Immortal Hercules vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Don't think this one is done.

Molecule man
Stalemate, don't think they can't really hurt each other

olympian
I seem to recall a "Champions" issue where he couldnt break his force field.

But i also dont remember if Magneto managed to get Herk down or not.

ImmortalOne
Am I the only one that thinks that Herc is too weak to be called a GOD ??

long pig
Meh, Hercules and the rest are self proclaimed gods.

It seems like everytime an Asgardian or Olympian gets in a tussle with a obviously more powerful "higher up", the more powerful god always makes a remark about them being "self proclaimed gods" as in, not really divine, but so far beyond human that we'd call them gods.

In-Betweener Didn't act like he considered Thor a true god, Galactus doesn't seem to either.

ImmortalOne
Yeah, cmon I mean, their just from another dimension !!!
THwy didnt create the world or somthin !!

long pig
Gods are born of magic, which separates them from the rest of the universe.
In Marvel, magic is only considered a higher form of science, which basically means that magic beings, i.e Gods, are just very good at science.

In D.C, Gods are Gods who use divine magic that humans can't understand. Not mere high science that anyone smart enough can achieve.

olympian
"Am I the only one that thinks that Herc is too weak to be called a GOD ??"

No. How strong would a god be for you?

"In-Betweener Didn't act like he considered Thor a true god, Galactus doesn't seem to either."

Thats because according to Marvel they belong to levels above. I.e the abstracts and such. That doesnt make the others "Less" of a god.

Even in the myths there wer levels above the Olympians. Also " gods " albeigh slight different in nature per se.

"In Marvel, magic is only considered a higher form of science, which basically means that magic beings, i.e Gods, are just very good at science."

Not sure i agree totally. Does that means Dr Strange its also good at science?

"In D.C, Gods are Gods who use divine magic that humans can't understand. Not mere high science that anyone smart enough can achieve"

Neither company treats them exactly as the myth. DC Zeus for example needs has show to need help from Wonder Woman and Superman do deal with other foes.

Kinda of like some showings of Galactus.

jplatinum
Jercules sucks.

olympian
. . . Hypollita devil

And who woulda know. She likes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.