Ymir & Surtur vs Darkseid precrisis & Superman precrisis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Are these to DC people up to the task?

Surtur

Intelligence: Immeasurable (10/10)
Strength: Incalculable (12/12)
Speed: Superhuman (6/10)
Flight Speed: Warp Speed (12/12)
Stamina: Immeasurable (10/10)
Durability: Godlike (13/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
Fighting Skills: Master warrior and swordsman, but relies mostly on other powers
Special Skills/Abilities: Vast knowledge of ancient and arcane wisdom
Superhuman physical powers: Aside from the above listed attributes, Surtur has the ability to manipulate cosmic energy for various effects, including projection of concussive force, generation of intense heat and flame, levitation, molecular manipulation of himself, interdimensional teleportation, and virtual immortality

Ymir

Normal (4/10)
Strength: Incalculable (12/12)
Speed: Superhuman (6/10)
Stamina: Godlike (9/10)
Durability: Demi-godlike regenerative (12/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
Fighting Skills: relies of brute force
Special Skills/Abilities: none
Superhuman physical powers: Aside from the above listed attributes, Ymir's body continually generates intense cold, and he can freeze anything by touching it. Ymir is fully immortal and can neither age nor die. Ymir's body greatly resembles ice, and although it can be shattered, he can then mentally cause his body to reform.

Beyonder
Ymir and Surtur.

Juntai
Omega Beams, Omega Beams.
Superman doesn't even need to be mentioned.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Beyonder
Ymir and Surtur.

Cosign -^^^^^-

roughrider
Also, Surtur is at least twelve stories tall.
Ymir and Surtur.

Juntai
Originally posted by roughrider
Also, Surtur is at least twelve stories tall.
Ymir and Surtur. Also, the Gods ran from Pre-C Darksied, his only superior was the Almighty itself. If Surtur and Ymin is among this rank, then I am mistaken and they may win, if not however and they are mere Pantheon Gods as I believe, Omega beams Omega Beams, and no chance for a rebuttle.

golem370
Omega Beam is not going to effect a being with Immeserable Stamina od Godlike Durability. Ymir and Surtur are over 1000 feet tall and there both Immortal. They would grab Superman and Darkseid and pin them down and beat them to death.

Juntai
Originally posted by golem370
Omega Beam is not going to effect a being with Immeserable Stamina od Godlike Durability. Ymir and Surtur are over 1000 feet tall and there both Immortal. They would grab Superman and Darkseid and pin them down and beat them to death. You are not understanding the power of Darkseid. Pre-Crisis, ONLY GOD ITSELF WAS CONSIDERED ABOVE DARKSEID, PANTHEON GODS WERE NOTHING, HE KILLED THEM FOR PRACTICE. ANTS ANTS!

golem370
I am not sure I am saying I don't believe he would be able to match strenght and the Immortality of Surtur and Ymir.

Juntai
Originally posted by golem370
I am not sure I am saying I don't believe he would be able to match strenght and the Immortality of Surtur and Ymir. And I'm saying that it doesn't matter what you believe, because Darkseid in Pre-Crisis was above Pantheon gods. Odin.. Zues... it doesn't matter, none of these guys wanted it with Darkseid.

olympian
"mere Pantheon Gods as I believe, Omega beams Omega Beams, and no chance for a rebuttle"

They arent " mere " Phanteon Gods, they are nearly Skyfather level.

"And I'm saying that it doesn't matter what you believe, because Darkseid in Pre-Crisis was above Pantheon gods. Odin.. Zues... it doesn't matter, none of these guys wanted it with Darkseid."

Yeah but didnt Odin and Zeus ran around Pre Crisis still?

Not that im saying they would win, just clarifying those doubts.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Juntai
You are not understanding the power of Darkseid. Pre-Crisis, ONLY GOD ITSELF WAS CONSIDERED ABOVE DARKSEID, PANTHEON GODS WERE NOTHING, HE KILLED THEM FOR PRACTICE. ANTS ANTS!

? Only God is above Pre-Crisis Darkseid?

I guess Anti-Monitor is God then? PC Darkseid ain't even on a cube beings level much less gods level.

Also, it was said that he killed pantheons of gods. And what pantheon they were are unknown. Not every pantheon is equal, and not every skyfather is equal.

Also, where did you get the idea that Darkseid crushed them like ants? The claim is that he destroyed pantheons, not that he easily destroyed pantheons. It could've also been Darkseid and his minions who killed an entire pantheon, not Darkseid himself.

Juntai
Originally posted by Beyonder
? Only God is above Pre-Crisis Darkseid?

I guess Anti-Monitor is God then? PC Darkseid ain't even on a cube beings level much less gods level.

Also, it was said that he killed pantheons of gods. And what pantheon they were are unknown. Not every pantheon is equal, and not every skyfather is equal.

Also, where did you get the idea that Darkseid crushed them like ants? The claim is that he destroyed pantheons, not that he easily destroyed pantheons. It could've also been Darkseid and his minions who killed an entire pantheon, not Darkseid himself. He almost destroyed the anti-monitor... destroyer of infinite universes ... with a single indirect shot from the omega beams filtered through another persons eyes from across the universe?

skizo
Wheres Draco69?? He Knows much about PC Darkside

ImmortalOne
WHAT....... ARE YOU GUYS NUTZZZ !!!!

THIS IS PC DS WERE TALKIN ABOUT !!!!

THE GOD THAT THE DEVIL PRAYS TO !!!!

OMEGA EFFECTZ, BEEEYOTCH !!!

AND SUPEZ "THE UNIVERSE SNEEZING" MAN

Beyonder
Originally posted by Juntai
He almost destroyed the anti-monitor... destroyer of infinite universes ... with a single indirect shot from the omega beams filtered through another persons eyes from across the universe?

Um no. He did it? He needed Alex Luthor to help channel it. And he used a machine to assist it himself.

If he was truly all powerful, he wouldn't need Alex or a machine to assist him.

skizo
Draco o Draco Where art thou..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.