Who's the best thief?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
How do the thieves in Marvel and DC rank?

Gambit

Blackcat

Catwoman

Blackwidow (a spy, but a type of thief)

plus any others I'm missing

Orestes
The thief girl from that old Dungeons and Dragons cartoon pwns them all. big grin

wannabe
1) Gambit
2) Cat Woman
3) Black Cat
4) Storm
5) Black Widow (excellent agent but as a THIEF not cream de la cream)

8bitChris
I agree with wanabe's list.

manjaro
fantomex is the best...he can get into anywhere, plus he can cast illusions so ppl cant see him....even if the's right infront of thier face.

on this list tho defintaley gambit. he reminds of that guy in oceans twelve who works with the fundamentals.... skills, athleticism, and acrobatics while everybody else just relies on adnvaced tech, obsessive compulsive planning, and elaborate slieght of hand.... gambit can just bust into a place without advnaced knowledge of the layout and get the job done.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by manjaro
fantomex is the best...he can get into anywhere, plus he can cast illusions so ppl cant see him....even if the's right infront of thier face.

on this list tho defintaley gambit. he reminds of that guy in oceans twelve who works with the fundamentals.... skills, athleticism, and acrobatics while everybody else just relies on adnvaced tech, obsessive compulsive planning, and elaborate slieght of hand.... gambit can just bust into a place without advnaced knowledge of the layout and get the job done.

I know exactly what you're talking about. That was a freakin awesome movie, by the way.

Good guys had to win though, heh. Com'on, you can't beat the combined power of George Clooney and Brad Pitt. And of course Matt Damon ("MATT DAMON!" Haha...Team America reference).

But yea. I think I'd have to agree with you.

Actually, I'm not sure. Gambit's been shown to be the best, but Fantomex is incredible himself.

I think they need to have a Steal-Off. Kinda the same deal as in Ocean's twelve.

King KAM
Lupin III

armandovalles
Gambit is by far the best thief in all the universes in my opinion. Eh Chere?

King KAM
Originally posted by armandovalles
Gambit is by far the best thief in all the universes in my opinion. Eh Chere?
I cant agree, catwoman is better.

leonidas
batman.

Juntai
Batman would be if he were a theif, but since he isn't, it's Catwoman.

EsteemedLeader
Catwoman.

golem370
How about Shadow-Thief

King KAM
Lupin III

bardock
Gambit pwns

King KAM
Gambit is a second class hero, and a second class theif.

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by King KAM
Gambit is a second class hero, and a second class theif.

He's a bloody pick-pocket for crying out loud...

8bitChris
He's got more thieving feats than picking pockets.

Heck, he's the leader of a guild of thieves.

King KAM
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
He's a bloody pick-pocket for crying out loud...
my thoughts exactly....

soleran30
Yeah but he steals hearts as well! yes

King KAM
Originally posted by soleran30
Yeah but he steals hearts as well! yes
shuddup or ill kill you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.