The Black Queen vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
Lifesteal. Does this spell the end of Logan-San?

Metalmanx
Selene wins this. She'll literally drain all the life out of Logan before he can heal.

King KAM
Logan cuts her head off....

Metalmanx
No, dude. You don't understand. She literally just sucks the life out of you. Far faster than Wolvie can heal. That's it for him. He'll be a pile of dust around his skeleton.

King KAM
i still say wolverine wins

Metalmanx
Haha...alright. I guess we are all entitled to our own opinions.

King KAM
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Haha...alright. I guess we are all entitled to our own opinions.
we are is this america?

Metalmanx
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I thought this was America! I'm sorry!"

Hahah, sorry...South Park episode. I love that one.

You're right, my friend. This is America. The land of dreams and freedom.

And comic books.

King KAM
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I thought this was America! I'm sorry!"

Hahah, sorry...South Park episode. I love that one.

You're right, my friend. This is America. The land of dreams and freedom.

And comic books.
better than those british sissys....

Hit_and_Miss
lol its not like half of americans ever game from england... nor is it that you speak our langue....

We even gave you freedom of speech.... too bad you use it to voice your stupidity...

King KAM
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
lol its not like half of americans ever game from england... nor is it that you speak our langue....

We even gave you freedom of speech.... too bad you use it to voice your stupidity...
pansy

wolverine8888
wolverine first off wolverine healing is far faster then u think and second if she could do that she straight up invincable which she aint. wolverine will win sor sure

roughrider
Originally posted by wolverine8888
wolverine first off wolverine healing is far faster then u think and second if she could do that she straight up invincable which she aint. wolverine will win sor sure

See what they mean by Americans mangling the Queen's english? big grin

wolverine8888
screw the queen some one should cut off her head

Metalmanx
screw the queen some one should cut off her head

Hey, Wolverine8888. Do me a favor and answer these hypothetical battle victories as honestly as you can. Seriously.

Wolverine vs. Colossus.

Wolverine vs. Thing.

Wolverine vs. Captain America.

Wolverine vs. Phoenix.

Wolverine vs. Nightcrawler.

Wolverine vs. Xavier.

Wolverine vs. Rogue.

Wolverine vs. Psylocke.

Wolverine vs. Galactus.

Wolverine vs. Gambit.

Wolverine vs. Havok.

Wolverine vs. Hulk.

Wolverine. Juggernaut.

Wolverine vs. Thanos.

Wolverine vs. Silver Surfer.

I'm totally serious. I just want to see where you stand in these scenarios.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by roughrider
See what they mean by Americans mangling the Queen's english? big grin

Hey, let's not judge all of us by the stupidity of others please? cool

Some of us know how to speak and write in proper English.

wolverine8888
win win win lose win not sure if he goes full animal prof. x will ahve trouble shuting him down. win win lose win win lose tie lose lose

roughrider
OK, fair enough, Metalmanx. smile

TOAA
win win win lose win not sure if he goes full animal prof. x will ahve trouble shuting him down. win win lose win win lose tie lose lose

U idEiot is B.s #910 WelvurInE Kiledf GulactIis And tanos RED Comiks!.

roughrider
Originally posted by TOAA
U idEiot is B.s #910 WelvurInE Kiledf GulactIis And tanos RED Comiks!.

Oh, well... laughing out loud

Metalmanx

Okay. Thank you for your time.

From now on, I will never take anything you say seriously anymore. You can rant all you want, but you clearly know nothing of any comic characters. In fact, you don't even know terribly much about Wolverine it seems.

This is how you voted.

Wolverine vs. Colossus.--Win

Wolverine vs. Thing.--Win

Wolverine vs. Captain America.--Win

Wolverine vs. Phoenix.--Lose (Thank God)

Wolverine vs. Nightcrawler.--Win

Wolverine vs. Xavier.--Not sure (...that hurts my head, man)

Wolverine vs. Rogue.--Win

Wolverine vs. Psylocke.--Win

Wolverine vs. Galactus.--Lose (Are you sure? Think about it. Wolvie might be able to pull it off)

Wolverine vs. Gambit.--Win

Wolverine vs. Havok.--Win

Wolverine vs. Hulk.--Lose

Wolverine. Juggernaut.--Tie (...Tie? Tie?! Oh, God...what have you done?!)

Wolverine vs. Thanos.--Lose

Wolverine vs. Silver Surfer.--Lose

I'm sorry. But after seeing how you rate Wolverine, your credibility has just plummeted. Drastically.

And to think I actually took the time to scan pictures just to prove you wrong of all people.

TOAA
wolverine8888 is modest he knows that a few quick slices and galactus looses his hands.....

Pointinel
hop off wolvie's dic!!!

damn

King KAM
Originally posted by Pointinel
hop off wolvie's dic!!!

damn
stop playa hatin

Pointinel
Originally posted by King KAM
stop playa hatin

you know who im talkin to KAM...

some people just wont give the guy a break

Piedmon
Wolverine vs. Colossus - Wolverine wins 2/8 times.

Wolverine vs. Thing - Wolverine wins 6/5 times.

Wolverine vs. Captain America - Wolverine wins 5/5 times.

Wolverine vs. Phoenix - Wolverine wins 0/10 times.

Wolverine vs. Nightcrawler - Wolverine wins 8/10 times.

Wolverine vs. Xavier - Wolverine wins 0/10 times.

Wolverine vs. Rogue - Wolverine wins 6/10 times if she has her current Sunfire powers, 3/10 if she has her classic Ms. Marvel powers.

Wolverine vs. Psylocke - Wolverine wins 4/10 times.

Wolverine vs. Galactus - Wolverine wins 0/10 times.

Wolverine vs. Gambit - Wolverine wins 6/10 times.

Wolverine vs. Havok - Wolverine wins 8/10 times.

Wolverine vs. Hulk - Wolverine wins 3/10 times.

Wolverine. Juggernaut - Wolverine wins 4/10 times against current Juggernaut, 0/10 against classic.

Wolverine vs. Thanos - Wolverine wins 0/10 times.

Wolverine vs. Silver Surfer Wolverine wins 0/10 times.

As you can see, Wolverine is triumphant across the field.....

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Piedmon
Wolverine vs. Colossus - Wolverine wins 2/8 times.

Wolverine vs. Thing - Wolverine wins 6/5 times.

Wolverine vs. Captain America - Wolverine wins 5/5 times.

Wolverine vs. Phoenix - Wolverine wins 0/10 times.

Wolverine vs. Nightcrawler - Wolverine wins 8/10 times.

Wolverine vs. Xavier - Wolverine wins 0/10 times.

Wolverine vs. Rogue - Wolverine wins 6/10 times if she has her current Sunfire powers, 3/10 if she has her classic Ms. Marvel powers.

Wolverine vs. Psylocke - Wolverine wins 4/10 times.

Wolverine vs. Galactus - Wolverine wins 0/10 times.

Wolverine vs. Gambit - Wolverine wins 6/10 times.

Wolverine vs. Havok - Wolverine wins 8/10 times.

Wolverine vs. Hulk - Wolverine wins 3/10 times.

Wolverine. Juggernaut - Wolverine wins 4/10 times against current Juggernaut, 0/10 against classic.

Wolverine vs. Thanos - Wolverine wins 0/10 times.

Wolverine vs. Silver Surfer Wolverine wins 0/10 times.

As you can see, Wolverine is triumphant across the field.....

Honestly, yours actually does make SOME sense compared to wolverine8888's.

But I still don't agree with you on some.

Psylocke for one. She's a telepath. A very high level one at that. If Xavier puts Wolvie down 10/10, then so does she. That and she has telekinesis. She can just shut his wind pipe.

That's really my main gripe with your post.

Actually, no it's not.

You give Gambit 4/10, but Havok 2/10? That doesn't make any sense. Havok would literally fry Wolverine, yet he gets less odds. I just don't get it myself. Burning is definitely a weakness of Wolverine's healing factor, as comics have shown us.

And with Rogue. And I was referring to the Ms. Marvel-powered Rogue, by the way. My bad. She was nigh-invulnerable, superhuman strength (class 50, I believe), and moved at sub sonic speeds. Her reflexes put Wolvie's to shame. Plus she can fly. She should walk away with 10/10.

Nightcrawler...that's still a debate, I'll admit. But if he's fighting his best, he'll never stay still long enough for Wolvie to attack him. That and has two methods of damaging Wolverine.

1. He could teleport him three miles into the air, and drop him. The fall would definitely kill Wolverine. That's way too much of a damage overload for his healing factor. Which has been shown to be overloaded before.

2. NC just teleports Wolvie's head off. He's done it before. And if this is bloodlust, he can definitely do it again.

I don't so much agree with the Thing or Colossus either. Simply because Wolvie can't cut Colossus (has been shown multiple times) and Thing has put Wolvie down before as well (though he can be cut, so I somewhat understand the odds there). Sustained blows from either of them put him down for good though.

That's why I was so confused with your Hulk response. But I won't get into that right now.

Alright now. Those are my main gripes.

Thanks though.

xmarksthespot
Psylocke isn't a telepath anymore Metalmanx - she's actually completely immune to any and all forms of telepathy. She's a very very very powerful telekinetic (although her telekinetic fine motor skills aren't refined). As such I doubt Wolverine can win against her.

He probably wins 0/10 against Selene.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Psylocke isn't a telepath anymore Metalmanx - she's actually completely immune to any and all forms of telepathy. She's a very very powerful telekinetic. As such I doubt Wolverine can win against her.

He probably wins 0/10 against Selene.

That's right. I keep forgetting that her "revived" form is not a telepath like she used to be back in the day before that whole Jean-powers-swapping thing.

Forgot about that.

But yes, her telekinesis is not to be reckoned with. 10/10 against Wolverine.

And Selene would kill Wolverine just as fast, everytime. 10/10.

Piedmon
Honestly, yours actually does make SOME sense compared to wolverine8888's.

But I still don't agree with you on some.

Psylocke for one. She's a telepath. A very high level one at that. If Xavier puts Wolvie down 10/10, then so does she. That and she has telekinesis. She can just shut his wind pipe.

She's too stupid to go for her telekenesis/telepathy first. She likes to engage in h2h primarily because she's an overconfident purple-headed bint, who likes to go "I'm PSYLOCKE!" and God why couldn't she have just stayed stuffed on Vargas's mantle....

OK, I admit I'm biased in that one.

How on earth is burning a weakness of Wolverine's healing factor? He's recovered from having his entire body charred. I remember an issue where he saved a girl from a burning building, and another where he was depowered and blasted repeatedly by Mr. Sinister. Both times, pretty much his whole skin was gone, but his healing factor pulled him through.

Although Havok is a powerhouse, Wolverine has a psychological edge over him. We know Havok's always been intimidated by Wolverine. He'd be on edge, panicky, not thinking straight. Wolverine would get behind him, and that'd be curtains for Alex.

Gambit, on the other hand, always stays calm, is a veteran h2h combatant, with a telescoping adamantium bo staff. People have consistently underrated him on this forum just because they don't like his character. If Wolverine sprang up from behind Havok, Alex would panic. If he did the same thing with Gambit, Remy would calmly ignite the floor under Wolverine's feet.

She has orifices.

Wolverine has enhanced reflexes. Nightcrawler's agility and speed is purely from his acrobatic training. Wolverine would slice Kurt open if 'Crawler attempted to grab him. Wolverine is a martial arts master--he'd be able to guess with relative accuracy where Kurt was going to pop up next.

And Nightcrawler teleporting people's body parts away is just dumb. Wolverine walking away from a nuclear blast dumb.

OMFG COLOSSUS'S EYES CN WITSTND A .45 CAL BULT

Yeah, so can a sentinel's armor, and Wolverine goes right through those. Wolverine COULD retract his middle claw and put one through either of Rasputin's eyes. But it's very unlikely he could pull the maneuver off.

Wolverine vs the Thing goes like this:

Thing and Wolverine are fighting, but not really all out. Then Wolverine loses control, and slashes off a piece of Ben's face. Wolverine regains his senses, realizes what he's done, stops and goes, "Ben.... I'm sorry!" Thing is enraged beyond words and knocks him through five walls. Wolverine gets up a few moments later.

If the two are fighting each other all out, than Wolverine is simply more lethal and more skilled (he doesn't lose any technique when he drops into a bezerker rage.)

King KAM
She's too stupid to go for her telekenesis/telepathy first. She likes to engage in h2h primarily because she's an overconfident purple-headed bint, who likes to go "I'm PSYLOCKE!" and God why couldn't she have just stayed stuffed on Vargas's mantle....

OK, I admit I'm biased in that one.

How on earth is burning a weakness of Wolverine's healing factor? He's recovered from having his entire body charred. I remember an issue where he saved a girl from a burning building, and another where he was depowered and blasted repeatedly by Mr. Sinister. Both times, pretty much his whole skin was gone, but his healing factor pulled him through.

Although Havok is a powerhouse, Wolverine has a psychological edge over him. We know Havok's always been intimidated by Wolverine. He'd be on edge, panicky, not thinking straight. Wolverine would get behind him, and that'd be curtains for Alex.

Gambit, on the other hand, always stays calm, is a veteran h2h combatant, with a telescoping adamantium bo staff. People have consistently underrated him on this forum just because they don't like his character. If Wolverine sprang up from behind Havok, Alex would panic. If he did the same thing with Gambit, Remy would calmly ignite the floor under Wolverine's feet.

She has orifices.

Wolverine has enhanced reflexes. Nightcrawler's agility and speed is purely from his acrobatic training. Wolverine would slice Kurt open if 'Crawler attempted to grab him. Wolverine is a martial arts master--he'd be able to guess with relative accuracy where Kurt was going to pop up next.

And Nightcrawler teleporting people's body parts away is just dumb. Wolverine walking away from a nuclear blast dumb.

OMFG COLOSSUS'S EYES CN WITSTND A .45 CAL BULT

Yeah, so can a sentinel's armor, and Wolverine goes right through those. Wolverine COULD retract his middle claw and put one through either of Rasputin's eyes. But it's very unlikely he could pull the maneuver off.

Wolverine vs the Thing goes like this:

Thing and Wolverine are fighting, but not really all out. Then Wolverine loses control, and slashes off a piece of Ben's face. Wolverine regains his senses, realizes what he's done, stops and goes, "Ben.... I'm sorry!" Thing is enraged beyond words and knocks him through five walls. Wolverine gets up a few moments later.

If the two are fighting each other all out, than Wolverine is simply more lethal and more skilled (he doesn't lose any technique when he drops into a bezerker rage.)
word....this man speaks the truth, give ol' canucklehead his props

xmarksthespot
Wolverine can't penetrate Colossus organic steel tissues. That is established.

Havok is more likely to win against Wolverine than Gambit. Havok can release an omnidirectional blast of plasma that would inflict damage enough to overload the healing factor and kill Wolverine. These aren't just surface burns. The temperatures would boil blood, burst cells, destroy the heart, lungs, liver, braind too fast to heal.

Psylocke isn't an idiot. She didn't have the level of telekinesis she does now prior to her death when she fought Vargas. Her TK blade can technically cut through anything with the exception of organic matter which when it passes through disrupts nervous circuits. She'd win.

If Rogue is bloodlusted she can just drain Wolverine until he's dead.

Piedmon

Throw Havok and Wolverine in the danger room, put Wolverine 40 feet right in front of Havok, and Havok can cook him. But that's not making it FAIR, anymore than giving a guy a sword and putting him 40 feet in front of a guy with a gun is fair.

Wolverine is a superior strategist. More often than not, the fight will be on his terms, and Havok will barely register what hit him.

....Yeah, well..... Wolverine's not lame and she is..... I rest my case...

Wolverine tells her his healing factor can cope with her power, which gets her.... interested..... than he seduces her over the traditional Tennesse romantic dinner of Jack Daniels and Hush Puppies.... then when she's about ready to melt into his arms SNIKT brawr win.

Metalmanx

Havok is more likely to win against Wolverine than Gambit. Havok can release an omnidirectional blast of plasma that would inflict damage enough to overload the healing factor and kill Wolverine. These aren't just surface burns. The temperatures would boil blood, burst cells, destroy the heart, lungs, liver, braind too fast to heal.

Psylocke isn't an idiot. She didn't have the level of telekinesis she does now prior to her death when she fought Vargas. Her TK blade can technically cut through anything with the exception of organic matter which when it passes through disrupts nervous circuits. She'd win.

If Rogue is bloodlusted she can just drain Wolverine until he's dead.

She doesn't need to. Rogue can just pound Wolvie till he's dead.

And yes, Havok I agree completely with you. Besides, I don't know what Havok he's referring to, but Havok is now the leader of one team. He's not pussy-footing around like he used to. He's got responsibility and QUITE the level head on his shoulders.

There will be no panicing on his part, Piedmon.

And Colossus, clearly.

And Psylocke.

Actually, most of the time, you and I agree pretty much 100% on things.

Keep up the good work. stick out tongue

King KAM
when they beat shatterstar in a h2h fight twice then they can talk.

xmarksthespot
Throw Havok and Wolverine in the danger room, put Wolverine 40 feet right in front of Havok, and Havok can cook him. But that's not making it FAIR, anymore than giving a guy a sword and putting him 40 feet in front of a guy with a gun is fair.

Wolverine is a superior strategist. More often than not, the fight will be on his terms, and Havok will barely register what hit him.So you want to engineer specific scenarios stacked in Wolverine's favour where Wolverine could win instead of using impartial scenarios where Wolverine would lose? Strange definition of fair...
Wolverine tells her his healing factor can cope with her power, which gets her.... interested..... than he seduces her over the traditional Tennesse romantic dinner of Jack Daniels and Hush Puppies.... then when she's about ready to melt into his arms SNIKT brawr win. Why would she believe Wolverine's healing factor can cope with her absorption abilities when she knows her absorption abilities would make his healing factor hers? Rogue wins.

Does he beat Selene?

Piedmon
So you want to engineer specific scenarios stacked in Wolverine's favour where Wolverine could win instead of using impartial scenarios where Wolverine would lose? Strange definition of fair...

There's nothing 'impartial' in facing them off in an open area. Havok and Wolverine just have completely different fighting styles. So there's really no way for them to meet on equal ground.

Hint.... anytime I mention J.D in a post, it's a joke.

Dunno, never read a comic with her in it.

xmarksthespot
Lol I know it was a joke. Still even in the joke he'd lose. stick out tongue
There are no fight parameters given - in which case I assume featureless environment and definitely no prep.

The answer to "does he beat Selene"? Is "No".

Wonderman
One would think someone like Wolverine with all the memories that haunt him and the gaps and stuff would be a primary target. She's grows a bit snobbish towards run of the mill "meals".

wannabe
Selene as a telepath is around Emmas strength...that alone would give her the power to win this.

What makes her FAAAR superior to Logan are her inanimate matter controling and life draining abilities. She could simply "melt" the adamantium in his body like Mags did and then reshape it at her will. This would DEFINITLY overload his regeneration and even if he survives he would be in absolutely no shape to counter her life drain.

This fight is so overwhelmingly unfair that i can't even put it into words!!! no2

King KAM
your all a bunch of bullys, leave wolverine the hell alone, what is it with everyone puting him in matches against people with projectiles or mental powers or super strength, leave the poor midget alone!!!! its not his fault he is so damn cool and popular, stop being the jealous goth kid in the corner.

GalacticStorm
pansy

Have you seen your sig? confused

wannabe
your all a bunch of bullys, leave wolverine the hell alone, what is it with everyone puting him in matches against people with projectiles or mental powers or super strength, leave the poor midget alone!!!! its not his fault he is so damn cool and popular, stop being the jealous goth kid in the corner.
why do you think i articulated my post like i did...
Selene as a telepath is around Emmas strength...that alone would give her the power to win this.
What makes her FAAAR superior to Logan are her inanimate matter controling and life draining abilities. She could simply "melt" the adamantium in his body like Mags did and then reshape it at her will. This would DEFINITLY overload his regeneration and even if he survives he would be in absolutely no shape to counter her life drain.This fight is so overwhelmingly UNFAIR that i can't even put it into words!!! ...i feel pity for the little man!

Pointinel

links or scans or anything please.

i hope youre not talking bout the ultimate versions.

willRules
better than those british sissys....

Oh great the flippin yanks come along and tell us how to do things. You guys sort out your own back yard and leave ours alone....... stick out tongue

Pointinel
NY >>> earth. live wit it.

hahaha! just playin will. i love the UK

ill go there after i go to amsterdam *hoping*

K3VIL
wolverine888 is probably a 14years old nerd who jerk off thinking about Logan's SNIKT!

wannabe
Originally posted by Pointinel
links or scans or anything please.

i hope youre not talking bout the ultimate versions.
...sparks, no cuts...and this was old Colossus!!!

wolverine8888
lol lol lol colssus cant beat wolverine he just as durable as the thing accept he not as good a fighter. and wolverine can go right through his metal. sorry I know has nuthing to do with the thread but I had to clear that up.

wolverine8888
also if u read x-men u know beat and wolverine can both let there animal sides take over allowing for phyic mutants very very hard time of stopping them

Metalmanx
Did someone say something?

I thought I heard some support for Wolverine and some stupid comment about how he can cut Colossus and is immune to psychic attacks.

Huh. Must've just been the wind. My bad.

wannabe
OOOHHH MYYY!!! How old are you Wolvie-fanboy? Ignorance seems to be a prerequisite for the likes of you.

Read the Colossus vs Wolverine thread and look at the pic i posted above.

Again:
And even if not...
What makes her FAAAR superior to Logan are her inanimate matter controling and life draining abilities. She could simply "melt" the adamantium in his body like Mags did and then reshape it at her will. This would DEFINITLY overload his regeneration and even if he survives he would be in absolutely no shape to counter her life drain.[

Pointinel
^how do you make sigs like that?

Jesse7
Who is Black Queen

Wonder Man
Selene. The original Black Queen of the Inner circle of the Hellfire Club; until Jean became Dark Phoneix and took the seat.
She is a psychic vampire who steals the life force from her victims and leaves them a shriveled corps. She also has control of the inanimate. She can pretty much do anything she likes with it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.