Firestorm vs Molecule Man (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
ok now this how this fight works. molecule man is more powerful then fire storm without a dout but at the same time firestorm has the abilty to be more powerful then MM. MM control matter on a molecular well FS control matter on an atomic level. the thing that makes MM so powerful is he has no limite on the mass of the object he wishes to effect. well FS limeted by the item mass becuse it take more time and effert. so like give both MM and FS a baseball and see who has better control over its matter and the winner would be FS.but give them a mountain and see who has better control over its matter and MM would because of the fact that FS doesnt have the needed brain power to effect something that big. and FS powers work on interlect.
The TWIST
firestorm has the interlect of DR.doom. the person who helped MM relize how powerful he is.DR.Doom has control over FS body and him and MM face of. Who wins this.

supremthor
anyone?................i put some thought into this.

roughrider
So this is Firestorm with Doom's mind? How is this an honest debate of who would win? Put MM against Doom.

kgkg
MM has no limits to what he can control , and effect.

Small or Galactic Scale MM wins

MM effected thor hammer and it's structure with ease.

and back then he didn't know how to use his powers wisely.

Now it's another story

GalacticStorm
Despite the rather misleading name MM can indeed work on a sub-atomic level.

leonidas
mm is basically a . . . more powerful fs. fs in his elemental role might be a different story. in his classic or current (from what i gather) it wouldn't metter who's brain is in him -- he's simply overmatched.

kgkg
Originally posted by leonidas
mm is basically a . . . more powerful fs. fs in his elemental role might be a different story. in his classic or current (from what i gather) it wouldn't metter who's brain is in him -- he's simply overmatched.
Doesn’t matter which form he is in he is no match for MM smile

From what I gathered MM has no limits to what he can effect, or what degree of power can resist his powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.