Dragonball z roleplaying game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sayiamon
Hello! this is a NEW DBZ RPG!

Here are the already made races.
Namekian:can regenerate body parts and stretch some parts of they're bodies
Human:has no cons,has no KNOWN transformations...yet but ,if they train themselves or are trained well they can do many things!
Saiyan:have many spectacular attributes,are naturally stronger than humans,all Saiyans have tails which when in the light of a full moon will transform them into they're Oozaroo state which is a giant Gorrilla!There is a legend where a Saiyan with enough power can become a Legenday Super Saiyan!
Other(others if you don't know what they are called put like Tien's race or Freiza's Race and such)

Demons: (Like Dabura they have many things that are considered strange!such as if they die they go DIRRECTLY to HFIL BUT there stats double they will get more power boosts that will be permanent! they can have m,any differnt transformations and odd powers!)

Organic Android: (This species will let you take 3 species abilities from the start (not as big as ssj or like that but still good!)you CAN absorb things but only if they get week enough and they are sent to Other World you will eventually get out and be better but the Android will still have you're powers and strength! that is about it except that being an android DOES NOT menathat you are evil!)

Android: (you can either pick everlasting Energy or Energy Absorber they CAN be absorbed by Organic Androids and so can anyone if they get worn down enough!)

Majins: (yes that is riht I have decided to allow Majins to be playable they also can absorb things and these though the things you absorb need to be practically dead for it to work they always ahve a master though but even tually after they get enough power they can becme a true for that has no master an dthey get incredible moves that they're masters did not allow them to use!if you die as a Majin there is a small chance to go to HFIL and the other is you die and be reencarnated into a human!)

Kai: (also Kais will be available! they will have all kinds of stuff like Spirit Bomb and KaioKen!other things also!they have an instant transmission and an instant fusion lasting ten minutes!)
You can makeup any race you wish, as long as its within reason.

If you have any questions write a reply on the form.

sayiamon
Here is the character sheet

Name(not in real life):
Species(Only from DBZ,DB,GT)
Species Abilites:
Attacks(max4)
Armor:
Background:
Type(Z fighter,healer and all that type stuff):

sayiamon
Ignore that. heres the character sheet.
this will be the character sheet!
Full name: (including middle an dsuch)
Species: (what out of the ones I have available or gave you permissiion to create you are)
HomePlanet: (where you were born)
Current PLanet: (where you are now)
4 starting powers: (must be basic!cannot be energy....yet!)
INventory: (all that you have with you can be weapons,clothes armor,items)
Apearance: (can have picture also can be described)
Species Abilities: (these are thing that your species can do naturally like Oozaroo or stretching limbs and stuff )

sayiamon
Two new species!!

Fusion: your fusions. you and the person you want to fuse with has to agree.
Fusion character sheet:

Full name: (Combination of both characters names)
Species: FUSION
HomePlanet: (where you were fused)
4 starting powers: {can have one energy attack!!! )
INventory: (all that you have with you can be weapons,clothes armor,items. CAN'T BE UNEQUPPED!)
Species Abilities: ( 2 from each character )

Majin: Character under someones control.

Majin {insert character name} character sheet:

Full name: (Character's name)
Species: (what out of the ones I have available or gave you permissiion to create you are)
HomePlanet: (where you were born)
4 starting powers: (powers you had BEFORE becoming majin )
INventory: (all that you have with you can be weapons,clothes armor,items)
Species Abilities: (these are thing that your species can do naturally like Oozaroo or stretching limbs and stuff )

DarkDethbringer
dude! NOT COOL!!!! you copied alot of this from my rp!!! almost all of it!!! jesus man! you shoulda a=tleast asked me! and you don't have permission any ways...you have to ask for it at the top wher eit says new game ideas.

DarkDethbringer
phn and I am still debating to let you stay in my rp for stealing my stuff! you didn't even make it your own! you did not cange anything! and I might report you! I am not sure if I can do that but I am thinking!

Nelvaanian
I want to be Spopovich

DarkDethbringer
next time read what else is happenning and also please read the rules!

sayiamon
this RPG is never going to happen. so, go away.

sayiamon
It may start but not on this form. But don't get your hopes up because I said It might start.

DarkDethbringer
damn strait! next time ask before dirrectly copying my stuff! lol I am just mmessin' I know you did not mean to!

sayiamon
This form is closed. End of disscussion. Good-bye.

DarkDethbringer
ok!

sayiamon
Originally posted by sayiamon
It may start but not on this form. But don't get your hopes up because I said It might start.

I mean not on this topic. Almost everything whould be custom.

Inuyasha_Freak
um...Hi

DarkDethbringer
DUDE!! this is WAY dead and it was copied from mone join mine if you want a dbz rpg

sayiamon
YEAH!!! Join Darks Dragonballz RPG: The Narricks Saga.

DarkDethbringer
thank you for th esupport Saiyamon

sayiamon
And could someone PLEASE close this form?

sayiamon
I tried to be nice. Know i'm going to yell.
CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.