Harley Quinn with prep vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orestes
Now before you get too crazy with saying this topic is nuts, remember that Harley has given Batman trouble before, and Batman is supposedly, I've been told more than once, able to handle Galactus with prep-time.

So I figure if I give Harley prep-time, too, she should be a pretty good match for at least Thor.

Any thoughts? wink

soleran30
Yeah a I think harley could win this give her about a week to come up with enough bad jokes to make Thor wish he was dead cuz he would feel so bad smiting an idiot like Harley for trying to fight him eek!

DigiMark007
Hahaha...I should close this thread just on principle. I won't, so that everyone else can poke fun at it too. Well, that and you actually made some half-decent comments in the Magneto/Jedi thread (even though my vote would still be for the Jedi).

Orestes
I've gotta tell ya, I was laughing my *** off after I posted this thread. stick out tongue

But I want to see the Bat-fans come in here and back Harley! They'd better if they really believe Bats can prep for Galactus. King KAM, where are you?? wink

soleran30
Bats can prep for Gal the day I become "The Phoenix Superman"

But still this his a humourous threadsmile

roughrider
Thor: "Thy attempts to cause harm to my person fills me with mirth, clownish one. Still, you would be a threat to leave unguarded."
(Thor bops Harley on the head with mjolnir, then grabs Joker from a nearby alley and knocks him out too; transports them to Asgard)
Thor: "You I think you be of interest to a friend of mine, woman. Kurse! Come over!( Kurse appears) Does this person resemble anyone you know?
Kurse: "It's Malekith! My torturer - he's back! Kurse hate you! Die!"
Harley Quinn: "Mister, you made a mistake! Jokey! Tell them!"
Joker: "I have my own skin to see to, sweetie. It's been fun, though!"
(Kurse pummels Harley Quinn to death so quickly, her head falls off)
Joker:"Ahh! Ahhh..good job. Can I go now?"
Thor:"Feel my godly essence, Villan!"
Joker:"What? Now listen here, blondie, I happen to be one of Gotham most renowned citizens. When my lawyer gets wind of thi-"
(Thor godblasts him into dust)
Thor: "Now I have paid my debt to the cowled mortal in Gotham. He will appreciate this action. Kurse - take the head and see to the children. You were going to play catch with them, yes?"
Kurse: "Yes, Thor." (Kuse takes Harley's head and tosses it to a waiting group of children)

evil face

Orestes
You can't kill Harley! Hot crazy blonde chicks are not allowed to die. Sorry. stick out tongue

Edit: Especially hot crazy blonde chicks whose relationships with red-headed plant chicks have decidedly lesbian overtones. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.