Cyborg Superman vs. Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jargon343
Magneto:

Complete control over metals of all kinds

Cyborg Superman:

Complete control over technology of any kind (which seems to include metals of all types.

Cyborg Supes has the obvious advantage that he is about as strong as Superman is, but Magneto has taken down some badass mofos before.

Jargon343
Cyborg

Jargon343
In case you didn't know smile

Magneto

Avalonofthewind
Henshaw wins.

Jargon343
Maybe...remember, the majority of Cyborg's body is metal.

Avalonofthewind
If he chooses it to be, and if chooses to be in a body at all...

Jargon343
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
If he chooses it to be, and if chooses to be in a body at all...

He always has to have some technological aspect. He can't take over someone's body, for example. Of course he's basically a conciousness so he could choose to just float around but I don't think he'll win any fights that way.

If he wants to fight someone, he has to take control of some kind of technology.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Jargon343
He always has to have some technological aspect. He can't take over someone's body, for example. Of course he's basically a conciousness so he could choose to just float around but I don't think he'll win any fights that way.

If he wants to fight someone, he has to take control of some kind of technology.

Not necessarily. No Tech involved.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/cyborgchangeform.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/cyborgphase.jpg

Now, assuming this is earth, its even worse for mags. Without CIS, imagine what Borg could do? Cellphones all over the place. He could easily take over the worlds machines and destroy everything within minutes.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/Henshaw2.jpg

Jargon343
But just because he looked like Supes on the outside, doesn't mean he doesn't have some kind of tech inside running it. That's his whole deal after all, that he has to inhabit technology.

BTW, that second scan is from Hunter/Prey, right?

sam_drugbringer
Obviously Cyborg wins since Magneto has no powers again!

I love marvel, constantly killing or otherwise geting rid of my fav charater.

Juntai
Originally posted by Jargon343
But just because he looked like Supes on the outside, doesn't mean he doesn't have some kind of tech inside running it. That's his whole deal after all, that he has to inhabit technology.

BTW, that second scan is from Hunter/Prey, right? The second pic he has no tech if Im recalling right.. he was actually using a chunk of the source wall as a body. If that's not the time he did it, there's another time Im pretty sure he did.

kgkg
Magneto to many powers to close to someone like Cyborg.

And Cyborg has problems with beams, and energy attacks.

Starscream M
Magneto would literally devastate Cyborg Superman...Mags is prob the last person in the cosmos Henshaw wants to see in a fight as Mags completely neutralizes Henshaws tech.

Harbinger
Henshaw.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Starscream M
Magneto would literally devastate Cyborg Superman...Mags is prob the last person in the cosmos Henshaw wants to see in a fight as Mags completely neutralizes Henshaws tech.

Dark-Jaxx
Theoretically, could Henshaw not speedblitz? Isn't he about as fast as Superman?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Theoretically, could Henshaw not speedblitz? Isn't he about as fast as Superman? Near light speed I think.

Dark-Jaxx
Well that should be enough to tag and kill Magneto IMO.

batdude123
Theoretically, could Henshaw not speedblitz? Isn't he about as fast as Superman?

He would if he does, but he doesn't.

Space M ummy
Well that should be enough to tag and kill Magneto IMO.

depends on how fast magneto's powers work. if it's "speed of thought" or something similar, then this might be debatable.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Space M ummy
depends on how fast magneto's powers work. if it's "speed of thought" or something similar, then this might be debatable. Not really, the speed of thought still does not near light, but Magneto has been shown to be able to use his powers with a thought.

Mindset
Mags has enhanced reaction speed, and some pretty good flight speed feats.

psycho gundam
if the whole not needing metallic technology thing is correct, magneto is shit out of luck if he can't get up a field in time. not sure how long he can sustain a field for under his own power since hank will be pounding the hell out of it and hitting it with heat vision for a while.

Mindset
Henshaw not being in a metallic body wont make Mags powers useless against him.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Mindset
Mags has enhanced reaction speed, and some pretty good flight speed feats. How enhanced? Near lightspeed enhanced?

Granted I know jackshit about Hank(except he has super badass quotes like,"A universe void...Of even a void.) but if he is as fast as Superman, and around as strong, I think he would probably win.

batdude123
Henshaw not being in a metallic body wont make Mags powers useless against him.

U ignant? Magnetism doesn't involve anything outside of metal. A'ight?

Mindset
like super enchanced!

idk I don't remember, respect thread time

Dark-Jaxx
like super enchanced!

idk I don't remember, respect thread time You find it mortal dog. I am too precious to go through the hassle that is scan-hunting.

Soljer
How enhanced? Near lightspeed enhanced?

14.5x human reaction speed.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
14.5x human reaction speed.

Isn't it 15.5x human reaction speed?

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
Isn't it 15.5x human reaction speed?

I could be mistaken, it wouldn't be the first time, but I thought it was 1450%, thus, 14.5x.

I'm not about to be assed to go get the scan, though. So...*shrug*

batdude123
I could be mistaken, it wouldn't be the first time, but I thought it was 1450%, thus, 14.5x.

I'm not about to be assed to go get the scan, though. So...*shrug*

Wouldn't 1450% = 15.5x greater? E.g. 100% greater = 2x, 200% = 3x, etc.

Soljer
Wouldn't 1450% = 15.5x greater? E.g. 100% greater = 2x, 200% = 3x, etc.

Only if the quote was "His mental processing is 1450% greater than a humans."

I thought it was closer to "He's processing information at 1450% normal."

batdude123
Only if the quote was "His mental processing is 1450% greater than a humans."

I thought it was closer to "He's processing information at 1450% normal."

"Subject's neural synaptic sparking accelerated to 1450% above normal."

Wouldn't that suggest 15.5x human neural processing? Could be wrong here...

Avlon
Henshaw still wins. smile

Soljer
"Subject's neural synaptic sparking accelerated to 1450% above normal."

Wouldn't that suggest 15.5x human neural processing? Could be wrong here...

If that's the quote, then yes, that sounds like 15.5x to me as well. I must have just misremembered.

Either way, though, it's quite a moot point. Fourteen or fifteen times human reaction speed doesn't have shit on Henshaw.

Superherovandal
Even if he's in a metal body he currently as in his last appearance he has 5-10 Sinestro Corp rings. He'd be able to block the Magnetic abilities of Magneto if he wanted.

razor4life
I think this fight is with Cyborg supe and his natural abilities. Not his stolen ones.

Jugglenaut
Magneto doesn't have shields on to make it closer = dead.

Soljer
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Even if he's in a metal body he currently as in his last appearance he has 5-10 Sinestro Corp rings. He'd be able to block the Magnetic abilities of Magneto if he wanted.

In his last appearance, he didn't even have the other half of his face, much less his body, much less any rings.

Superherovandal
Ok lemme rephrase. In his last whole appearance.

Val-E-Doosh
If that's the quote, then yes, that sounds like 15.5x to me as well. I must have just misremembered.
http://blacksportsonline.com/index/roger.clemens.jpg

Avlon
Originally posted by Superherovandal

He doesn't even need the rings. Not all materials are magnetic, Henshaw is far more advanced in knowledge of magnetism than Magneto is, and in space there are EMP fields far more powerful than anything Mags could conjure up.

That and Henshaw has so, so many options on Mags and his power level is so much higher that it's not even funny.

redhotrash
If written, I think they'd give Magneto the win. As far as Im concerned, forcing Henshaw's consciousness out of his body counts as a win, since he cant reasonably continue the fight. Also I could see them having Magneto do the whole emp thing in Supe's head and shorting out his body. And yeah Cyborg should have a speedblitz type attack, but I dont remember ever having seen it.

Endless Mike
Cyborg, his tech is too advanced and powerful for Mags to seriously effect, plus he has the Sinestro corps rings

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by redhotrash
If written, I think they'd give Magneto the win. As far as Im concerned, forcing Henshaw's consciousness out of his body counts as a win, since he cant reasonably continue the fight. Also I could see them having Magneto do the whole emp thing in Supe's head and shorting out his body. And yeah Cyborg should have a speedblitz type attack, but I dont remember ever having seen it.

........EMP has never worked on Henshaw in his entire history. And his tech is better than anything on Marvel earth. Magneto is not only outgunned, he's out-versatiled. Henshaw can do just almost everything he can and more.

And if this is on earth, Magneto is outnumbered. Henshaw can make duplicate bodies and spread his consciouness out even without additional tech. With the tech of an entire planet, you're facing an army.

Forcing his consciouness out? A motherbox couldn't do it, Magneto doesn't have a prayer.

Avlon
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
........EMP has never worked on Henshaw in his entire history. And his tech is better than anything on Marvel earth. Magneto is not only outgunned, he's out-versatiled. Henshaw can do just almost everything he can and more.

And if this is on earth, Magneto is outnumbered. Henshaw can make duplicate bodies and spread his consciouness out even without additional tech. With the tech of an entire planet, you're facing an army.

Forcing his consciouness out? A motherbox couldn't do it, Magneto doesn't have a prayer.

Agreed. Superman blue tried disrupting Borg directly and henshaw laughed it off. Parallax blasted a hole through his chest and Henshaw kept going like nothing happened.

That and a name like "Magneto" giving away his whole powerset certainly doesnt help his case much either. sad

Mr. Slippyfist
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/JLA_ActOfGod3-30.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/JLA_ActOfGod3-31.jpg

shifty

Batmanrulez
Cyborg Superman goes down but I can see how he can pull some wins.

Mag 6/10

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Batmanrulez
Cyborg Superman goes down but I can see how he can pull some wins.

Mag 6/10

...............http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=463599&pagenumber=1

Here. Go read this. Because you obviously have no idea why Henshaw wins.

Batmanrulez
...............http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=463599&pagenumber=1

Here. Go read this. Because you obviously have no idea why Henshaw wins. I have Mag still wins for small amount it's not like mag does not have high end feats.

Mag does not need to be more powerful than Henshaw to win

Mr. Slippyfist

Here. Go read this. Because you obviously have no idea why Henshaw wins. Why would he?

He thinks Magneto wins, not Henshaw you silly billy.

Batmanrulez
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t417866.html let me do that same not like it matters smile

TricksterPriest
Geneti-lock ftw.

batdude123

Either way, though, it's quite a moot point. Fourteen or fifteen times human reaction speed doesn't have shit on Henshaw.

Maybe not, but the outcome on this fight would not be determined by superior reflexes or a speed blitz.

batdude123

"If this is on Earth"? Where the **** else would it be?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/jollyandruwhw2wi9uj7.gif

Mr. Slippyfist
Has that ever happened in a fight?

And Magneto's only weakness... animated metal!

TricksterPriest
"If this is on Earth"? Where the **** else would it be?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/jollyandruwhw2wi9uj7.gif

Khazan arena. srug

Bran: Source wall fight with Supes, and the tribunal planet.

You talking about Ult. Magneto? Cause Henshaw ain't Colossus. shifty

tdazz
Magneto

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/JLA_ActOfGod3-30.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/JLA_ActOfGod3-31.jpg

shifty That was... about as ignominious a defeat as I've ever seen.

Red Hulk
Khazan arena. srug

Bran: Source wall fight with Supes, and the tribunal planet.

You talking about Ult. Magneto? Cause Henshaw ain't Colossus. shifty Wasn't he basically the planet when he fought Supes at the Source Wall?
And tell me what happened at this planet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.