Venom vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cameron Scott
I think this is a good match, who takes it?

supremthor
What the f**k? What the f**k?

joesha28
Adam kills Eddie.

joesha28
Black Adam is DC's Heavyweight Champion.

Cameron Scott
But isn't it true that Venom almost killed Superman and Superman only won via plot device? I think Venom put up a great fight here.

King KAM
Originally posted by joesha28
Black Adam is DC's Heavyweight Champion.
doubt it

joesha28
Well he is indeed.

King KAM
Originally posted by joesha28
Well he is indeed.
when he can take cap, or superman, or DD, or GL he is.

joesha28
He could. But he is the anti-hero. But he hold well himself against supes and did not care.

Venom Dude No.1
Venom wins all the way

jinzin
venom with PIS fully activated would win.. he beat up superman and spiderman at the same time... made juggernaught run away like a little girl, made hulk resort to thunderclaps cause brute force wasn't working... and nearly killed the stranger ( a level 7 in all categories)...

Black Adam
Happy Dance

Blair Wind
Look at my respect thread......BA kills him

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Cameron Scott
But isn't it true that Venom almost killed Superman and Superman only won via plot device? I think Venom put up a great fight here. he won because Superman was depowered and tired during that battle.

Sixth_Winged
Black Adam would kill Eddie in a *cough*speed....unghhh....blitz*cough*.

Then the Venom Symbiote bonds with Adam.........the beginning of the end.

slade10
venom is a TAD bit out-classed, here, lol.

DrDoom101
In that comic where Superman fought Spider-man and venom was when Lex Luthor gave Spidey some sort of radiaton without him knowing.

Lucid Lui
Remember what Sentry did to Carnage...

There's your answer...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.