Wolverine vs Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Due to his extensive training as a CIA operative, a Samurai, and as a member of the Weapon X program, Wolverine is a master of multiple forms of martial arts, weapons, and vehicles. He is also a trained expert in computers, explosives, and assassination techniques

Hit_and_Miss
pitty....

MC is faster....stronger.....more intellegent...and equiped with weaponary to put wolverine down for good....

golem370
If the Hulk Juggernaut and Wendigo could not put Wolverine down for good MC could not hope to.

Hit_and_Miss
What do you know of Master chief???
Have you read the halo books???

I do believe that for all wolverines wins against people of a higher caliber, most are PIS/CIS wins....
Wolverine doesn't actually beat the hulk.. Just fanboys wish he does....

golem370
I did not say Wolverine beats these people I said he Survived them could Master Chief?

golem370
No I haven't but I am aware of Wolverine though

Hit_and_Miss
here... Read up on a good bio of MC....
then read up on his armor....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_Chief_John-117
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MJOLNIR_battle_armor

golem370
Very cool. I see why I like the game from the start. But I believe he could not take down Wolverine completely thou. But very very good. Wolverine been fighting alonggg time he got tons of experience in fighting he is a professional fighter he gone against the best like the hulk,thing,wendigo,juggernaut,sabretooth and many many others.I mean look Wendigo is 9foot7 1800 pounds and quick as hell and he is on par with Hulk strength and he is very very durable

golem370
The thing that impressed me about Wolverine is Magneto tried pull Wolverine's Adamantium bones out but Wolverine is still here and Kicking.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by golem370
Very cool. I see why I like the game from the start. But I believe he could not take down Wolverine completely thou. But very very good. Wolverine been fighting alonggg time he got tons of experience in fighting he is a professional fighter he gone against the best like the hulk,thing,wendigo,juggernaut,sabretooth and many many others.I mean look Wendigo is 9foot7 1800 pounds and quick as hell and he is on par with Hulk strength and he is very very durable

When did Wolverine fight Wendigo?

Hit_and_Miss
ok... both have indistructable bones.... apart from that wolverine is out classed in every way....

Theres no real advantages wolverine has over MC...

golem370
I not sure when he did but the people say he did. I just found he fought him in Wolverine 129

golem370
Wolverine is more experienced in fighting.

Hit_and_Miss
MC's reactions are at the speed of thought... he sees the world in slow motion....

Wolverine is going too be moving too slow... MC is much stronger then wolverine, hes going to put wolverine down hard....

MC's weapons are plasma based.. and burn at the temp of a sun... they would melt wolverine.....

Deus Ex
Wikipedia? The source ANYONE can edit? Please... don't do that ever again.

And MC wins.

Hit_and_Miss
Its the only decent sorce for MC...

Having checked most of it against the books... I concured that its acceptable.

Can you see any fault in it?
Or do you just like telling people what to do???

golem370
They would not melt Wolverine. and Wolverine is very fast maybe not as fast but fast.

Hit_and_Miss
hang on.... Wolverine wouldn't melt in the sun????

wolverine would die if he got hit by plasma... he might regenerate later from some hits but he would of lost the fight by then....

Wolverine loses here kid....

Smasandian
They're both equal.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
When did Wolverine fight Wendigo? Hulk 181, Wolverine's very first appearence, he knocked out wendigo while fighting Hulk.

I'm not going to pick a side here as I'm still undetermined.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Its the only decent sorce for MC...

Having checked most of it against the books... I concured that its acceptable.

Can you see any fault in it?
Or do you just like telling people what to do???

Obviously you don't get my point; Wikipedia is edited by anyone. Even when things appear to be in alignment with books and other more reliable sources, they can be flavored with bias. In any case, a self respecting scholar or debater would NEVER use a source that can be edited at the drop of a hat to anything under the sun.

This would be like saying that we should respect the opinion of an elder, when that person can and has frequently changed their opinion for no apparent reason. Wikipedia offers no consistency and very little reliability.

But then again, I am preaching to the elites here of KMC, aren't I?

Doesn't Goku pwn all folks?

Hit_and_Miss
I get your point easy....

But as I said... Do you see anything in that article that is wrong or bias??

or you just questioning a source for the sake of it.....

Tha C-Master
I"m just going to say master chief...

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by golem370
I did not say Wolverine beats these people I said he Survived them could Master Chief? So what heroes always survive, means little in a theoretical debate.

DarkC
Chief wins. Even Wolverine's healing powers won't be able to withstand several barrages of plasma.

Hit_and_Miss
I have a question though....

Would MC sword slice though wolverines bones????

It is a pure energy sword....

I don't know enought about addy....

golem370
Not likely

Deus Ex
Originally posted by DarkC
Chief wins. Even Wolverine's healing powers won't be able to withstand several barrages of plasma.

Well, Wolvie's healing owers do have their limit, and he can be killed by extreme heats (Which would totally obliterate his cells. They can't regrow if they're blown into pieces._ A superheated alien plasma weapon would make Wolverine melt in gobs.... IF MC has the distance. If not, dead.

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Deus Ex
IF MC has the distance. If not, dead.

MC would probably beat wolverine in h2h, heres why...
MC sees the world slowly.. people move slower for him...like bullet time.
MC reacts rediculusly quick.. suit & cortana amp up his reactions so that what he thinks instantly happens.. theres no delay....
MC was trainned as a warrior since he was 6, hes got 20 at least in the bag.. although he isn't as old as wolvie.. hes learned to fight well...
MC strength is about 50 tons.... He is much stronger then wolverine....

golem370
You show me where is says he lifts 50tons and I will stop fight you about this.

Hit_and_Miss
no exact figure is given for his strength... but the games show he can flip 66 ton tanks easy.... he has also punched though concrete walls like they were nothing...

Onikirimaru
no exact figure is given for his strength... but the games show he can flip 66 ton tanks easy.... he has also punched though concrete walls like they were nothing...

The games? Ok, lets go down this road. Lets use the games to back up your stats for MC. MC can lift a 66 ton tank, check. MC doesnt see the world in bullet time. He doesnt have instant reactions. He can be killed be a barrage of bullets. I think you may want to keep the games out of your argument.

Wolverine has actually shown speed equal to that "speed of thought" When fighting Proffesor Xavier when he was taken over by the brood, Prof X couldnt be touched by anyone since he read everyones thoughts before they acted. Wolverine took him out by acting as fast as Wolverine thought. Once Prof X altered his defense to dodge an attack Wolverine threw, Wolverine altered his attack so fast that Prof X didnt have time to read his thought and react accordingly.

Throwin that out there, not picking a side yet.

Hit_and_Miss
MC has 2 sources of cannon... We have been over this Onikirimaru...

golem370
And Wolverine could dodge them I bet? The real question is can MC's Armor Withstand Adamantium Because I have no problem believing Wolverine could get in to fight MC.

DarkC
Well, Wolvie's healing owers do have their limit, and he can be killed by extreme heats (Which would totally obliterate his cells. They can't regrow if they're blown into pieces._ A superheated alien plasma weapon would make Wolverine melt in gobs.... IF MC has the distance. If not, dead.
Superheated plasma rifle, check.
http://www.gatecentral.com/halo/pic/ca11.jpg

Superheated plasma sword for close range, check.
http://www.eddav.dyndns.org/halo2_icons/images/plasma_sword.jpg

Hit_and_Miss
since when can wolverine dodge machine gun fire.... let alone plasma fire... one hit will melt though him... he will be on the ground screaming.. win to MC... Even if hes gets in.... MC shields will take the damage... and mc will slice him up with a sword...

Tha C-Master
Wolverine dies from excessive blod loss or removal of vital organs, and such.

He's just an accelerated healer.

Creshosk
he will be on the ground screaming.. Which is why when his face was blown off by punisher (sucker punch don't even think it) He didn't even flinch. . .

Hit_and_Miss
Of all the mutant powers wolverines are the harshes... If god wanted him to live though it all he would give him invulnerability... but instead he gave him improved healing so he has to live though all the painful things in life....

Plasma would not stop at his skin, it would burn a hole though him... he would be in no fit state to fight...

How much damage do you think wolverine can take and still keep fighting??

Tha C-Master
Screaming and damage are irrelevant, wolverine was taking it from cyclops going "ouch", begging for help.

Anyways, plasma shot=gone logan.

Onikirimaru
MC has 2 sources of cannon... We have been over this Onikirimaru...

You opened the door to it. If you are using aspects of the video game (flipping a tank) as proof of something that you say (he has super strength), then you should likewise find proof in the game of whatever else you say. If you can say "MC has super strength, for evidence, look at the game. MC lifts tanks in the game" then you should also say "MC has speed of thought and see things in bullet time, look at the game for proof" Yet everyone knows this isnt the case. If I were you Id stay as far away from using game examples as possible.

And its impossible for 1 character to have 2 sources of cannon. Cannon is a singular continueing storyline either written, drawn, or created by the orginal author, or people that have the rights to those characters. Stuff is cannon by the fact that its part of this storyline. For example, the expanded universe of star wars isnt considered Cannon, since cannon is the movie series, not the novels. In comics, What If series isnt cannon, because its not a part of the storyline, its just a theoritcal comic. The Age Of Apocolypse isnt cannon, its an alternate timeline. If I were to pose a question regarding Wolverine and his cannon storyline, you wouldnt list that he got his hand chopped off by Cyclops. Now, if I were to ask about the AoA Wolverine, then AoA would be cannon for that character. In the Expanded Universe for star wars, if I were to pose questions regarding EU chars, then EU would be cannon for that character. Many times in these discussions people dont mind using examples from non-cannon, when they are represented realistaclly similaar to cannon, like in AoA, while other times non cannon sources are irreverent, because they display powers far too superior to what should be realisticly imagined, such as in SW EU where some characters can use the force to squish stars and force choke people from across the universe. This is one of those times, where your source depicts MC as a sort of super fast Max Payne speed of thought bad mamma jamma, when one source simply doesnt. Its like there is "Book MC" that is a super fast etc etc and "Real MC" that is a dude in a powerful suit, just like there is "Expanded Universe Jedi" that can do stuff like crush stars and then there is "Real Jedi" that have just telekinisis. And there is "Age of Apocalypse Nightcrawler" that can teleport someones head off, and "Real Nightcrawler" that simply refuse to use his powers like that.

Hit_and_Miss
ok whatever... I have had this debate with you... and I don't see the need to discuss this again... I shall only say... Games don't always reflect a chars full power...(any xman game shows this)

SaTsuJiN
yes but in that respect.. the comic book came way before game systems could attempt to replicate their powers.. chief's story is the total opposite.. game first, then book..

Hit_and_Miss
Again, someone I have been over this with pops up to throw the same 2 cents in he gave last time....

Hit_and_Miss
Done??

Hoshi
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
The games? Ok, lets go down this road. Lets use the games to back up your stats for MC. MC can lift a 66 ton tank, check. MC doesnt see the world in bullet time. He doesnt have instant reactions. He can be killed be a barrage of bullets. I think you may want to keep the games out of your argument.

Wolverine has actually shown speed equal to that "speed of thought" When fighting Proffesor Xavier when he was taken over by the brood, Prof X couldnt be touched by anyone since he read everyones thoughts before they acted. Wolverine took him out by acting as fast as Wolverine thought. Once Prof X altered his defense to dodge an attack Wolverine threw, Wolverine altered his attack so fast that Prof X didnt have time to read his thought and react accordingly.

Throwin that out there, not picking a side yet.
in fact wolvi was only able to do that because he was in a half-berseker form,he wasnt thinking when fighting ,that is why p x couldnt read his mind well

Mako Victim
Wolverine of course!!! I would give some huge explanation as to why but anyone who reads X-men probably already know's why.....

He just has a knack for beating people alot stronger then him, like Wendigo, Hulk, Lobo and ect... And for the people that say Wolverine couldn't even touch MC need to there homework, in the offical handbook of the Marvel universe 2005 Wolverine edition it states the Wolverine beat a guy named Ogan who could transend the speed of light....

So lets see here MC might be able to move the speed of sound, but Wolverine beat a guy that moved faster then the speed of light..... HHmmmmmm if I remember right the speed of sound is somewhere around 1,400 Miles per hour,and the speed of light is about 186,000 miles per second!!!! So it almost be a walk in the park for Wolverine

Tha C-Master
Wolverine beating lobo was fanvoted trash, hulk is bad writing.

Do you think an 800 lb lifter would stand a chance against a guy on superman's level, and another guy that can break an aesteriod?

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by Mako Victim
Wolverine of course!!! I would give some huge explanation as to why but anyone who reads X-men probably already know's why.....

He just has a knack for beating people alot stronger then him, like Wendigo, Hulk, Lobo and ect... And for the people that say Wolverine couldn't even touch MC need to there homework, in the offical handbook of the Marvel universe 2005 Wolverine edition it states the Wolverine beat a guy named Ogan who could transend the speed of light....

So lets see here MC might be able to move the speed of sound, but Wolverine beat a guy that moved faster then the speed of light..... HHmmmmmm if I remember right the speed of sound is somewhere around 1,400 Miles per hour,and the speed of light is about 186,000 miles per second!!!! So it almost be a walk in the park for Wolverine

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&action=thumbnail&postid=5073691

Tha C-Master
Img tag damn you, its actually faster.

Go to post reply, and go to the IMG option, and paste the link.

Hit_and_Miss
I did....

Mako Victim
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Wolverine beating lobo was fanvoted trash, hulk is bad writing.

Do you think an 800 lb lifter would stand a chance against a guy on superman's level, and another guy that can break an aesteriod?

I'll agree that Wolverine beating Lobo was pretty lame, but Wolverine beating Hulk bad writing??? I dunno...

And yes, I do think an 800 lb lifter could beat Superman, for example alot of people think that Batman could beat Superman due to his wits and gadgets.....
It takes a hell of a lot more then just strength and cool weapons to win fights.....

Hit_and_Miss
like advanced armor... Unbreakable bones... Instant reactions... being highly trainned, shielding, insta kill weapons....

golem370
The day that MC has his stuff riped from inside his body and survives let me know your talking about one tough bastard.

Hit_and_Miss
has wolverine took on hole armies by himself?

Killed over 1000 people?

Hoshi
i agree that mc wins , but be able to kill 1000 people , or take out entire armies arent a factor here .If that was the case i could say that Lubu from dinatsy warriors that was said to be the man who killed over 1000 soldiers and that could take out entire armies could easily took iron man or spider man , which is not true

Hit_and_Miss
I know He just wanted to start a feat war.... I just countered it...

Mako Victim

Killed over 1000 people?

Heh, I bet over the years Wolverines killed about 10x that much.....

And I wouldn't call beating an army of stupid aliens that can barley shoot very impresive laughing

Hit_and_Miss
any elite could kill wolverine

Darkstorm Zero
And the floodgates of hell shall open... whistle

Hit_and_Miss
on come on darkstorm... I think you know the correct answer here...

SaTsuJiN

Killed over 1000 people?

so you're putting wolverine on the same level as stupid grunts? rofl

Darkstorm Zero
I'm just saying, this thread is going t blow itself over soon, this is a volatile thread (not quite as volatile as the Samus vs MC thread but still...)

Hit_and_Miss
did I say that or are you twisting things....

1 elite... equiped with a plasma rifle... 1 hit kill on wolverine...

Darkstorm Zero
Err, I'm not arguing against anything... I merely commented that I think the thread will self destruct soon... blink

Oh, you where replying to Satsujin... My bad... stick out tongue

golem370
I saw a pick where he was fighting a ninja group or army.

golem370
The pick I saw.

Tha C-Master
1 plasma gun would end that, and are we suggesting that MC has never faced anything with claws and a healing factor?

Hit_and_Miss
.... Its that wolverine has more personality then MC,.....LOL

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I'm just saying, this thread is going t blow itself over soon, this is a volatile thread (not quite as volatile as the Samus vs MC thread but still...)

This is volatile, eh? You should see the battles at the SW Versus forum. We have polarized factions there, along with insult picture wars, flaming, and of course the occassional sock.

But seriously, Hit and Miss... do you contradict everyone for attention? I never see you agree with anyone initially. Seems like you just hop out of nowhere, disagree with the first personality on a thread, and then dig in for the night.

Hit_and_Miss
But seriously, Hit and Miss... do you contradict everyone for attention? I never see you agree with anyone initially. Seems like you just hop out of nowhere, disagree with the first personality on a thread, and then dig in for the night.

So I should join a thread, and become a yes man... Erm, notta ma stylin'

Come back and talk to me when you can actually explain why I'm gullible..

Till then;
Be Gone from this place...

SaTsuJiN
"gullible" people dont really disagree...

but anyways.. by saying "he killed 1,000 soldiers.. entire army yada yada".. you're basically implying that those feats condescend wolverines fighting ability, as if he couldnt perform as equally if given the chance

Hit_and_Miss
did you see the post before me... Or the post I said about feat wars...

No wolverine couldn't kill 1000 covenant soliders... he would be killed by plasma quite quick...

sure he could kill a few with stealth tactics... but he couldn't get though halo1/2 alive...

Deus Ex
So I should join a thread, and become a yes man... Erm, notta ma stylin'

Come back and talk to me when you can actually explain why I'm gullible..

Till then;
Be Gone from this place...

Well, there are a lot of people here at KMC who disagree with the norm. While I don't advise conformity, I think when you're doing matches like this there should be standards to adhere to. Trying to overturn every single match without budging one bit tends to show narrow-mindedness and lack of debating skills.

For example, you keep saying that Goku could pwn Superman, but the only thing you do is ask for proof of why Supes did this or that or this or that, and then try to undermine it, despite the fact that it already happened

This would be like me saying "omg mastr cheif kant' flip tankz itz totly impossible!!!" Because really, it is. While Superman or say, Wolverine come from a universe where science is the name you give to artistic license, MC comes from a universe where there's scientifically grounded things like "gravity", "space", "plasma burns" etc.

I could just as easily say there's no way MC can flip a 66 ton tank because it's impossible based on physics for MC's body to handle that kind of weight one handed.

See my point?

Creshosk

Killed over 1000 people? Yes.

and yes.

Mako Victim
did I say that or are you twisting things....

1 elite... equiped with a plasma rifle... 1 hit kill on wolverine...

Then it's obvious you know nothing at all bout Wolverine.. Cause if you did you'd know he'd of been shot plenty of times with plasma guns that make the stupid grunts guns look like little water pistols....

He was even thrown into the sun one time and lived,

Just admit it, MC just couldn't beat Wolverine...

Creshosk
He was even thrown into the sun one time and lived, That was due to Phoenix's help. . . Don't forget the plot device that allowed him to do that. . .

Hit_and_Miss
Well, there are a lot of people here at KMC who disagree with the norm. While I don't advise conformity, I think when you're doing matches like this there should be standards to adhere to. Trying to overturn every single match without budging one bit tends to show narrow-mindedness and lack of debating skills.

For example, you keep saying that Goku could pwn Superman, but the only thing you do is ask for proof of why Supes did this or that or this or that, and then try to undermine it, despite the fact that it already happened

This would be like me saying "omg mastr cheif kant' flip tankz itz totly impossible!!!" Because really, it is. While Superman or say, Wolverine come from a universe where science is the name you give to artistic license, MC comes from a universe where there's scientifically grounded things like "gravity", "space", "plasma burns" etc.

I could just as easily say there's no way MC can flip a 66 ton tank because it's impossible based on physics for MC's body to handle that kind of weight one handed.

See my point?

I actually asked if anyone had seen that xova... But no one responded..

fine... I can except that some people didn't think the MC strength wasn't that high, I haven't used it at 66...

TheQuincy
Well down to the core, Wolverine wins. Clearly he has a stronger healing factor than the master cheifs suit, and has better fighting skills. His abilities would allow him to slice and dice Chief in a matter of moments. Master Cheif might have guns and stuff, but they would hardly stop Wolverine. Even with the plasma rifles.

Hit_and_Miss
hang on.... Mc has instant reactions... He will see wolverines moves slowly... He is also a very good fighter...
He can punch though concrete walls and steel...

Plasma doesn't stop burning... Once it hits it melts right though you.. The only reason MC lives is due to his shield and armor being designed to fight against it...

Deus Ex
You're taking two pieces of evidence and giving props to one.

Mc can see time slowly and has no reaction lag.

Well, neither does Logan. You think he's slow or something? He's fought people -much- faster than MC and stayed on top. And need I remind you that MC got smacked around by some elites? Elites are stronger than Master Chief, and I doubt they could beat up Wolverine in melee combat.

Except for those invisible bastards with the swords. Hm. Maybe Logan would sniff them out.

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
You opened the door to it. If you are using aspects of the video game (flipping a tank) as proof of something that you say (he has super strength), then you should likewise find proof in the game of whatever else you say. If you can say "MC has super strength, for evidence, look at the game. MC lifts tanks in the game" then you should also say "MC has speed of thought and see things in bullet time, look at the game for proof" Yet everyone knows this isnt the case. If I were you Id stay as far away from using game examples as possible.

And its impossible for 1 character to have 2 sources of cannon. Cannon is a singular continueing storyline either written, drawn, or created by the orginal author, or people that have the rights to those characters. Stuff is cannon by the fact that its part of this storyline. For example, the expanded universe of star wars isnt considered Cannon, since cannon is the movie series, not the novels. In comics, What If series isnt cannon, because its not a part of the storyline, its just a theoritcal comic. The Age Of Apocolypse isnt cannon, its an alternate timeline. If I were to pose a question regarding Wolverine and his cannon storyline, you wouldnt list that he got his hand chopped off by Cyclops. Now, if I were to ask about the AoA Wolverine, then AoA would be cannon for that character. In the Expanded Universe for star wars, if I were to pose questions regarding EU chars, then EU would be cannon for that character. Many times in these discussions people dont mind using examples from non-cannon, when they are represented realistaclly similaar to cannon, like in AoA, while other times non cannon sources are irreverent, because they display powers far too superior to what should be realisticly imagined, such as in SW EU where some characters can use the force to squish stars and force choke people from across the universe. This is one of those times, where your source depicts MC as a sort of super fast Max Payne speed of thought bad mamma jamma, when one source simply doesnt. Its like there is "Book MC" that is a super fast etc etc and "Real MC" that is a dude in a powerful suit, just like there is "Expanded Universe Jedi" that can do stuff like crush stars and then there is "Real Jedi" that have just telekinisis. And there is "Age of Apocalypse Nightcrawler" that can teleport someones head off, and "Real Nightcrawler" that simply refuse to use his powers like that. The books and the game are both cannon. Deal with it.

Tha C-Master
Any thread with wolverine goes platinum lol.

Relinquish to me why that book is canon exactly, if its not part of the game, but an extension of sorts?

I'm just curious, it is like a what if comic on a comic board.

SaTsuJiN
Any thread with wolverine goes platinum lol.

Relinquish to me why that book is canon exactly, if its not part of the game, but an extension of sorts?

I'm just curious, it is like a what if comic on a comic board. that was precisely a personal rant of mine...
its like if I made up some character that can create living matter, just because I said so

but in this case.. author took someone elses character and amplified the video game feats to a bit of a silly level... bench pressing 6 tons? .. I mean c'mon now.. whens it going to stop?.. maybe in the next book he'll be throwing asteroids at covenant ships with his bare hands..

Hit_and_Miss
Mc can see time slowly and has no reaction lag.

Well, neither does Logan. You think he's slow or something? He's fought people -much- faster than MC and stayed on top. And need I remind you that MC got smacked around by some elites? Elites are stronger than Master Chief, and I doubt they could beat up Wolverine in melee combat.

Except for those invisible bastards with the swords. Hm. Maybe Logan would sniff them out.

ok.... So supposing that they are on the same basis... Mc is still equipped with a sword... That sliced though the 3 meters of titanium before it stops... Even if it does slice though his bones its going to reduce wolverines fighting ability... MC is much smarter then logan as well..

I know, I know... Wolverine is like a drug.. you enjoy seeing a the lower lvl guy beat the higher lvl guy... It must be a great rush seeing the underdog win.. but here at the KMC the rules say that PIS doesn't count... You wouldn't see flash getting beat in the race by wolverine... But why do we get this crap about wolverine beating a much higher lvl on some minor flaw...

Wolverine hasn't got instant reactions like MC, he doesn't have MC superior strength, he doesn't have MC speed either, he doesn't have MC superior brain either... or MC's weapons advantage..

lets ignore the feat wars now ok???

Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
author took someone elses character and amplified the video game feats to a bit of a silly level... bench pressing 6 tons? .. I mean c'mon now.. whens it going to stop?.. maybe in the next book he'll be throwing asteroids at covenant ships with his bare hands..

The books were closely monitored, just like the films... MC's powers were explainned, The games were poor at explainning the storyline.
Satsujin is just annoyed... Hes annoyed that I actually gave a reason why MC could beat SA... So instead of trying to counter the points... He attacks a creditable sorce... Satsujin every debate you come up with this point... And everytime you are proved wrong.... Need you keep repeating yourself, its getting old and annoying...

C-master
Its actually an official book that mirrors the story line... Its better then the game as it actually answers questions that the game doesn't

SaTsuJiN
Satsujin is just annoyed... Hes annoyed that I actually gave a reason why MC could beat SA...

oh yes.. I'm soooo annoyed.. I'm so envious halo books are written by a 3rd grader... I wish nintendo would hire their very own 3rd grader to write silly cannons for samus no expression maybe she could fuse with dark samus and go super saiyan 9 and live on the sun

Hit_and_Miss
funny the guy who wrote them was an accomplished writer in science fiction... He also holds PHD's in science...

It was a good read.. You might like it if you checked it out...

Deus Ex
I read Fall of Reach, which was a good book, mostly in the scenes where the captain was a total hardass. The Spartan parts were... okay, I suppose. I don't care for Spartans much. They bore me. Faceless Mary Sues for young boys who want to be "teh super soldier!!!@@!".

Hit_and_Miss
neva mind... I like the spartans.. I generally read alot lone soilder books...

unrealman
Wolverine Has The Following

1 adamantium skeleton / Claws.

2 A healing Factor

3 heightened senses.

4 Can lift 800lbs

5 15 miles per hour

Edit: I give Master Chief the win if this was Bone Claw Wolverine.

Hit_and_Miss
Master chief has the following

1 Unbreakable bones Armor head to toe, with a recharging shield.

2 Instant reactions and sees the world in "bullet time"

3 Can lift 30+ tons

4 runs at about 30+ mph

5 Is equiped with plasma weaponry capable of killing wolverine in a hit

I would give wolverine the win if Master chief was out of his suit, and in a coma...

Deus Ex
Fanboy.

Snoopbert
Fanboy. I agree, but he knows what he's talking about, jsut belieces he is unbeatable.

Satsujin has become a fanboy too erm

Deus Ex
True enough.

You can detect fanboyism when judgment is rendered in absolute terms (omfg never beat him lol).

Unless it's like Galactus and Dark Force versus Tanooki Mario. That's pretty much a straight shot there.

Hit_and_Miss
oh i know when he loses... He lost to akuma.. and would lose to ryu 2..

But I doubt that wolverine could beat him...

Hoshi
i agree with you, even when everythiung is against wolverine it seems he will somehow always wins.That is bullshit to me

Hoshi
lets face the facts
Wolverines speed is above normal human,maybe he has a litle super human speed,but nothing very impressive.Mc speed has reaction speed faster than bullets which are more than 1000 m/h .Wolverines speed is above average,he might have the same power than a strong human,MC can lift a car with one hand.Wolverine has his claws,which can cut though almost everything , but MC can attack from long range , and i already saw wolverine gets beaten by 5 machine guns , mcs plasma weapons are at least 100 times stronger than a machine gun.Although wolverine is almost imortal thank to his healing factor , he won be able to survive a guy who has the kind of guns mc have.

Hit_and_Miss
I wouldn't say that hoshi! Im already an "Anti-Wolverine Fanboy" and a MC fanboy for saying he wins...!

Mud gets chucked too quick around here...

SaTsuJiN
funny the guy who wrote them was an accomplished writer in science fiction... He also holds PHD's in science...

It was a good read.. You might like it if you checked it out... wow.. a phd writing books for 13 year olds.. he must be very highly regarded.. roll eyes (sarcastic) ..

Satsujin has become a fanboy too

isnt it just a shame we cant all adhere ourselves to chiefs ass?.. erm

Darkstorm Zero
THTA, is an evil image you have just planted in my head Stasujin I could have gone all day without that image... (Beats Satsujin with random blunt object

Snoopbert
True enough.

You can detect fanboyism when judgment is rendered in absolute terms (omfg never beat him lol).

Unless it's like Galactus and Dark Force versus Tanooki Mario. That's pretty much a straight shot there. Or MC vs. Lara Croft laughing out loud

Mako Victim
hang on.... Mc has instant reactions... He will see wolverines moves slowly... He is also a very good fighter...
He can punch though concrete walls and steel...

Plasma doesn't stop burning... Once it hits it melts right though you.. The only reason MC lives is due to his shield and armor being designed to fight against it...

Once again your wrong.... I'll say this one more time and with any luck it'll sink into your skull...

MC has a hard time moving the speed of sound, and is pretty well armored, and has guns....

Wolverine on the other hand beat a guy named Ogun that could MOVE FASTER THEN THE SPEED OF LIGHT!!!! This Ogun guy also mastered every form of combat known to man, and was virtually indestructible...
And you know what, this Ogun guy didn't need all this techno armor crap the MC needs.....

So this little rumor your saying that Wolverine counldn't even keep up with MC has pretty much been ruled out...

Hit_and_Miss
see what i mean... wolverine beats people moving at the speed of light...
So he can beat the flash then yer??? Why don't you try pulling that one in the comic book forums....????

We both know you will get laughed at... just like now... laughing out loud

show me how ogun was faster then lighting.

Hit_and_Miss
wow.. a phd writing books for 13 year olds.. he must be very highly regarded.. roll eyes (sarcastic) ..

Satsujin has become a fanboy too

isnt it just a shame we cant all adhere ourselves to chiefs ass?.. erm

Your still trying to nock the books... Dude this is really starting to make you look weak... I really didn't think you would hold a grudge for this long... Sad little boy...

Mako Victim
see what i mean... wolverine beats people moving at the speed of light...
So he can beat the flash then yer??? Why don't you try pulling that one in the comic book forums....????

We both know you will get laughed at... just like now... laughing out loud

show me how ogun was faster then lighting.

First off I really couldn't give a rat's ass if someone over the internet laughs at me or not..... It's the internet you DUMBASS!!!! if someones actually that worried about it then there a very sad person...

Second off, it's not my fault if Wolverine beat a guy that could move faster then the speed of light, and not lighting roll eyes (sarcastic) .... It's just plain stupid when someone complains about how Wolverine beat The Hulk, The thing, Lobo and everyone else he's beat the shit out of... The either say it's bad writing or just don't count it... But all the bitching people do about it really doesn't matter, because it happened!!! Plain and simple.......

If you want proof that Ogun could move faster then the speed of light just pick up THE OFFICIAL HANDBOOK OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE WOLVERINE 2004, and you should find everthing about Ogun in that book

Hit_and_Miss
your too funny.... PIS/CIS events don't count...

SaTsuJiN
Your still trying to nock the books... Dude this is really starting to make you look weak... I really didn't think you would hold a grudge for this long... Sad little boy... you and snoopy seem to have an innate liking to flame people who dont care for chief much.. so instead of talking about the subject at hand.. you make these corny-as-hell comments about everyone being "fanboys" and "sad" and "Omg I'm laughing at you ROFFLECOPTER! eek! " .. its stale .. and not everyone shares your opinions.. thats really something you need to get over..kthx wink

as for the matter at hand...chiefs got whatever grafted on his bones.. wolvie's grafted adamantium deeply gashes and even cuts straight through some of the toughest metals on earth.. I would rather chief have his suit on.. wolvie isnt too timid in a combat environment

is the original poster gonna set up an arena or rules?.. if they dont this is going to drag on like SA / MC thread -_-

Deus Ex
This guy wins, duh... Come on now.

Tha C-Master

unrealman
Also don't forgot that Magneto rip his skeleton out of his body.

ps: He would have die if jean didn't hold his body together using her Psychic powers.

Tha C-Master
yes

They madw wolverine come back soley because of his popularity, beating magneto, the fans got upset, so they brought him back.

*sigh*

Hit_and_Miss
you and snoopy seem to have an innate liking to flame people who dont care for chief much.. so instead of talking about the subject at hand.. you make these corny-as-hell comments about everyone being "fanboys" and "sad" and "Omg I'm laughing at you ROFFLECOPTER! eek! " .. its stale .. and not everyone shares your opinions.. thats really something you need to get over..kthx wink

as for the matter at hand...chiefs got whatever grafted on his bones.. wolvie's grafted adamantium deeply gashes and even cuts straight through some of the toughest metals on earth.. I would rather chief have his suit on.. wolvie isnt too timid in a combat environment

is the original poster gonna set up an arena or rules?.. if they dont this is going to drag on like SA / MC thread -_-

oh satsujin.... before you use to try and prove a point... That post came down too... "I know you are, But what am I?"

Petty and childish...

as for the matter at hand...MC Has a shield... wolverine would have trouble slicing though... I can't see him even getting to MC be for he is brought down via plasma...

SaTsuJiN
oh satsujin.... before you use to try and prove a point... That post came down too... "I know you are, But what am I?"
Actually.. no it didnt.. because you're the only one that talks some shit straight at the other person.. I'm simply repaying your "favor"..

MC Has a shield... wolverine would have trouble slicing though

what is the shields technical prowess?.. what allows it to deflect physical and energy damage simultaneously..

TheQuincy
Jesus christ idiots! Master cheif is a ****ing shooter! Thats what he does! He shoots guns!!!! Wolverine would kick his worthless armored ass! You morons can't comprehend that some stupid "super soldier" ****** won't beat weapon X! C-Master your the worst one. Wolverine would slice Master Cheif's ****ing head off

Deus Ex
Originally posted by TheQuincy
Jesus christ idiots! Master cheif is a ****ing shooter! Thats what he does! He shoots guns!!!! Wolverine would kick his worthless armored ass! You morons can't comprehend that some stupid "super soldier" ****** won't beat weapon X! C-Master your the worst one. Wolverine would slice Master Cheif's ****ing head off

You need to chill out. I'm not reporting you for this just yet, but if I see you spouting of trash like that again, I will. What you're doing is member bashing and is against the rules.

So don't go insulting other people when you obviously haven't got all the facts yourself, okay?

Tha C-Master
Jesus christ idiots! Master cheif is a ****ing shooter! Thats what he does! He shoots guns!!!! Wolverine would kick his worthless armored ass! You morons can't comprehend that some stupid "super soldier" ****** won't beat weapon X! C-Master your the worst one. Wolverine would slice Master Cheif's ****ing head off Yea, I'm going to let this go, you are the worst of a fanboy.

You do little to counter my points, and say I'm the worse one, well try and show me why.

I hardly play the damned game, and I'm more familiar to wolverine, a skilled marksman vs a skilled fighter.

All you have is "he's cool" end of story.

KMC is reaching that stage...

Hit_and_Miss
Actually.. no it didnt.. because you're the only one that talks some shit straight at the other person.. I'm simply repaying your "favor"..

MC Has a shield... wolverine would have trouble slicing though

what is the shields technical prowess?.. what allows it to deflect physical and energy damage simultaneously..

Yes cause I stalk all the SA threads shouting bout books....

Yes in halo.. If MC hits another MC it only takes his shield down by half... wolverine not having that much strength would do considerably less damage...

Hit_and_Miss

wolverine runs blind into fights shouting bub... hes the equivalent to "cannon fodder" in the xmen... if he was as skilled as he is supposed to be, he wouldn't spend most of his time healing form mortal wounds... I don't see the other x's constantly getting them head blow off, bones broken, ran though, entrails pulled out.....

SaTsuJiN
Yes cause I stalk all the SA threads shouting bout books....

Yes in halo.. If MC hits another MC it only takes his shield down by half... wolverine not having that much strength would do considerably less damage... Yes but a shotgun up close kills an MC entirely.. isnt wolvie stronger than a shotgun blast? erm

Thunder Fox
(auto quote)
yeah healing factor rocks!!!!!!! rock

Hit_and_Miss
Yes but a shotgun up close kills an MC entirely.. isnt wolvie stronger than a shotgun blast? erm

Futuristic shotgun... not now shotgun... his suit got changed for halo2 He originaly was strong against bullets/weak against plasma... It got changed to weak against bullets/bit stronger against plasma... (partly to fight the covenant... They don't use human weapons, Partly for multiplayer..)

SaTsuJiN
Futuristic shotgun... not now shotgun... his suit got changed for halo2 He originaly was strong against bullets/weak against plasma... It got changed to weak against bullets/bit stronger against plasma... (partly to fight the covenant... They don't use human weapons, Partly for multiplayer..) ok.. so do have any technical specs on the shotgun, that denotes it as being far more advanced than what we have in this era?

Creshosk
Or more advanced than marvel has?

Mako Victim
I find it funny that you complain about me not telling how Wolverine won when you're saying stuff like Daredevil beating Wolverine without giving the the same type of explination you seem to be crying about.......

And please enlighten me as to how Spiderman WHOOPED the whole X-men, I assume it was the whole X-men right, and not something like Spiderman running into the masion kicking Cyclops in the face and jumping out of a window right?

Okay, I'll say it one more time for the child who had to take the small bus to school, WOLVERINE BEAT OGUN!!!!! Happy....

Look who's talking....

This is exactly what I'm talking about, People like yourself saying how it's impossible for Wolverine to do this or that when it's already happend... Yes Wolverine beat Lobo, and yes Wolverine could cut him.. And if a another Lobo showed up he'd probably do the same damn thing again...

Superman!!!!! If Mumm-ra from the Thundercats could beat Superman in one hit then Wolverine would for sure have a shot at him... A little kryptonite and Supes is in big trouble..

I'm not debating whether or not Wolverine beat Lobo because it already happend... Plain and simple, nothing else to discuss about that.. But Wolverine never fought MC before so it's fun to talk about it..

Then it's funny how you keep poping up after you left roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hit_and_Miss
I would guess being soo many years into the future they made advances... but the games don't give info on the output of the guns...

Tha C-Master
I find it funny that you complain about me not telling how Wolverine won when you're saying stuff like Daredevil beating Wolverine without giving the the same type of explination you seem to be crying about.......

I'm doing it to show you why its not fair, stop using high end feats that are full of pis to support your arguments.

Its not when or what happened, its why something will happen.

And please enlighten me as to how Spiderman WHOOPED the whole X-men, I assume it was the whole X-men right, and not something like Spiderman running into the masion kicking Cyclops in the face and jumping out of a window right?

Secret wars, ditched xavier, and went around wolverine, storm, rogue, nightcrawler, and clossus.

He also did it again with a kid in his hand.

Okay, I'll say it one more time for the child who had to take the small bus to school, WOLVERINE BEAT OGUN!!!!! Happy....

I didn't say he didn't did I? Go point out where I said this, it is irrelevant, you cant logically explain it so its pointless.

You don't know anything about a logical theoretical debate.

Look who's talking....

I just told you about your own character.

This is exactly what I'm talking about, People like yourself saying how it's impossible for Wolverine to do this or that when it's already happend... Yes Wolverine beat Lobo, and yes Wolverine could cut him.. And if a another Lobo showed up he'd probably do the same damn thing again...

Fans, sales, unfortunately "it happened" is a shit argument here. It explains nothing in a logical/theoretical debate, it doesn't make it logical.

No wolverine lifts 800 lbs, he can't cult colossus, so why could he cut lobo?

Superman has had his ass beat by lobo, so wolverine can beat him.

Please fanboy, please.

Superman!!!!! If Mumm-ra from the Thundercats could beat Superman in one hit then Wolverine would for sure have a shot at him... A little kryptonite and Supes is in big trouble..

Kryptonite isn't in this matchup moron.

Superman has heat vision, faster than light, hotter than the sun.

Yea.

I'm not debating whether or not Wolverine beat Lobo because it already happend... Plain and simple, nothing else to discuss about that.. But Wolverine never fought MC before so it's fun to talk about it..

You just don't get it do you, why come and say 'it happened" why make a debate.

PIS/CIS aren't allowed in this forums, so go take a look at that will you before you answer the next question.

You DID just debate how he could beat lobo, AND superman which makes your argument out of the water, and absurd.

Plain and simple.

Then it's funny how you keep poping up after you left roll eyes (sarcastic)

How many times was this?

And its "popping".

Mako Victim
HE WENT AROUND!!! I hardly consider that beating the X-men, and if I remember right it was Xavier that stop Spiderman by making him forget what he was doing...

First off, when it comes to logical stuff comics really wouldn't make sense anyway, there always in a constent state of flux, they have magic
how the hell can that be explained with logic??? Wolverine stabed Lobo in the face and beat him, nuff said...

Yeah, lets not put kryptonighte in any of his matchups, considering the fact it just turns him into a weak little homo.

Fanboy
Fanboy

Then lets drop it right now, we all know Wolverine beat Lobo, nuff said..

Creshosk
I would guess being soo many years into the future they made advances... but the games don't give info on the output of the guns... The problem is that you can only advance certain specific things so far. How much more advanced can they make the shotgun, before it's no longer a shotgun?

Giving it the capability to fire energy changes it from being a shotgun to something else. A gun that fires magnetically accelerated slugs is not a shotgun either, that one is a railgun. . .

We have some pretty powerful shotguns nowaday. . .

Creshosk
Then lets drop it right now, we all know Wolverine beat Lobo, nuff said.. Fanbased voting does not determine truth, neither do non-canon crossovers. to date only jla/a is cannon.

616 wolverine NEVER stabbed Lobo. An Alternate reality wolverine did that.

Tha C-Master
HE WENT AROUND!!! I hardly consider that beating the X-men, and if I remember right it was Xavier that stop Spiderman by making him forget what he was doing...

First off, when it comes to logical stuff comics really wouldn't make sense anyway, there always in a constent state of flux, they have magic
how the hell can that be explained with logic??? Wolverine stabed Lobo in the face and beat him, nuff said...

Yeah, lets not put kryptonighte in any of his matchups, considering the fact it just turns him into a weak little homo.

Fanboy
Fanboy

Then lets drop it right now, we all know Wolverine beat Lobo, nuff said..

Great yet another person who doesn't understand logic.

*sigh*

Creshosk

*sigh* Or sophism for that matter. wink

Tha C-Master
Or fact. wink or filibustering, or semantics.

Mako Victim

*sigh*

Heh... I'm sorry if I actually got to much of a life to care about the logic between the fight, it's a comic!!! Who gives a shit.... I don't see how people like you can even enjoy reading a comic, if your so Worried about the logic of the fight then how do you actually enjoy the comic itself.....

If your looking for logic in comics then your in the wrong place..

SaTsuJiN
I would guess being soo many years into the future they made advances... but the games don't give info on the output of the guns... So does this image offer any assistance to bring the power to scale?... or do we need a gun freak on hand..

Tha C-Master
Heh... I'm sorry if I actually got to much of a life to care about the logic between the fight, it's a comic!!! Who gives a shit.... I don't see how people like you can even enjoy reading a comic, if your so Worried about the logic of the fight then how do you actually enjoy the comic itself.....

If your looking for logic in comics then your in the wrong place..

The study of the principles of reasoning, especially of the structure of propositions as distinguished from their content and of method and validity in deductive reasoning.

A system of reasoning: Aristotle's logic.
A mode of reasoning: By that logic, we should sell the company tomorrow.
The formal, guiding principles of a discipline, school, or science.
Valid reasoning: Your paper lacks the logic to prove your thesis.
The relationship between elements and between an element and the whole in a set of objects, individuals, principles, or events: There's a certain logic to the motion of rush-hour traffic.
Computer Science.
The nonarithmetic operations performed by a computer, such as sorting, comparing, and matching, that involve yes-no decisions.
Computer circuitry.
Graphic representation of computer circuitry.

No dope, logic is reasoning for inference, ignorance is your friend.

Logic dictates that you are a hypocrite for setting a double standard by mocking me, while you are wasting your time the exact same way.

Now go touch yourself like you always do. laughing

Kids...

Hit_and_Miss
So does this image offer any assistance to bring the power to scale?... or do we need a gun freak on hand..

I doubt any comparison can be drawn... although you know the caliber size.. I don;t think the shot would be the same...

The gun interacts with his suit to shot the targeting reticule... there must of been other advances..

Tha C-Master
Futuristic shotgun... not now shotgun... his suit got changed for halo2 He originaly was strong against bullets/weak against plasma... It got changed to weak against bullets/bit stronger against plasma... (partly to fight the covenant... They don't use human weapons, Partly for multiplayer..) wolverine isn't stronger than a shotgun blast, he's a peak human.

Forget that he lifts 800

Hit_and_Miss
tell me bout it c-m people here think that cause shotgun kills MC wolvies chopsticks will.... theres a big difference between MC shooting MC with a shotgun and a marine shooting MC with a shotgun.... mainly the marine can't....

SaTsuJiN
wolverine isn't stronger than a shotgun blast, he's a peak human.

Forget that he lifts 800 I think he's above peak human.. his many cat like attributes make him a ferocious combatant... his rapid healing is very nice too

I figure.. if chief takes such and such damage from a shotgun..
then wolvie takes such and such.. (if we ever take a certain caliber of gun and rate how they would be damaged by it).. then we can make some sort of judgement about where they stand to one another

tell me bout it c-m people here think that cause shotgun kills MC wolvies chopsticks will.... and there you go belittling characters again.. adamantium steel.. its not like its bone claw wolverine or something.. then I could agree they're chopsticks

Hit_and_Miss
Satsujin... how strong do you think mc is?...

If we give wolverine a 1 ton limit (seeing as MC punching MC takes a little under half his shield down) I would say wolverine would need about 7-10 sequentual blows...

I would say MC would probably still put wolverine down with 2-5 shots from a plasma rifle..

Hoshi
nope, mc would only be able to take out wolverine if he fires all his plasma at him.Wolverine survived from hulks punchs and dozens of machine guns.He already survived the extraction of the adamantium from his own body.

Hit_and_Miss
Many people don't realise... MC is good at hand 2 hand... He fought against 4 seasoned pro soldiers at the age of 14... He killed 2 out right and hospitalised the other 2...

that was just after he had recoverd from his surgeries... he had hardly even gotten time to get use to his new powers...

Deus Ex
That's true, but damn... those books make MC seem like some sort of combat god. I know they're called Spartans, but the books really overdo it for me.

Creshosk
wolverine isn't stronger than a shotgun blast, he's a peak human.

Forget that he lifts 800 I'd say that withthe adamantium and claws he is.

He can certainly put out more damage than a shotgun, what with him being able to peirce things regular bullets can't.

And he can certainly take that sort of damage, punisher blew off his face and Wolverine was fine.

there must of been other advances..
Nope, none of those specs are significantly better than anything we have now.

In fact :

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:tUZPnn-dLQQJ:gamez.com/sage/games. x%3Fgid%3D19133%26page%3Ddetails+shotgun+pump+acti
on+%228-gauge%22+magnum+-halo&hl=en

Hit_and_Miss
hardly... look at what hes up against he would have too be good.... like all heros of video games...

They were trainned and designed to be the best.. they wouldn't put there last hopes into some rookie

whats your point cresh??? cause they call it a shotgun, its pump action and its caliber of round is similar too todays guns it doesn't mean its the same.... The bullets could be different in several ways... the power of the gun could be much greater... How many shotguns do you know that can take out a tank in a couple of rounds... or take out aircraft...

Hoshi
wolverien can do a lot more danage than a shotgun , probaly if he hit a full shot at MC armors it would at least cause some danage

Hit_and_Miss
he probably could do about 1/4 damage to his shields... thats being generous... He isn't as strong as a spartan.. or as fast... MC would do more damage if he hit wolverine... granted he probably would get back up.. but in the time taken he would of been melted from plasma...

Creshosk
whats your point cresh??? cause they call it a shotgun, its pump action and its caliber of round is similar too todays guns it doesn't mean its the same.... The bullets could be different in several ways... the power of the gun could be much greater... How many shotguns do you know that can take out a tank in a couple of rounds... or take out aircraft... You mean like the Jackhammer that I mentioned before? laughing out loud

Hit_and_Miss
funny the jackhammer never made it properly into production.... i doubt it could take out a tank or plane... anyways its irrelevant.. logan isn't a jackhammer...

You never mentioned the jackhammer before... your link was mainly broken...

Deus Ex
Damn. I think the effort you'v put forth to work on MC's name should have cheerleaders in the background. You are certainly going the extra mile to argue this silly fight.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>