Which of these characters is becoming the most boring in this forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Wolverine
Spiderman
Superman
Thor
Batman
Hulk
All the above

Creshosk
If they were so boring, they wouldn't get the most attention. smile

Sparkz
Superman he beats very1 its just not funny.

olympian
Wolverine and Batman.

Not odly the ones that are getting alot of the shaft lately by writters.

jinzin
they all get my attention...xcept thor.... but there wasn't an "except thor" option...so they all got the shaft from my vote...

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Creshosk
If they were so boring, they wouldn't get the most attention. smile I guess too much of a good thing applies here.

I'm tired of the 200000 xxx vs the x.

lol

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I guess too much of a good thing applies here.

lol

Exactly!

King KAM
i friggin hate spiderman

Sparkz
Originally posted by King KAM
i friggin hate spiderman

So who'd you vote for stick out tongue

King KAM
Originally posted by Sparkz
So who'd you vote for stick out tongue
Hulk...

jplatinum
thor.

King KAM
Iactually dont really like thor either, but umm JP, throw me into your next fight with TOAA, im going tofly into a radioactive black hole, while my ship is landed on a super nova neutron star is being expoloded, and see if i can get sme cosmic powers.

Draco69
The ****ing Phoenix/Yahweh/Creation/God/Angel/Holy Spirit debate. mad

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Draco69
The ****ing Phoenix/Yahweh/Creation/God/Angel/Holy Spirit debate. mad

I agree big grin

King KAM
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I agree big grin
Me to Phoenix blows

GalacticStorm
Me to Phoenix blows

sick confused Uninterested

jgiant
Superman sucks, batman hangs out with Robin, spiderman is a punk teen who beat hulk with a cement mixer? Wolverine is a miggit, and pheonix is too powerful and should be killed by punisher,

Jargon343
I just don't like the fights that go round and round.

But Hunter/Prey Doomsday would just evolve again...

But Hulk just gets angrier...

But DD just evolves again...

etc etc etc

leonidas
THANOS!!

Creshosk
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I guess too much of a good thing applies here.

lol Never thought that that would catch on. laughing out loud

Beyonder
Me to. Phoenix blows...

...Thanos. stick out tongue

Marvel=DC
Thanos, Phoenix, Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Hulk, Juggernaut, Wolverine that's just off the top of may head.

supremthor
thanos thanos thanos

wannabe
Originally posted by Creshosk
If they were so boring, they wouldn't get the most attention. smile
I guess for some it's like taking drugs: first it's fun and excitement but after some time it's not so much amusement anymore but rather a necessity to not feel miserable. sad

Tha C-Master
Yea wolverine just got really annoying, 6 threads down the page chock full of fanboys.

olympian
Wich is ironic considering a "wolverine" doesnt hang around in packs.

wannabe
Originally posted by olympian
Wich is ironic considering a "wolverine" doesnt hang around in packs. laughing HA HA HA laughing

long pig
They all bore me except Thor.

I'm feinting for the Ragnarok/King Thor story as we speak.

It's hard to make a high level brick interesting, but Thor is a stand out.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by long pig
They all bore me except Thor.

I'm feinting for the Ragnarok/King Thor story as we speak.

It's hard to make a high level brick interesting, but Thor is a stand out. Yea they are a bit "cliche" now.

But it draws the crowds, you don't have to be a serious comic fan to read wolverine/spiderman.

But when you start talking about the IGU thanos/cosmic cube etc. You lose people.

long pig
The cosmic stories generally lose people anyway. But to me, those are the best.

Tha C-Master
The cosmic stories generally lose people anyway. But to me, those are the best. Writing can be a bit better, I am liking some dc stuff.

some things are good for reading but hard for debating.

You end up with, "cosmic blast, primal force of creation!!!"

or "mindwipe, flash ko's them with a speedblitz"

MA threads have a bit more realism to them, and open many topics up.

ImmortalOne
MA ??

Anyway, Superman is never boring............. dude, dont tell me that Gladiator, Hyperion, Sentry can be invented without SUPEZ !!!!

The original is never boring.............
Which one is newer, Disco or Classic......... but which one is still practised by most musicians world wide ??

The first may not always be #1 but it will always stay in the top 10 list !!!

Have some respect for the Kryptonian !!!

Tha C-Master
Respect, I respect old people, that doesn't mean they arent boring, lol.

Like my parents.

lol

Xplosive
All, but Superman the most.

armandovalles
definitely the Hulk. I hate how everyone thinks just cuz he has the potential for unlimited strength he can beat anyone. I mean, people dont seem to realize that it takes time for him to get his strength up high, and by that time he may already be either badly hurt or knocked out or even dead since his bas strength is only Class 80.

wannabe
The cosmic stories generally lose people anyway. But to me, those are the best. Those are the ones that bore me the most!!!
Always some threat to the universe...each one more dangerous than the last, though it's stated they all can destroy existence (M'kraan, Beyonder, Cosmic cube, Infinity Gauntlet, HOTU etc.)...cosmic heroes gathering...threat brought to senses or defeated...new thread in this forum about who is the most powerful...yaaawwwn yawn

That's what i hate most about Marvel: TOO MANY UBER BEINGS, TOOLS AND FORCES!!!
Where are the good old days when Galactus were someone to fear and Phoenix made you panic???!!! cry
Nowadays every second panel someone new is born with cosmic powers and stated the most powerful whatever...it's so arbitrary and ordinary, nothing special anymore!

jplatinum
Thor isn't as interesting.
They shouldn't have made him a human alter-ego.
The writers suck.

Maestro
This is why I never post any threads, whenever I post an interesting match, that doesn't include any of these guys no one replies.

wannabe
Originally posted by Maestro
This is why I never post any threads, whenever I post an interesting match, that doesn't include any of these guys no one replies. Same here! sad
But now that i tink about it...i'll try another one (will surly be ignored)! smile

Tha C-Master
yes

wannabe
Originally posted by wannabe
But now that i tink about it...i'll try another one (will surly be ignored)! smile eek! NO...46 views and some replies by now...a miracle...praise the lord...this is not the end!!!clap

Pointinel
IMO, wolverine fuels this board

manjaro
isnt it obviously wolverine? ther's always a sinster motive when somebody puts him in a threaad.......always

Pointinel
^cosigns.

yup very true.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by manjaro
isnt it obviously wolverine? ther's always a sinster motive when somebody puts him in a threaad.......always Whatever do you mean... shifty
Wolverine vs Black Queen (Selene) and some will still say Wolverine...

Pointinel
when does the hate end?
when does the love begin?
when does reality set in? or does it not matter?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Whatever do you mean... shifty
Wolverine vs Black Queen (Selene) and some will still say Wolverine... doomsday, hulk, etc.

wannabe
Originally posted by Pointinel
when does the hate end?
when does the love begin?
when does reality set in? or does it not matter?
I don't know where reality SETS IN, but i'm sure it ENDS a mycron before fanboyism begins!!! From that point on it's sometimes hard for those of us who do not want to cross the line to keep the love and avoid the hate...especially for an otherwise cool character, who gets so overwhelmingly fanboyed like Wolvie.
Sad truth sad

Darth_Erebus
The cosmic stories generally lose people anyway. But to me, those are the best.

Totally agree. I love teams who take on Galactus, Tyrant, etc. Also love fights with beings at Sky Father level and above. But TOAA, God, Phoenix, etc is going too far. I also like women who kick ass like Wonder Woman and She Hulk.

manjaro
cosmics i find particulary boring, everyone basically weilds the same power just on different levels. they are not really dynamic, and when they go at it its just colorful blasts at one another.

all cosmics or ppl who channel the power all have the same basic energy manipulatuion and can augment strentgh and enurance, can destroy stars blah blahh....boring

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by manjaro
cosmics i find particulary boring, everyone basically weilds the same power just on different levels. they are not really dynamic, and when they go at it its just colorful blasts at one another.

all cosmics or ppl who channel the power all have the same basic energy manipulatuion and can augment strentgh and enurance, can destroy stars blah blahh....boring

So whos that in your sig? wink

Jargon343
that's darkseid, but he's not as powerful as he used to be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.