The Punisher versus Nick Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
In this battle, Nick Fury gets an aresenal similar to Frank Castle's. No super high-tech gadgets or weaponry.

Setting: The streets of Hell's Kitchen

Orestes
IMO, Nick Fury's never been Punisher's equal. He's a Punisher Lite ... and he loses.

SnakeEyes
Ouch... I always thought they were pretty equal...

jgiant
No they are not, Frank is a supreme killing machine who wins by any means neccessary, Nick is simply not the same, he is not constantly in the battle feild like frank is...yes nick has had a lot of war experience, but Frank is sharper than nick, nick has been on and off the frontlines for a while, frank on the other hand has been out there constistantly for thirty plus years...it would be some battle though...

Solidus Snake
nick is too old and due to a lack of an eye has no depth perception and can be blindsided

SnakeEyes
I'm not saying the Punisher would lose... but I think Nick Fury deserves a lot more credit...

Orestes
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I'm not saying the Punisher would lose... but I think Nick Fury deserves a lot more credit...

Well, I don't think he'd have any trouble beating, say ... Robin.

Maybe he could even go against Nightwing? In a sort of showdown of the second-stringers? wink

LGodamus
this is a good fight man....great post

but i will give it to punisher lets say...7 outta 10
fury is good but he is gettin on up there in years, and punisher is still pretty much in his prime....not too mention fury has been riding a desk at shield a bit, rather than being an active duty operative

wolverine8888
awosome battle punisher and fury. punisher in a what if did kill fury but not with out getting shot I think 9 times. this is a tough one to call because both are almost actauly a like. pounisher has more weapons but fury got more exp. im not sure yet who I think will win

kgkg
close i go with punisher

jrodslam
Originally posted by jgiant
No they are not, Frank is a supreme killing machine who wins by any means neccessary, Nick is simply not the same, he is not constantly in the battle feild like frank is...yes nick has had a lot of war experience, but Frank is sharper than nick, nick has been on and off the frontlines for a while, frank on the other hand has been out there constistantly for thirty plus years...it would be some battle though...

True Frank is a supreme killing machine. But the difference between the two is that Fury kills when neccessary. Frank feels its neccessary to kill. You say that Fury is not constantly in battle? I dissagre with that statement. Fury is the no.1 agent. Hes goes into battle for the more important missions. Then again, if S.H.I.E.L.D has a missions to do, its most likely Fury is leading that mission. Also you say Frank is sharper than Nick meaning what? I dont think so. Over the years Castle seems to have got a bit sloppy, and gets frustrated easily. But thats just my opinion. This would be a great battle indeed, but i think Fury takes it more times than not.

jgiant
Frank is sharper than Nick because he is out in the battlefeild more, you said it yourself Fury goes into battle for the more important missions and its most likely Fury is leading shield missions...i don't know what your trying to prove by saying this, your just proving my point that Frank is out in the battlefeild more and p.s. Frank does it on his own, he doesn't have a whole army, he is a one man army, that is why Pun wins this...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.