Superman or Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LaurenE147
Would you rather be the Man of Steel or a Jedi?

Mujaffa
i would go for jedi...... superman is bullshit

L.E.
definitly jedi, you get to wear the cool cloak and move stuff with your mind.....awesome.......

LaurenE147
But then you have to consider who would win a battle. Superman is indestructible because of the yellow sun.

But then the Jedi could get him to a place without a yellow sun and kick his ass.

ToMacco
A jedi could cut Superman in two.

Ronch_Jedi
Superman is stronger......but jedi is soooo much more cooler!

LanceWindu
Would you rather be indestructible or own a lightsaber?

LIGHTSABER for me please!!!

Gundark
A Jedi. Not that Superman isn't cool cause I am a big Superman fan. But Jedi are in a league all their own.

"Jedi business. Go back to your drinks." smokin'

Corran
A Jedi, unless there is an Ysalami around we Jedi can use the force, and our Lightsabres, anywhere - Take the guy in the cloak and tights away from the yellow sun and he will have no powers.

Plus surely Superman isn't real whereas the Jedi's are, right! wink

Captain REX
Jedi, just like Jedi would rule over Superman, Spiderman, Batman, Wolverine, and so on. big grin

Besides, Superman cannot be harmed by bullets. Just give a Jedi a kryponite crystal instead of adegan to put in his lightsaber and Superman would die!

LaurenE147
Alright, who voted for Superman?

LanceWindu
Some dumbass.

Gundark
Somebody will have to confess.

L.E.
we wont hurt you if you come out with the truth evil face

LanceWindu
Well maybe a little bit of a torture down in Gundy's lab. evil face

LaurenE147
We won't even scar you.

yerssot
but what if he wants a big one on his cheek?

Corran
You presume too much me thinks, what if it is a she!

confused

yerssot
then you have to do a special operation

Bespin Bart
Jedi rule.

Superman is okay, but he would lose. Lightsabers can cut through anything.

LanceWindu
Even an 'invinceble' force.

If Superman is 'invincible' then how come a stupid piece of his homeplanet??? I mean if he came from there then why does it hurt him???

Bespin Bart
Bad memories (bad movies) roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Mujaffa
superman is not a huge fan of green rocks... pussy

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Gundark
I think it has something to do with the effect of our yellow sun on the kryptonite. I'm not sure, ask Zereil, he's the comic book king.

yerssot
yellow sun? laughing out loud only in a comic book smile

Lara
O k! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gundark
Well ask Ush - there are different colored stars you know - ours just happens to be a yellow one.

BAN-ONE MCGUINN
Superman's been around since Anakin was just an egg-- even age has effected him - if he were totally invincible you couldnt have much of a story.... Jedi are keepers of the peace..........I can only protect you. I cant fight a war for you...

Captain REX
Unlike Superman who goes around punching peoples lights out, burning holes in their walls, and using x-ray to look through clothes! eek!

greedo
Tight underwear and a cape or a Light Sabre....hmmmmmmmm

big grin

ToMacco
Good lord.

Gundark
It appears greedo has been resurrected.

Palanfirith
I'm not a sw fan but a jedi is MUCH cooler than Superman. big grin

Dim
And Superman has that chin thing...damn near Jay Leno.

Gundark
But that little black curl over the forehead. *swoon*

Captain REX
Traitor!!! big grin

Superman...or Jedi...hmm...can't decide...NOT!!!

I'll say it again, Jedi rule compared to Superman, Spiderman, and anyother Man who is Super.

LaurenE147
Come on, Gundy. You would take Dean Cain over Hayden Christensen (sigh) and Ewan McGregor (double sigh).

Captain REX
What about me? sad

Finti's not here right now, so:

If I go crazy will you still call me Superman...
--Three Doors Down, "Kryptonite"

greedo
Ha ha...twas mearly but a flesh wound...Rodians heal quickly...http://www.bobafettmp.com/phpBB/images/smiles/new/greedo.gif

LaurenE147
According to the novel you were a pile of ashes.

And Rex, I've never seen you so I cannot make an accurate comparison. But by your own declarations of self admiration, you're the best looking man in the world! evil face

Palanfirith
Now that was subtile..... laughing out loud

Corran
About as subtle as an angry Wookie!!!

Gundark
Dean Cain.....

*faints*

Corran
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
Never heard of him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
Well since I'm listening to the song again:

I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind
I left my body laying somewhere in the sands of time
I watched the world fall to the dark-side of the moon
I feel there's nothin I can do

I watched the world fall to the dark-side of the moon
After all I knew it had to be something to do with you
I really don't mind what happens now and then
As long as you'll be my friend at the end

If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman?
If I'm alive and well will you be there holdin my hand?
I'll keep you by my side with my Superhuman, my Kryptonite...

You call me strong, you call me weak
But still your secrets I will keep
You took for granite all the times I've never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head
If not for me, then you'd be dead
I picked you up and put you back on solid ground!

If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman
If I'm alive and well will you be there holdin my hand
I'll keep you by my side with my Superhuman...my Kryptonite...Yeah!!!

--"Kryptonite", Three Doors Down

Gundark
Gee that was nice Rex.

Did you get permission from finti to do that ? evil face

queeq
If not, I'll be watching what happens next. evil face

LaurenE147
I loooove that song. My mom and I have this gift where we can listen to a song and know that it will be popular. I predicted Three Doors Down, Lifehouse, The Calling, Lady Marmalade and my mom predicted Neil Daimond.

Captain REX
*cocks rifle and loads bazooka and turns on lightsaber*

I'm ready for Finti. He can't block this with his evil Norwegian Axe of Impending Doom...I mean his little wooden twig. big grin

I like that song too. One of the few songs that I listen to that's not classical. In fact, I'm going to listen to the mp3 right now.

queeq
Do not underestimate the bartender.... or finti for that matter.

Gundark
Yes, be careful what you do to finti....

http://www.forum-smilies.com/fun_36.gif

Captain REX
I'm the guy getting poked and fighting back.

http://www.forum-smilies.com/fantastisch_01.gif

Gundark
You get poked with a stick and you pull out a lightsabre. Thats not fighting very fair you know.

http://members.lycos.nl/Dodotje/smilies/splat.gif

Augeybana
Jedi's can kick Superman dumb@$$ no question there.

GordonSkywalker
Superman is cool but a battle with jedi knights might be more than a match for him.

Augeybana
Slice he's @$$ in two they will.

GordonSkywalker
Unless of course we are speaking of the Christopher Reeve version. wink

Augeybana
Very true then it's competion.

GordonSkywalker
Yeh no one and I mean no one can beat this Superman in a fight!

Augeybana
What!!!!

5)Hulk-much stronger
4)Dbz-Prince Vegeta Final Flash he's @$$
3)Professor X turn him into a four year old girl.
2)Batman-Stick the old Krypotanite up he's @$$$
1)Silver Sufer-anyday kick he's butt.

GordonSkywalker
Hmmm....them be fightin' words augey!

Augeybana
That how it has to come down too.

GordonSkywalker
The Christopher Reeve version could beat Luke Skywalker with both hands tied behind his back. The Hulk is debateable considering his brute strength.

Augeybana
And if he's in he's crazy state yes normal stae no.

GordonSkywalker
Superman can beat the Jedi Knights but only the Christopher Reeve version. I believe we all understand this my friends. Otherwise the Jedi will make mince meat out of the Man of Steel.

Augeybana
Very true GS Christopher Reeve's is a bad motha ******r.

GordonSkywalker
Oh absolutely Augey. I put more faith in him than the other imposters.

Augeybana
So what else to talk about then were in an agreement unless anyone says differ.

slap_chappie
I GOT SUMMAT, AGENT SMITH, VS CLARKE KENT OFF SMALLVILLE

BOPRecruit 16
i like both of superman's and jedi's powers. but i'd prefer the mind powers, knowledge, and battle equipment of a jedi anyday! i also like what they wear.

skule
truly superman maybe strong but a jedi can destroy him easily, yoda could prolly make supermans blood boil from the inside making him explode from the inside out. One of the strongest powers exist is within the mind for the mind can make anyone strong physically, in this case the jedi's mind is the most powerful, as much as i love superman i know a jedi will bring him down.
ok thats just my opinon!

Metroplex
I say a Jedi will win. A lightsaber can cut through almost anthing as seen in Phantom menace. Jedis can also move fast and can choke anyone

cgtuna21
Definitely a jedi. superman wouldnt have 1 chance. and star wars is the best

fini
oh helll that is one hard choise............. but superman is only superman in parts of the galaxy.....jedis dont change whereever they go.................but i love superman..........everyone wishes they could fly

ragesRemorse
there is no way a jedi could beat superman within the reach of the sun, or well any sun. jedi's are cooler though and id rather be superman the only thing i like better about jedis are their lightsabers, the only thing the jedis have that supes doesnt is mind trick which only works on the weak minded, and any one strong enough for supes or a jedi has to have some kind of intelligence and the jedi can use the force to levitate things but if your superman you dont have to worry about stuff crashing down on you because your superman. and id end up cutting myself in half with a lightsaber

star wars is gay

Superman is the best period x infinity

dude ur gay, JEDI'S CAN MOVE FAST!? Dude it's ****ing superman, he's like the strongest AND fastest being. Like the only person faster than him is the flash.

ragesRemorse
NO theres plenty of people stronger and faster than superman, superman got beat to death LOL he could still beat a jedi though and flash is a pussy. any superhero with wings or lightning bolts on there head is an ass-hole

hahahahha, i'm not saying flash is a great superhero i'm just saying he could beat superman in a race. And there are not plenty of superhero's who could beat superman. A few yes, not many though

John Deer
superman would waste a jedi!!!!!! jedi think there all go wit there light sabers but superman would jus kill 1 with his eye beam they dont satnd a chance!!! superman all the way rock

guy smiley
Yeah, being a Jedi would be neat but you have to constantly keep your emotions in check and you can't fall in love and have sex. You probably can't even whack off. Oh wait , sorry, you get to have a lightsaber. Yee-freaking-haw. Sorry, no can do. Having Superman's abilities would be way more fun. You can fly, are incredibly strong, have crazy invulnerability, can shoot intense heat from your eyes, freeze shit with your breath, telescopic and microscopic vision, and super speed. Plus you can nail all the pussy your heart desires. Come on, it's a no brainer.

And what's this "a Jedi can just lure Superman to where there isn't a yellow star" bullshit. Like Superman is that ****in' dumb.

kanis
starwars What's the point of this thread I like jedi's and I like superman but there is no point to it, for the pure and simple reason that superman would crush a jedi.

Fanboy
Originally posted by ToMacco
A jedi could cut Superman in two.
I don't think Lightsabers could go through forcefields or Supermans aura.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by cgtuna21
Definitely a jedi. superman wouldnt have 1 chance. and star wars is the best roll eyes (sarcastic)

19superman81
superman all the way ,one the jedis lightsaber could not cut through superman. two anything that is thrown to superman useing a jedis mind power would not harm him,and three kryptonite is not a crystal it is a big green rock it can not be used in a jedis light saber.

((The_Anomaly))
I LOVE Star Wars (as seen by my sig etc.) but honestly, Jedi dont stand a chance against superman.

nothing a jedi could do, including a lightsaber, could hurt or even phase superman. nothing short of a full fledged nuclear strike would even harm supes. (discluding kryptonite).

jedi mind trick wouldn't work, im pretty sure supes isnt one of the 'weak minded'...lol, hes superman

simply put a saber CANT cut through anything (if u want to include EU, which I hate but for the sake of argument. sabers cant cut through cortosis metal) and simply put superman is invulnerable. it makes no difference a knife or a lightsaber, neither would cut him.

and throwing cars etc. at supes with the force isnt going to do much. not to mention supes is like a trillion times faster then jedi (too fast for even jedi reflexes) and jedi couldn't deflect his heat vision with thier sabers. (as well one punch from supes and a jedi is unconscious or dead)

this is a no match, I love jedi knights, but simply put, supes would pummel a jedi just like most other normal people.

maifoshis
imagine using kryptonite as the crystal in the lightsabre then supes wouldnt stand a chance

((The_Anomaly))
it wouldn't work, the crystals used in a lightsaber have to be a special type of crystal. using any type wouldn't cut it. the crystals that do work are very rare...

Jargon343
Yeah, lightsabers can cut through anything...except the handrails on the Deathstar where Skywalker and Vader were fighting...

I'd pick being Superman, that Star Trek stuff sucks.

kanis
starwars Realistically those lightsabers wouold have easily cut through the handrails and your wrong about star trek stuff its great and it has influenced many people around the world mainly in america though.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by maifoshis
imagine using kryptonite as the crystal in the lightsabre then supes wouldnt stand a chance
Provided kryptonite would work like that.

Jargon343
Originally posted by kanis
starwars Realistically those lightsabers wouold have easily cut through the handrails and your wrong about star trek stuff its great and it has influenced many people around the world mainly in america though.

No you're wrong.

Swanky-Tuna
Star Trek stuff IS great. They have weapons that attack time!

Jargon343
nope

kanis
starwars Their is no way the millenium falcon take on any of the starfleet ships or the death star their are much more stream lined and more powerful than anything. I mean I love star wars more than the trek but star trek is more our possible future and has more of a family atmosphere.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Jargon343
Yeah, lightsabers can cut through anything...except the handrails on the Deathstar where Skywalker and Vader were fighting...

I'd pick being Superman, that Star Trek stuff sucks. You have to will a lightsaber to cut through something. They don't cut through any and everything they touch.

kanis
starwars Yeah but if you bring the lightsaber down on something that it can cut through it will cut through it.

FalseEnthusiasm
i would definately be a Jedi. Superman is great and all, but the power to do things with your mind alone... that is power.

LandShark
I would stick a flowering bud in my lightsaber...lol....it does consist of crystals....lol....its green so superman would fall or pass out or get a rush and fall down or something...lol...LMAO!...my lightsaber would definately be green a color supes hates....I say jedi...could you see Chong as a jedi...LMAO!!

((The_Anomaly))
What the f**k?

you talk like this annoying girl on my MSN that i've been meaning to block. that didnt make any coherent sense.

darthsith19
Uh, Jedi. So Superman practically invinsible and can fly. Jedi can run really fast, jump really high, Chocke people without moving, shoot electricity out their fingers, mind control people, women, shall I say any more? And there's really strong, too. And they don't need to fly cause they have Jedi Starfighters.

spencerspider
Jedi I would like a real lightsaber I would be so badass.

TMACalicious
Superman would own any Jedi any day. He's indestructible, whereas a Jedi is pretty much an ordinary human with a few tricks up his/her sleeve. Look at Anakin. The Chosen One and his limbs are still succeptible to amputation!

Unless, some smart-arse Jedi finds out how to power a lightsaber with a Kryptonite crystal, then things'd be a little different...!

Lord Shadow Z
Jedi. It would be boring having all Superman's abilities- there's no challenge in life then.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Some dumbass.

laughing out loud

BobbyD
Being either would be neat. But, honestly-square up in a fight? Supes ends this before a wink of an eye.

LLG
If I were to choose between the abilities of Superman and a Jedi, I would choose Superman.
I actually wouldn't mind if I had either one, but I'm leaning more to the abilities of Superman.

Bardock42
Would I be Superman all the way, or would I still have my character and such...so basically just the powers? If only the powers then Superman of course, he is greater than God.

FistOfThe North
I can't believe people pick being a Jedi over being Superman, rotf.

Superman would destroy the entire Empire within a day by himself with half his effort, imagine what he'll do to the Order and the Jedi Temple.

I'm stunned. Why pick the losing team. lol someone picked Jedi cause they're cooler looking, rotf! Superman pwns all..

Lightsabers and the Force are there but what good will it do to stop someone who tows planets, moves nearly at the speed of light and can hit harder than anything in the Galaxy. The pick is clear..

Superman bullets back and forth through the Jedi temple's wall and pillars, with all members of the Council in it, till the building is a pile of rubble and heat visioning any remaining Jedi in this one, i'm sorry, but this one's a no-brainer.

I'm Superman, slicing in half though the light of multiple lightsabers and the Jedi's holding them, with my heat-vision then freeze breath all torsos in the air. Now shatter Jedi, along with your cut in half frozen saber light..

Superman Forever..

GODOFALL1
YOU GUYS ARE MORANS. YOU'D RATHER ME A JEDI THAN SUPERMAN? YOU'RE CRAZY. SUPERMAN WOULD TAKE OUT EVERY JEDI AT THE SAME TIME. HE WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE TO BE CLOSE TO THEM. BLOW THEIR ASSES WITH HIS SUPER BREATH, OR FREEZE THEM, OR USE HIS LASER EYES, OR HURDLE THE STATUE OF LIBERTY AT THEM. AND NO, THE LIGHTSABER WOULD HAVE NO EFFECT, AND IF IT DID HAVE A KRYPTONITE CRYSTAL(DUMBEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD) THEY'D NEVER GET CLOSE ENOUGH. THIS IS NOT EVEN A DISCUSSION. LOL
JEDI.....HEHEHE....PLEASE

((The_Anomaly))
the ONLY think jedi have going for them is that extremely powerful jedi could stop superman from moving completely. no matter how strong superman is he cant beat the force.

the problem is that they couldn't actually kill superman because lightsabers would do nothing at all and they have no means to actually hurt the man o steel.

so eventually the jedi would get tired of concentrating on keeping superman immobile and then superman would punch the jedi once and kill him..

there is no way really that a jedi could win this, its impossible.

as much i as love jedi.

willRules
Use the force, supes...............

xkalybr
If Superman fought Luke Skywalker or Darth Vader on Tattoine, would Superman win? Remember that Tattoine has 2 yellow suns, which should mean that Superman would have double his already amazing powers.

I have to go with Superman winning.

WindDancer
Jedis are overrated. They were kill very easily on Episode III. Superman has the strenght, character, skills, and power to drill any Jedi (including Yoda) to the ground. Superman wins! The Good guys always win!

Plus, Jedis are nothing but arrogant philosophers. The force is with you blah, blah, blah.... sleep

Demas
I'd pick Superman if only because his powers are exceedingly low maintenance... just go outside once in a while and catch some rays.

For a Jedi to maintain and increase in power he either has to become a quasi-buddhist to the point you become an almost pacificst, unable to enjoy your powers except as a glowing blue ghost. Alternatively you walk the Dark Side where you'll always be a wuss unless you become a rageaholic that pushes away your loved ones and prevents you from enjoying anything good in life save the abuse of power. So you can spend your life meditating or with a permanent mad-on... neither seem appealing.

On top of that most Force abilities seem to be active and require effort compared to Supes's many passive abilities or one's used without effort. As for versatility, the Force is pretty good, but again requires the above maintanence to be used... a lightsaber is pretty much useless to anyone in our society, wereas Superman can find non-aggressive utility for his heat vision pretty easily.

xkalybr
The Jedi's block Superman's heat vision with their lightsabres. Then Superman freezes them in place with his super cold breath. One example.

Superman uses his super speed and knocks out all the Jedi's before they even know he is attacking. Another example.

Superman lifts a small mountain and all the Jedi's gets crushed.

Bottom line, the Jedi's are cool, but NO MATCH FOR SUPERMAN.

BobbyD
I'm not sure which I'd rather be, but if this is a vs thread, it's a total mismatch...Supes would crush all Jedi at the same time.

Bushwacker
Put me down for Jedi training.

GODOFALL1
Now just imagine Superman training with a lightsaber under The Emperor..........learning the dark side of the force. HOLY SHIT! Now that would be doom for the entire universe........lol

Etrigan
I'd be a Jedi. If you think about it, Superman would never be able to take on a group of fully trained Jedi. Anyone like Yoda, Mace Windu, or Darth Vader (I know, he's a Sith) could kick Superman's ass. They tend to use martial arts, can use their minds with the same strength effect as Supes can use strength, and their lightsabers could probably actually deal him wounds.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Etrigan
I'd be a Jedi. If you think about it, Superman would never be able to take on a group of fully trained Jedi. Anyone like Yoda, Mace Windu, or Darth Vader (I know, he's a Sith) could kick Superman's ass. They tend to use martial arts, can use their minds with the same strength effect as Supes can use strength, and their lightsabers could probably actually deal him wounds.
Wow...

Wow...

Superman can beat 500 Jedi Masters while wearing a blindfold and with one arm tied behind his back.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
I can't believe people pick being a Jedi over being Superman, rotf.

Superman would destroy the entire Empire within a day by himself with half his effort, imagine what he'll do to the Order and the Jedi Temple.

I'm stunned. Why pick the losing team. lol someone picked Jedi cause they're cooler looking, rotf! Superman pwns all..

Lightsabers and the Force are there but what good will it do to stop someone who tows planets, moves nearly at the speed of light and can hit harder than anything in the Galaxy. The pick is clear..

Superman bullets back and forth through the Jedi temple's wall and pillars, with all members of the Council in it, till the building is a pile of rubble and heat visioning any remaining Jedi in this one, i'm sorry, but this one's a no-brainer.

I'm Superman, slicing in half though the light of multiple lightsabers and the Jedi's holding them, with my heat-vision then freeze breath all torsos in the air. Now shatter Jedi, along with your cut in half frozen saber light..

Superman Forever..

The thing is... in the EU, a lot of Jedi develop their powers to planetary scales. Most of the main character force users could pretty much do whatever they wanted like Q from Star Trek. You could literally throw a red stars at Superman to your heart's content.

braz
neither... a sith-Darth Zorn

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
The thing is... in the EU, a lot of Jedi develop their powers to planetary scales. Most of the main character force users could pretty much do whatever they wanted like Q from Star Trek. You could literally throw a red stars at Superman to your heart's content.

Maybe I need to read up some more but I've never come across a Jedi that can use the Force on a planetary scale?

xkalybr
No lightsabre would hurt Superman.

Superman's heat vision alone would defeat a Jedi or Sith. Look how many Jedi's are killed when they are unable to deflect lasers and it hit them. And they do get hit. Watch "Revenge of the Sith" to see that.

Superman's heat vision is more powerful than any laser gun.

That's just one ability. All of Superman's abilities together means the extinction of all Jedi's.

Demas
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna The thing is... in the EU, a lot of Jedi develop their powers to planetary scales.

That's just it, they had to develop their powers... not handed to them on a plate. The process of developing that power is far from enjoyable.

xkalybr
It does not matter that Superman's powers were handed to him on a plate. He is still the superior being out of all the Jedi.

If you are saying that the harder a person trains determines a more powerful being, then Batman should be the overall winner.

Who has trained harder than him, for more years, and with no end in sight??? This is not a Batman post, but I felt like mentioning it.

Demas
Wow, defensive much?

Please read my earlier posts and the opening original post for that matter. This has never been a question of who's "better" it's who would you rather be. "Being" a super-powered Kryptonian is passive... simply soak up rays, after which one is free to use the power anyway they so choose.

Jedi light and dark are not afforded that luxury. They have to spend their lives training, meditating, or commiting dark acts to feed their darkside. The posters wanting to be Jedi forget that powers need to be developed assuming they'll be afforded great power to be abused at their leisure which is inconsistent with what it means to be a Force user.

Next time, try not to assume so much, you know what that does....

xkalybr
Not defensive at all. Funny you interpret it that way. smile

Especially since I don't know who you are. Just answering what I saw. Besides, there are many pages of posts and probably just missed what you had written or forgotten.

I'll try not to assume, if you choose not to assume as well, because you know what that does... wink

GODOFALL1
Yeah, it makes and ASS out of U and UMPTION. LOLOL

Knightfall93
I've jussst thought! I voted Jedi and yeah, they're way cool, but I'd rather be Supes and win birds easy than a Jedi and die a virgin! I could get rich as the 1st Male Alien Whore on Earth!

WrathfulDwarf
If you think about it, Superman would never be able to take on a group of fully trained Jedi. Anyone like Yoda, Mace Windu, or Darth Vader (I know, he's a Sith) could kick Superman's ass.

That just holds no water and is unbalaced. We could say the same thing about yoda facing 4 members of the JLA. No way with all his Jedi mastery and skills he could face the entire league. And if yoda can't do it neither Mace, Darth, or Obi could.

who?-kid
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

(What can I say, too funny to reply)

((The_Anomaly))
Ok, seriously. There is no possible way that a Jedi could beat Superman. Its just not possible. Nothing they could do to Supes would even be able to hurt him.

As I said, the best they could do is stop Supes from moving with the force...and then what? Hit him with lightsabers? They wouldn't to anything to Superman at all. No way a Lightsaber could get through Supermans Bio-field. Not even close. And eventually they would tire of holding him still and then Supes would get free and dispose of them as he pleased.

I cant believe that this thread has stayed alive for so long...

Jack Daniels
only way a jedi could beat supes is if he let em....and that would take them throwing(which has been done in sw eu) a red star at him.....well proabbly any star other than a yellow one...lol....and if you include superman prime I dont think that would even work....LMAO!

((The_Anomaly))
Well I'm not including Star Wars EU cause I think its retarted.

The real Jedi in the movies could do nothing other then hold him still for a few min at best. Maybe throw him into stuff, but thats not gonna do anything. Nor our thier lightsabers.

Jack Daniels
I think we should make lex luthor a sith...LOL...he could use midichlorians to create a live superjedi! (with a little genetic kryptonian dna enhancing)Then we could have a battle!

John Bak'or
lol what is he gonna do create darth bizarro?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.