Wolverine vs. Firestorm (Classic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

wolverine8888
wolverine

Draco69
erm

That's it. This forum is overridden by fanboys and children. I refuse to stay any longer.

no expression

wolverine8888
? lol no ones here

King KAM
Originally posted by Draco69
erm

That's it. This forum is overridden by fanboys and children. I refuse to stay any longer.

no expression
peace

wolverine8888
lol

Metalmanx
Firestorm.

Just as fast as Flash could kill Wolverine. Only much cooler.

This is some of the worse overkill I've seen.

leonidas
cripes. draco, wtf did you expect? besides, you brought it on yourself. anyone who knows anything about comics knows firestorm wins this in the first 30 seconds. he has literally an infinite number of ways to win. nothing good could have come from this thread. no

long pig
laughing ahahahahahahah

Creshosk
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Just as fast as Flash could kill Wolverine. Not that fast. . .pretty damned fast. . .but not as fast as flash.

jgiant
Firestorm hmm, is it that new Wolverine Galactus hareld because he would construc Firestom an interstate Hersey super highway...

wolverine8888
wait is'nt fire storm the guy who shots flames and has this pole. also if speed matter at all then why does quick silver lose to wolverine in 5 seconds flat? and yes wolverine has beaten quick silver that fast. im not sure if im formiler with fire storms abilties can some one post them

supremthor
Firestorm =Genetically altered human capable of merging with other human beings and transforming into a being capable of superhuman strength, speed, stamina, agility, durability and flight. Capable of rearranging matter on an atomic level and projecting bolts of nuclear energy.

Note: The merger with another human being shunts the person to a pocket dimension where their personality and mind is still active and able to converse with Rusch.firestorm =

wolverine8888
dude sounds bad ass on like thanos level

wolverine8888
thank u for the information

supremthor
no prob

leonidas
not quite thanos. he affects non-organic matter (or did last i read him). stuff like say . . . adamantium . . .

but yes -- he is enormously bad ass. for what it's worth, fs was ranked #9 in wizard's toughest heroes in comics. if he's written correctly, he could do much better than that.

wolverine8888
oh I get it he a step under thanos

soleran30
Firestorm is so beyond fistfighting! I mean in the end your imagination is the limit here! Firestorm creates an imprenitrable mass of inorganic slime and suffocates wolverine!

olympian
Classic Firestorm?

Logan gets literally smoked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.