Omega Red vs Team Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Team Batman get 3 days of prep who wins

Team Batman

Batman
Nightwing
Robin
Batgirl
Deathstroke

golem370
I believe the team is dust

The Ion
Batman and Slade together with prep time? They win.

golem370
Your talking about somebody who might be tougher and is stronger then Wolverine and he has those tentacles that robs the energy of his victims. Also he is a millitary trained fighter.

The Ion
And you're talking about Slade and Batman. Slade beat the JLA. I think it was PIS but people here like to think it isn't so lets roll with it. smile

xmarksthespot
Everyone without a healing factor is injured just by being in Omega Red's vicinity. I recall he can focus the death factor through the tentacles but he can just as easily simply emit the pheromone as a death aura. So it will end up being Slade vs Omega Red.

EsteemedLeader
The team eats him.

jrodslam
The thing that kills here is the 3 days prep. Its the only way theyd beat him thought. Most likely the team would be wearing suits that prevent the phermones from knocking them out. However, if Red grabs any, they are done for. Red is also a better fighter than Wolverine, stronger and durable as hell. Plus he has a healing factor as well.

With all the dam prep, the team wins 7/10. Boooo!

xmarksthespot
How exactly are they going to functionally fight in what will effectively have to be bulky radiation suits? Notwithstanding the fact that Red could just tear the suits open.

jrodslam
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
How exactly are they going to functionally fight in what will effectively have to be bulky radiation suits? Notwithstanding the fact that Red could just tear the suits open.

Ya know something X, I was thinking the same thing. However considering Bats, the suit wouldnt be bulky enough to hinder the movement. C'mon, think about it. It is Batman.

Another thing is, Red is about 10-20cl. With the Bat team's 3 days of prep, theyd make suits that could withstand a 20cl character. Which i personally think its bulls**t.

Believe me, Red is my favorite villain and im rooting for him, but 3 days of prep sucks ass.

wolverine8888
"better fighter than Wolverine, stronger "

thats not true fighting skill wise wolverine owns omga red. he may be stronger then wolverine but only by a little if he is which I dought.
but any ways the detah aura will nock every one out but slade

wolverine8888
also 3 day prep does not mean they have files on the character just means they know there gunna fight some one in 3 days

jrodslam
Originally posted by wolverine8888

thats not true fighting skill wise wolverine owns omga red. he may be stronger then wolverine but only by a little if he is which I dought.
but any ways the detah aura will nock every one out but slade

Fightingskill wise Wolverine owns Omega Red? Dont you wish. Omega Red owned Wolverine. Over 12 hourse of fighting, Red was busting that ass and Wolverine kept coming bakc for more. The comic also proved that Reds stamina was better. When has Wolverine ever owned Red?

And Red is way stronger than Wolverine. Strength in the arms as in muscles they may be close. However, im talking about the tentacles, not his actual muscles.

jrodslam
also 3 day prep does not mean they have files on the character just means they know there gunna fight some one in 3 days

What? 3 days of prep does mean they have files on the character. They get 3 days to prepare against Omega Red. 3 days to know what has abilities are. As well as his weaknesses.

wolverine8888
Fightingskill wise Wolverine owns Omega Red? Dont you wish. Omega Red owned Wolverine. Over 12 hourse of fighting, Red was busting that ass and Wolverine kept coming bakc for more. The comic also proved that Reds stamina was better. When has Wolverine ever owned Red?

u shoudl re read that comic I own it. first off wolverien was drugged then he had death aura come after him. his healing factor was not even working. for him to last 12 hours like that only prove he a better fight skill wise by a lot. oh by the way wolverine beats omga lred also in a fight pritty badly. (The official handbook of the marvel universe wolverine 2004) omga red is a level 4 fighter. wolverine is a level 7 he a good deal better and has far more trianing then omga red

wolverine8888
so batman see a picture of omga red wright how would he know any thign eles about him gving them full dated on the character seem pritty cheap to me.

jrodslam
u shoudl re read that comic I own it. first off wolverien was drugged then he had death aura come after him. his healing factor was not even working.

I think youre the one who should re-read the comic. For one, Wolvie wasnt drugged when the fought out in the snow. 17 hours and 53 minutes of fighting. It was more of a test of stamina in which Red won. Second, it was to beat information out of him in which Wolvie wasnt giving up. Then Matsuo gave Red the order to kill Wolverine. Thirdly, Red didnt use the death aura on Wolverine in that battle. It was strictly h2h and tenticles. Forthly, yes Wolverines healing Factor was working. How?

Wolverine - "Cant see straight...But beat him. Know i beat him."
Red - "No not yet. And how very unlike you to count a foe down before you have confirmed it with your own eyes.
Wolverine - "Youre as fast as you ever were Akardy! But ive learned a few tricks since the last time!"
Doctor - "EXTRAORDINARY! HE STILL FIGHTS! ANOTHER WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD LONG AGO. STILL NOT MUCH LONGER NOW, I SHOULD THINK.

Wolverines healing factor was indeed working. It was doing overtime in the fight with Red.

for him to last 12 hours like that only prove he a better fight skill wise by a lot.

No. For him to last 17+ hours shows how good his healing factor is to take all that punishment. As well as excellent stamina.

oh by the way wolverine beats omga lred also in a fight pritty badly. (The official handbook of the marvel universe wolverine 2004) omga red is a level 4 fighter. wolverine is a level 7 he a good deal better and has far more trianing then omga red

Tell me when Wolverine beat Omega Red in a fight. Omega Red being a 4 in a handbook means nothing. He shows different in the comic. Hes underrated in Marvel, period.

jrodslam
so batman see a picture of omga red wright how would he know any thign eles about him gving them full dated on the character seem pritty cheap to me.

Thats why its called prep. Prep on these versus forums suck ass.

NoFate007
The team's prep and their ability to outsmart so many people give them the fight. Red loses. I didn't even bother reading the Wolverine vs Omega Red stuff cause that's not who we're arguing lol

jrodslam
As ive shown before in another thread, when Red uses the phermones, Wolverine's healing factor negates it. Therefore it doesnt work against him.

Whenever Omega Red uses the death factor, Wolverine takes a nap. Its been proven.

wolverine8888
again u shoudl re read the comic. beast and jublee were hit with druggs just like wolverine and they both pasted out. omga read was using his detah spores thats why they were so amazaded wolverine was still fighting. wolverine got attack by omga red sabertooth and lady death strike and defeated them all at once. u shoudl realy re read that badly u spekaing about in the shown i own the whole fight by the way.

Wickerman

he may be stronger then wolverine but only by a little if he is

Err....marveldirectory which is outdated, so i wouldn't be surprised if omega red was stronger now says:

"Strength level: Superhuman Class 10"

I don't recall Wolverine being anywhere near that. Actually i don't recall seeing wolverine ever lift anything even remotely close to that....

~wickerman~

jrodslam
again u shoudl re read the comic. beast and jublee were hit with druggs just like wolverine and they both pasted out. omga read was using his detah spores thats why they were so amazaded wolverine was still fighting. wolverine got attack by omga red sabertooth and lady death strike and defeated them all at once. u shoudl realy re read that badly u spekaing about in the shown i own the whole fight by the way.

Wolverine8888, you are dead WRONG my friend. But its okay. Beast and Jubilee were knocked out due to Reds phermone release. Wolverine wasnt. Omega Red grabbged Wolverine and used the death factor. Thats what ko'd Wolverine.

Once again Wolverine is immune to the phermone release. Not the death factor.

What comic was it where wolverine fought Lady Deathstrike, Sabertooth, and Omega Red at the same time? Comic and issue # please.

jrodslam
X-Men #4 Beast and Jubilee get ko'd from phermones. NOT Wolverine. Why? Cause hes immune. Omega Red then grabs him and uses death factor.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/1852/beastandjubileegetphermones4dw.th.jpg
http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/5615/reddeathfactorwolviexmen41xq.th.jpg

X-Men #18 Wolverine tells Cyclops his healing factor counter acts Red's spore virus.

http://img328.imageshack.us/img328/9885/wolverineimmunetophermones6dp.th.jpg

Red then grabs Wolvie and uses death factor obviously.

http://img310.imageshack.us/img310/1982/reddeathfactorwolviexmen181uh.th.jpg

radioboy121
With prep, Team Batman definitely wins. Without, the least Omega Red will do is knock them out. The worst would pratically melt their bodies away (as shown when he was revived and the Hand ninjas were vaporized as well as the nearby people in the radioactive suits).

wolverine8888
yes ur right I was wrong but the healing factor counter acts it which makes his healing factor is weaker because it has to counter act that along with death spores. I also totaly forgot cuz I had not read omga red in a very long time he is almost as strong if not as strong as spiderman. he still not a better fighter thou being trian by the kgb is not realy that impressice he military trained but he is not trained as much as wolverine. also I do not own the comic number ive read it but do not own it. the wolverine hand book talks about it also.

jrodslam
Its cool man. no hard feelings. However, Omega Red is very well trained. True he may not be as trained as Wolverine BUT h2h, he whoops on Logans ass. I dont think Wolverines healing factor gets weaker for the simple fact that he was able to fight Red for over 17 hours. The phermones dont effect him at all. But thats a whole other thread.

Hate to say it, but with prep Red loses. Im starting to hate prep. Bah!

wolverine8888
he beat him once I know wolverine beat him once or twice after that. plus not realy hand to hand when he has metal tentacles lol. also sicne there both much better now they should have a fight now a days it be cool to watch.
back to normal decussion
they may take it with prep assuming they can conteract his death factor which is very unlikly

jrodslam
Why cant Red use the tentacles but Wolverine can use the claws? Lol. Youre right a new fight between them would be nice. However, Marvel isnt too Omega Red friendly.

Oh and P.S. - Omega Red beat Wolverine twice.big grin

wolverine8888
? when. when they fought down in russia wolverine won. only time omga won was that comic u posted unless ur talken about the flash backs which they did not fight in.

jrodslam
? when. when they fought down in russia wolverine won. only time omga won was that comic u posted unless ur talken about the flash backs which they did not fight in.

Huh? When did they fight in Russia? And whats the comic and issue # where Wolverine beat him?

I posted pics from 2 different comics. X-Men #5 and #18 Both cases Red won.

wolverine8888
ur second posting u dont show the fight at all u show the effects and from lookign at it it was a 2 vs 1 seeing how jublee and scot went down in seconds. ill get the comic number later It in storage I private message u it. any ways it when night crawler and wolverine went to russia to get pete. wolverine ends up battleing omga red and ebating him

jrodslam
ur second posting u dont show the fight at all u show the effects and from lookign at it it was a 2 vs 1 seeing how jublee and scot went down in seconds. ill get the comic number later It in storage I private message u it. any ways it when night crawler and wolverine went to russia to get pete. wolverine ends up battleing omga red and ebating him

Well it wasnt 2 vs 1. Scott got taken down by Soul Skinner. Red took out Jubilee, Psylocke, Iceman, and Wolverine.

Cant wait for the pm.

wolverine8888
oh lol opps well u only posted two picture ive never read that comic i was just going by the pictures lol. sorry my mistake

jrodslam
^ np man.

zachrivard
too much prep team batman wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.