Fantomex versus Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
I don't really know much about Fantomex, but I remember him being pretty good. Is he still in a series currently? Also any info. about him would be nice.

Discuss who would prevail in this battle!

JirK
fantomex is a lame rip off of a lame character(deadpool). deadpool wins cause he has more experience.

8bitChris
He's currently appearing in that Weapon X mini and is rumored to be the secret guy running around with Mystique in (adjectiveless) X-men.

Deadpool thrashes him.

Piedmon
Fantomex parks his flying saucer on Deadpool and goes to get biscuits.

willRules
I think Deadpool will win this. fantomex sorta has a healing factor but Deadpools version is better....

manjaro
are you ppl insane!? fantomex is one of the most successful product of weapon X to date. he may have went rogue just like every other weapon X'r, but he was never was an insane pyschopath. off the top the guy is basically Midnighter with a white suit(except for the replaced nervous system). also he is a highly accomplished martial artist, and he can descern what a person is going to do by reading thier body language. not really unlike midnighter...tho he doesnt angle a fight from a million directions. so idont know where folks get off saying that deadpool has more experience..DP may have racked up an incalculable body count, but thats not fantomex's style, he's a gentleman thief and mass murder isnt his thing

He is incapable of feeling pain most of the times. His nervous system can separate from his body and transform into a techno-organic flying saucer-like vessel called E.V.A (Similar to Maggott). He can only feel pain when E.V.A. is within him. The relationship between E.V.A and Fantomex is symbiotic, so if E.V.A experiences pain when she is not within Fantomex, he will feel it as well. E.V.A can fly "herself" and can generate eletrical charges to be used as weapon.

Fantomex's other powers include the ability to regenerate through the absorbtion of water and expulsion of foreign solid objects in his body (i.e. bullets) by melting them with heat. Another of his powers is psionic misdirection, which prevents anyone from telling that he is lying. This also allows him to create telepathic illussions that can fool some of the most powerful telepaths such as Professor Xavier and Jean Grey (Phoenix IV). Fantomex can enter a trance state and perform crucial tasks such as performing surgery on himself. His mask incorporates telepathy-blocking ceramics.

willRules
Deadpool will still kill this guy, like you said Fantomex is a gentleman thief. Deadpool has a lot cruder style of fighting so he will just kill him anyway necessary. Deadpool heals better........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.