season 2 download

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ledonias
ok were i live lost season 2 dont start for another few months so i was just wondering if when season 2 starts in america could someone upload it and i mean like each episode as the show goes along please it would be a big help.
thanks

ps if the mods wanna lock then do so jest let me get some help first

Flying High
la la la illegal....

Morridini
I think it starts the 21st September. And u should try any kind of P2P program, I would recommend DC++ (Direct Connect). As that's where I'll get them from.

Originally posted by Flying High
la la la illegal....

Nope, it's not illegal. No one looses any money on it.

ledonias
i have lime wire but i looked for season one episodes but could not find them so could you give me linky please

choosewisely
i got it dude.....but i cant share (rlly sorry)

forumcrew
www.torrentspy.com

ledonias
could someone please upload the first epsode from season 2 i lokked at torrentspy but could not find it so please someone

KillTheLight
http://www.bitenova.org/8ab1e39fe8cc1ccd415c561c451bd12c1308b4d2/Lost-2x01-(HDTV-LOL)-.html

^ here you go it's up online already

ledonias
thank you god bless you but bittorent is really slow and other sites you might know of

ledonias
oh and could someone upload lost in like yousendit or something like that so i can download it better and not so slow

xandert88
stop being such a picky bastard. bit torrent can be finished like overnight. im getting it that way atm. Only 6 more hours big grin

ledonias
lol soz i guess i am asking for two much its just that bittorent was moving at like 1kb but its going a bit faster now that i restarted it

Hit_and_Miss
thats cause you use a rubbish version of bittorrent...

Look up bitlord.... or anyone of the 50 torrent dlers...

forumcrew
Originally posted by ledonias
thank you god bless you but bittorent is really slow and other sites you might know of

Torents are very fast if you know what your doing and use them. THey work off of seeders and downloaders, if you have a higher share ratio and use a program like bitlord to download the torents you can get downloads in no time. also Beggars cant be choosers

ledonias
ok i got a few probs i just downloaded the first episode of season 2 and its playing realy slow like it will not keep up with the people mouths its like 20 behind so does anyone know how to fix this help me please need to see

ledonias
ok nm i just had to dwonload a codec soz

K-Kun
Hey everyone,

I unfortunately am living in rez with a STRICT firewall. I can't do any bit torrenting or limewire downloading. Does anyone know anywhere where I could direct download it?? I'm getting desperate for Lost, Alias, anything like that! I moved to Japan for a year and am severly suffering from American television withdrawl!

forumcrew
you would need someone to upload it for you

choosewisely
still didnt find epp 2 mad
and epp 19 (season 1)

Smodden
Originally posted by forumcrew
www.torrentspy.com

If I miss an episode, I use that^

Comes in handy, being at college. no expression

Hit_and_Miss
I live in the UK... I got all the episodes easy from piratebay.org

KillTheLight
me too only i get it from whatever torrent site has it first

Jamezybaby
i SERIOUSLY need help... live in england a NEED to download Lost epps from season 2!! but i dnt ave a clue wat all this Bittorrent and torrent and all that is about... i need sum suggestions of downloads..maybe kazaa?? i aint no expert tho so i need HELP! lol cheerz

Jamezybaby
ne help wud b awesome btw.. cheerz

Cepheus
i have this shareware softawre: www.bearshare.com its REALLY good I saw the complete Smallville 4th season downloading episodes from it, and Im downloading LOST episodes as well

sorrow
Originally posted by forumcrew
www.torrentspy.com

why do sometimes when i want to save the torrent, it takes a long time to do so and eventually it's not responding.. what's going on... sad

Kella
Okay...this is kinda off topic. I just wanted to let you guys know that I DO NOT have any of the LOST episodes anymore. I'm still getting PM's asking about them. I have suffered a lot of damamge from Hurricane Katrina and my computer is now barely functional. I can get online, but it takes a long time to do it. Not only that, but I have no cable to watch this 2nd season and my modem keeps freezing up. It will be some time before I have this problem fixed...so please...no more PM's for downloads. I do not have the ability to help you.

Thanks.

sorrow
sorry... sad

Cepheus
Originally posted by sorrow
sorry... sad
use bearshare!! it wooorks!!

Ken Kenobi
*coughIRCSpycough*

sorrow
shifty

whistle

Cringe
Originally posted by sorrow
why do sometimes when i want to save the torrent, it takes a long time to do so and eventually it's not responding.. what's going on... sad

It did the same thing with me when I used TorrentSpy and Bitlord.

What going on forumcrew?!Jeez.

sorrow
Originally posted by Cringe
It did the same thing with me when I used TorrentSpy and Bitlord.

thank god i wasnt the only one.. confused

Ken Kenobi
www.ircspy.com

IRC are much more reliable for downloads if you get one with slots open.

You don't rely on seeders like torrents and also you can download at your full speed capable.

Cringe
Can you walk me through the processof this website.I get confused with these kind of sites erm

choosewisely
you can get your torrent from piratebay.org
and the best programm is bitcomet
and take a look at the seeders and leechers

Ken Kenobi
BitComet doesn't work for me. It used to, but now it never connects. mIRC is better for me.

Cringe, go to IRCSpy, and go to the tutorials, they tell you everything you need to know about downloading with mIRC and their site.

Techn1976
I have All The Episodes Available For download

Heres My Official Thread
www.killermovies.com/forums/f84/t391410.html

Techn1976
by reading this thread...
heres a really good codec pack.. when installing select playback only
www.codecguide.com <--- if the link has been deleted by me, then that becase its and old version... in that case just go to the website direct.

and heres all the episodes
http://rapidshare.de/users/6AT57

have fun
Z!

official thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f84/t391410.html

Techn1976

paddygoincrazy
could some1 please tell me how i can get los 215 cause limewire is 2slow and there are always epps dat not the right one so please help me.it was on in america last night

VenomVA
Originally posted by paddygoincrazy
could some1 please tell me how i can get los 215 cause limewire is 2slow and there are always epps dat not the right one so please help me.it was on in america last night

Get it from iTunes, it's only $2.

superman fan
hiya i need help i rly like lost and i rly want series 2 but i need a website that is free, no viruses, quick in downloadin, and dosn't take up loads of memory plz can u help tank you !!!!!!!! smile

rickyduck
Originally posted by superman fan
hiya i need help i rly like lost and i rly want series 2 but i need a website that is free, no viruses, quick in downloadin, and dosn't take up loads of memory plz can u help tank you !!!!!!!! smile

www.torrentspy.com

Dudester
Originally posted by superman fan

Hey there...I don't know if this is exactly what you're looking for, but it came in handy for me today b/c I wanted to go back and go over all the little things I thought I may have missed last night...You can watch/stream episodes of Lost in their entirety on the ABC web site. I tried it and it's pretty cool and worked really well...Hope that helps! stick out tongue

shugie99
Yeah, I would recommend the ABC site over downloading...you don't want to mess around with all the legal ramifications and the likelihood of getting caught. If I really want a DVD or movie, or song or show, I'd rather pay the artist than get sued by the MPAA.

Kreacher
Yay my first post, i hope this helps you! I download the Ep everyweek at hpgraphics.org/lost.htm the site isn't working right now but i'm sure it will be up again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.