Punisher, C-3PO and R2, Robin, Blob, Jubilee and Nightcrawler vs. Kraven (in Tailand)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
Hey can these dudes put their heads together and beat this crazy guy? Especially in such strange circumstances. I dont know and I think it would be really amusing if their was plenty of places for him to set traps. I mean think about this Punisher is gonna be a jackass and is gonna ditch them. Nightcrawler will hide in a tree. Jubilee and Robin would stick together. This would be a great fight.

roughrider
This is a joke, right?
Punisher's all that's needed here.

Cosmo Kramer
Hmm...

Cosmo Kramer
Its a joke to an extent and no I dont think Punisher would beat him.

Orestes
Sure he would. He's already proven he can do what Kraven can't: beat Spider-Man. With fairly reasonable consistency. WHILE HOLDING BACK.

Kraven won't even be the hardest opponent he's defeated.

So while Frank hunts Kraven, Nightcrawler tags along to help (Frank barely acknowledges him but also doesn't particularly care). Robin is about to tag along too, but Jubilee distracts him. They go looking for Kraven in the nearest broom closet. C-3PO is freaked out and fruity as hell as per usual, while R2-D2 works diligently on figuring out how they ended up where they are and how they can get back to their own galaxy. The Blob loudly declares that nothing can move him, but nobody's around anymore to hear him anyway.

Punisher and Nightcrawler continue to hunt Kraven. Punisher detects and avoids his traps, as they're nothing he couldn't have made himself and nothing worse than what he saw countless times in Vietnam. They finally locate Kraven, and Nightcrawler gets flashy and chatty and makes with the BAMFing, creating quite the distraction until he accidentally BAMFs into a leftover trap and gets KOed because he's a freakish fringe character almost nobody cares very much about. But that's all the time Frank needs, and he unloads on Kraven, who stumbles back off of a cliff or something and plunges to his "death," but actually he miraculously survives and will be revived at some later time as is the custom in comics.

Robin and Jubilee don't find whatsisname ... that guy. Whatever. It probably wasn't important anyway. They've been kind of busy.

The Millenium Falcon somehow appears (don't ask!) and recovers R2-D2 and C-3PO. By accident, it smacks into the Blob, sending him flying by bizarre coincidence directly into the path of a raging Hulk ... who then sends him flying into low orbit.

The End. big grin

Cosmo Kramer
lol

King KAM
i think that kraven could do it, the man couldve killed spiderman, actually he trapped hiom numerous times, but it wasnt spiderman he wanted, he wanted that other guy and even though spiderman wasnt capapble of cathing him, kraven did.

Cosmo Kramer
He could take Punisher if he tricked him. And the rest will come easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.