant show the truth as i said an other time cartoons is cartoons they can never show the truth

Cybervader
Originally posted by Tangible God
He's Swedish. Bad English.

yah i think this is pretty unnecessary.. esp from someone who calls his/her location as "killing muslim terrorists". Should report this to the moderators.. or the United Nations for that matter.. Undermining international cohesiveness.. jeesh.

commander gree
Originally posted by Canadadude
Krashed?? what do you mean? read the episode 3 picture diognary book you will se what i mean

commander gree
Originally posted by Captain REX
There were pictures of him as a Kaleesh warrior preparing to go on a mission in the Star Wars: Visionaries comic book. and exactly how shall i find that comic book? can you show a picture maybe or tell me where i can find it at cyberspace?

Captain REX
Originally posted by Cybervader
yah i think this is pretty unnecessary.. esp from someone who calls his/her location as "killing muslim terrorists". Should report this to the moderators.. or the United Nations for that matter.. Undermining international cohesiveness.. jeesh.

Yeah, that'll happen. no expression

It's called 'Star Wars: Visionaries,' just search for it on the net.

General Zink
Found one.

Sir Mist
Sweetsmokin'

Lord J
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

he looks like hes still wearing a mask

InsaneNoodlyGuy
He does wear a mask. His "Face" as a cyborg is modeled after the mask he wore into battle in his fleshy days.

General Zink
Indeed. Kaleesh wear masks at all times, it seems. The priest that commisions him with the mission before his crash is wearing one too.

b-dan
Originally posted by Captain REX
He was in a horrible crash because his ship was sabotaged by Dooku because Sidious didn't want just a great tactician, he wanted a great tactician that could kill lots of stuff.

And yes, that's why he sounded like me on a bad day. actually san hill did it

Lord J
ah blink

Sans_Fi
Originally posted by commander gree
clone wars volume 2 cant show the truth as i said an other time cartoons is cartoons they can never show the truth

wooow...
first of all the "truth"???? we are talking about star wars... what truth are you searching?
then, why the cartoons are worse to you than comics? I think the cartoons fix george's stupid idea of making grievous cough all the time...

Lord J
Originally posted by commander gree
clone wars volume 2 cant show the truth as i said an other time cartoons is cartoons they can never show the truth hate to break it to ya darth vader isnt real

you wanted the truth big grin

darthvader_fan
*runs off crying* i always thought he did

Koolwoo92
nice pic

Fooly
laughing Hee-aa-aaa very nice! Of course the Kaleesh were always cool.

starwarsrules14
Originally posted by Sir J
hate to break it to ya darth vader isnt real

you wanted the truth big grin

laughing

Alliance
poor kid.... laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.