AC/DC versus Zeeppelin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King KAM
AC/DC kicks ass plain and simple, they win...

long pig
AC DC.

BIB>Anything out since '89.

King KAM
Originally posted by long pig
AC DC.

BIB>Anything out since '89.
You damned right, I love Bon and Brian equally....most bands barely have 1 good singer, AC/DC has 2 that kick ass!

long pig
Who else can pull off a school boy outfit and make it look cool as all hell?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39345000/jpg/_39345739_acdcap2.jpg

King KAM
Who else can pull off a school boy outfit and make it look cool as all hell?
Not a damn soul, Angus Young I salute you, 1 of my favorite guitarits ever, (along with Hendrixc and my favorite soloist Eddie Van Halen)

Dreampanther
Wrong Forum!

But Led Zeppelin, anytime, anywhere

long pig
The Zep wins if you're talking about properly played music and how the vocals are arranged, but when it comes to pure unadulterated rock, ACDC owns them.

King KAM
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Wrong Forum!

But Led Zeppelin, anytime, anywhere
Never in a million years AC/DC is the definition of hard rock, big riffs,high pitched vocals, great lyrics, and chaos.....like Long Pig said, they are pure unadulterated hard rocl.

Dreampanther
Rammstein is hard rock.

Zeppelin is classic rock.

AC/DC had a couple of good songs, and a nice stage show

King KAM
Rammstein is hard rock.

Zeppelin is classic rock.

AC/DC had a couple of good songs, and a nice stage show
Rammstein is a form of metal

Zeppelin is hard rock possibly the inventors, anyone who knows rock knows that...

AC/DC have more albums than any band you have just named, and on each one of them their is atleast 4 good songs.....you my friend dont know your rock, hit the books....

Wickerman
Originally posted by King KAM
You damned right, I love Bon and Brian equally....most bands barely have 1 good singer, AC/DC has 2 that kick ass!

I'm sure you mean HAD huh

~wickerman~

King KAM
Originally posted by Wickerman
I'm sure you mean HAD huh

~wickerman~
well they still got brian johnson....

Dreampanther
Rammstein is a form of metal

Zeppelin is hard rock possibly the inventors, anyone who knows rock knows that...

AC/DC have more albums than any band you have just named, and on each one of them their is atleast 4 good songs.....you my friend dont know your rock, hit the books....

If you're a momma's boy, you might consider Rammstein metal and Zeppelin hard rock. Are you a momma's boy?

And I've forgotten more about rock than you will ever know.

King KAM
If you're a momma's boy, you might consider Rammstein metal and Zeppelin hard rock. Are you a momma's boy?

And I've forgotten more about rock than you will ever know.
Zeppelin are the inventors of hard rock, and rammestien may not be metal but they arent hard rock, listen to the content, and you know nothing of rock music, if you think that butchering your instrument is hard rock, hard rock is party music

Dreampanther
Zeppelin used to be considered hard rock, in the seventies. I don't think we're in the seventies anymore, Toto.

King KAM
Zeppelin used to be considered hard rock, in the seventies. I don't think we're in the seventies anymore, Toto.
Hard Rock Doesnt change, everything from the 70's and 80's is better than anything from the 90's on.

Wickerman
Hard Rock Doesnt change, everything from the 70's and 80's is better than anything from the 90's on.

I disagree. Leaving behind Pantera and other black metal stuff, do you consider all metallica, virgin steele, manowar, iron maiden, etc. etc. albums that came out after 1990 as worse than what they put out before?

And yeah, let's hope HE doesn't fall asleep and into a coma and then dies in his car whistle

~wickerman~

King KAM
I disagree. Leaving behind Pantera and other black metal stuff, do you consider all metallica, virgin steele, manowar, iron maiden, etc. etc. albums that came out after 1990 as worse than what they put out before?

And yeah, let's hope HE doesn't fall asleep and into a coma and then dies in his car whistle

~wickerman~
metallica sucks balls, after the black album they have gone down hill, i dont really like manowar but they are okay, and Priest will always be better than maiden, oh yeah and Pantera kicks ass, but i dont like black metal at all i cant stand the voice they use it annoys me to no end.

Wickerman
metallica sucks balls, after the black album they have gone down hill, i dont really like manowar but they are okay, and Priest will always be better than maiden, oh yeah and Pantera kicks ass, but i dont like black metal at all i cant stand the voice they use it annoys me to no end.

metallica sucks balls eh? laughing out loud Yep.....thanks....all i needed to know to make an opinion about you thumb up

Judas Priest better than maiden eh? wow....this just keeps getting better and better roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~

King KAM
metallica sucks balls eh? laughing out loud Yep.....thanks....all i needed to know to make an opinion about you thumb up

Judas Priest better than maiden eh? wow....this just keeps getting better and better roll eyes (sarcastic)

~wickerman~
Metallica has gotten soft...and any die hard fan knows that i used to be a huge metallica fan, master of puppets, ride the lightning, all the older stuff, but now all they play is ballads, loand and reload, werent up to par and st.anger sucked, it had 2 good songs, Frantic, and St.Anger, i really enjoyed frantic. Everyone knows that Maiden and Oreist play the same style of rock but Rob Halford has a better Voice and hit notes that, Maiden cant compare with, and i like megadeth, better than any other speed metal band, i think that they are genius.

long pig
ACDC is > Everything that's been mentioned on this thread so far.

-edit-
'Cept Pantera.

King KAM
ACDC is > Everything that's been mentioned on this thread so far.

-edit-
'Cept Pantera.
AGREED

-edit- cept megadeth, and van halen

long pig
Van Halen? Really?

Lord Ryugen
Zepplin doesn't stand a chance. Angus Young is fueled by the power of Satan himself. The forces of hell propel themselves through his body and into his guitar. And with Bon or Brian (depending on your personal fave) providing vocals just about any other band is going down.

long pig
Oh, yes...I forgot about Angus being powered by Satan.

He indeed is empowered by the dark lord. Angus takes this himself.

Lord Ryugen
How could you forget that, the power of Hell oozes from every pore on Angus' aging body, it's the only reason I can come up for how he can keep going while doing a live gig (unless he's getting defibbed every time they finish a song)

long pig
Sometimes even I forget exactly who Angus is.

Dun....duna da...duna na duna na duna na....

Jeebus, they rock.

BobbyD
I've got nothing against AC/DC...it's pure hard rock in its simplest and most enjoyable form...easy beats, chords, lyrics, etc.

However, Zeppelin is a truly legendary band where others, like AC/DC whose roots can be found....either in them or Black Sabbath.

Does this belong in this forum? It's a refreshing change to be honest.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by BobbyD
I've got nothing against AC/DC...it's pure hard rock in its simplest and most enjoyable form...easy beats, chords, lyrics, etc.

However, Zeppelin is a truly legendary band where others, like AC/DC whose roots can be found....either in them or Black Sabbath.

Does this belong in this forum? It's a refreshing change to be honest.

Ditto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.