Batman (with prep) versus Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deus Ex
Gotcha.

No, we're not debating that silly fight. I was just seeing how many of you would hit this. I had a question I'd like some imput on, and being honest never gets good traffic.

Sersi the eternal versus Exodus. A very close battle. Who would win and why?

golem370
Any prep Batman has he still behind Galactus. He would not even register to Galactus.

Deus Ex
Did you even read the first post?

Spelljammer
Actually I was going to come in here and defend Batman. ^_^;

I mean, most LIKELY Galactus would win.
But you never know..

Deus Ex
Well, Batman does have more personality. I give him that.

Illustrious
lmao.

I love how the adequately titled topic gets no responses, while the inadeqautely titled (cliched) topic gets responses but no answers.

Orestes
Pff. I don't even care about those two characters. I only peeked in here to see what insane argument King KAM had come up with this time for Batman winning. But I see someone else beat him to it ... O_O

I mean, I KNOW it, and it's not like it's news or anything ... yet sometimes I'm STILL amazed at how overrated Batman really is.

Deus Ex
What is the point of this section if you only argue the same twenty characters over and over again? This is a very legit battle with two very well matched characters.

Orestes
Originally posted by Deus Ex
What is the point of this section if you only argue the same twenty characters over and over again? This is a very legit battle with two very well matched characters.

It's just that some characters get little or no attention, either because people don't know anything about them ... or because they don't care about them ... or both.

I mean, hey, two of my favorite characters are Tommy "Hitman" Monaghan and Lina Inverse. Guess how often anyone wants to discuss fights involving them? wink

So I feel your pain, but at the same time, that's just the way it is.

Deus Ex
Sadly, yes.

Well, point made. And in under ten replies, too.

Illustrious
Then clearly anyone who has posted in this thread has absolutely zero room to complain. If they refuse to get proactive on other characters besides the same regurgitated twenty, they have absolutely no reason to complain.

Deus Ex
Agreed. If you don't know, find out. Or just waste time.

roughrider
Very funny. Don't waste the forum's time.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by roughrider

Sorry to waste your precious time, milord.

Jeez. Get a grip.

Illustrious
Originally posted by roughrider

What, Batman vs. Galactus isn't a waste of time (seeing as you CLICKED IT), while Exodus vs. Sersi is? No, that is very funny; stop wasting my time.

For the record, I have to vote Sersi.

OneDumbG0
I'm at my apartment in NYC, so I don't have my comics around me to scan. But Sersi did in fact face Exodus back in the "Bloodties" storyline. Sersi was holding her own very well in a serious power struggle with Exodus. Although Exodus got the better shot in and Sersi later admitted she was exhausted, Sersi only stopped at the behest of Black Knight because of all the damage being caused by their fallout. Exodus in that storyline appeared to the second coming of Magneto with his power levels and he clearly outclasses Sersi by the end.

But these days, Exodus has been so nerfed in storylines, he's almost nothing to be afraid of. A small group of X-Men could take him down. I don't understand exactly where this powerdown occurred or whether it was just PIS. This also concurred with Juggy's powerdown when he joined the X-Men recently. Blame Chuck Austen or did something happen to Juggernaut?

Past that, I haven't seen Sersi in any comics in ages. She was gone from the Avengers storylines well before Onslaught occurred. Anybody know where she went?

Deus Ex
That's a good question. And it's sad that Exodus got nerfed, but I think that has to do with his suddenly worthless role as Magneto's steward.

jplatinum
The fact that this is even a thread goe to shove how overrated batman is.

You wonder why I made the batman almighty thread.

(if you haven't seen it, go to it and read, then you'll know, you'll know.)

Illustrious
Originally posted by jplatinum
The fact that this is even a thread goe to shove how overrated batman is.

You wonder why I made the batman almighty thread.

(if you haven't seen it, go to it and read, then you'll know, you'll know.)

If only it was a thread concerning Batman.

jplatinum
What the hell are you talkin' about?

I made that thread as a joke on batman being so damn badly written that he could do anything at only peakhuman level.

He is somhow able to manhandle supes, trip flash(who he shouldn't even be able to see),take punches from darkseid and get back up(which should explode him on impact), and go one on one with everybody ever drawn including gods.

read the thread again.

RSSR
I'm inclined to think that Bats could come up with the battle plans to take down Galactus (not on his own, with the help of the JLA) since T'Challa drew them up himself.

But, I remember that Sersi/Exodus battle...I'll give it to Sersi after some hours go by WITH the power levels Exodus was originally intended to have.

jplatinum
Galactus laughs at him then flings him into the sun.

soleran30
I believe Galactus would use the almighty cosmic force and ultmitely deficate on Batman........
I doubt batman would prep for that and knowing this batman would drown a gruesome death as galactus would irridiate his deffication and thereby wiping out the batman!

Deus Ex
Originally posted by jplatinum
What the hell are you talkin' about?

I made that thread as a joke on batman being so damn badly written that he could do anything at only peakhuman level.

He is somhow able to manhandle supes, trip flash(who he shouldn't even be able to see),take punches from darkseid and get back up(which should explode him on impact), and go one on one with everybody ever drawn including gods.

read the thread again.

I made the thread, and I read it. It's NOT about Batman or Galactus. That was a snag to get hits so I could get the real question answered. Read the first post. That goes for all of you arguing for/against Batman. You should be shocked for being too lazy to read the other posts.

Illustrious
Amazing how so many people don't even bother reading the "gotcha." No wonder there's so much fanboyism, no one reads.

Orestes
Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive ... wink

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Illustrious
Amazing how so many people don't even bother reading the "gotcha." No wonder there's so much fanboyism, no one reads.

I bet if I wanted 10 000 reasons why Major comic Personality A wins, I could tune into one of the bazillion other threads here.

Ex11B
Fanboys will never accept that Batman can lose.....there are threads that have them saying that yes,with prep,Batman can Beat Living Tribunal...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.